Thursday, October 04, 2007

Spirit is goofing off today

Well, as much as I can. Some times you have to just sit back and not let it all get to you, or your brain will short out and I’m about where Einstein was when he had a breakdown.

AIRPLANE: What Mom impersonates to get a 1-year-old to eat strained beets.

APPLE: Nutritious lunchtime dessert which children will trade for cupcakes.

EAR: A place where kids store dirt.

ENERGY: Element of vitality kids always have an oversupply of until asked to do something.

HANDI-WIPES: Pants, shirtsleeves, drapes, etc.

JUNK: His stuff.

OVERSTUFFED RECLINER: Mom's nickname for Dad.

Transcend your wants and needs.

Carpal tunnel syndrome does not affect masturbation. LOL

I went to the lumber store yesterday for the ceiling panels and drywall powder for the camp trailer restoration project and also got a five-gallon bucket of green paint for only one dollar. So I guess this place will be green next year. Wait, it’s already green. LOL… But it does need to be painted again. The cute gal that waited on me knows my name and that I have an account there and asked if I needed help packing the things out to the truck but I like to pack my own things as it helps keep me in shape. But she insisted on helping so she carried out the bag of drywall powder. I’m going with a 50/50 mixture of drywall mud and Fix-It-All to fill the areas that need filling and leveling.

Hi cutie…. I went for a walk yesterday morning. There was already a lot of monkeys driving around, going to important places to do important things I suppose. *rolls eyes* Went into the Safeway store for a couple bottles of their flavored milk, Helen loves that stuff. There is a single lady in her fifties that works there that is a real cutie. She was stocking a freezer unit and when I walked by I said “Hi cutie”. That just might have been the highlight of her day. I have no intention of trying to get to know her better but I’m sure that saying that to her made her feel better.

So I was exchanging emails with a local man and it occurs to me to invite him to the coming retreat, so I did. He shot back with, “thanks for the compliment "best minds", but I am concerned that your's has atrophied.” No, that didn’t offend me at all. He is my fucking Christian State Farm insurance agent that sells insurance and goes to meetings in a suit where people look upon him as being important. How could you have a lessor life than that? Oh, wait, you could be a fucking attorney. ROFLMAO

Paul….. You are correct, it is carpal tunnel syndrome. It sure as fuck doesn’t feel like carpet. LOL Now it has swelled up some and is numb. But it may be a tendon problem. Whatever the fuck, I’ll live with it. I didn’t say that I’m proud of my research and writings, I just do it because I’m driven to. It would be a lot easier on me if I just stuck with being more self-centered. Oh yes, it is very hard to wrap ones mind around all the worlds problems. And even harder to get solutions in place. Ever read “Einstein on Peace”? Some good solutions there but they didn’t catch on.

It’s interesting to know that mankind will leave a lot of history about his failure and destruction of the planet around, and that there may be no one left to read and learn from it. Who in the hell is going to write about that? The next clan of monkeys that evolve upward?

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

8 comments:

Raymond said...

Good morning my friend. I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Many blessings,

Akbar

BBC said...

Those folks over at the Charley Pride cult are a bunch of bat shit crazy crackpots. But I can relate to that, honor that side of me.

LOL

It's kind of fun kicking around over there. :-)

I'm going to goof off today, maybe work on the camp trailer some.

BBC said...

Todays Sinfest comic is a real hoot. There is no question that the cosmic spirit is bat shit crazy, and we reflect that.

Sinfest

BBC said...

Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.

Also, since he lost his job six years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the breeze with his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills.

Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?
Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:
Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore! You're a United States Senator from New York running for President of the United States . Act like one!

Rick Ryan said...

I thought you'd rolled your arm in a rug.

I think most people worry too much about who is planning to screw them over next.

Anyone who needs to wear a suit to be important isn't. Real important people can wear what they want.

BBC said...

Hi Rick, I used to wear a suit and think I was a big shit. I still do once in a while, but not because I think I'm a big shit.

I wear one sometimes if I go to a meeting to talk to others that think that they are important, and tell them that they are idiots.

Not that idiots get that they are, but the attire impresses them, otherwise they wouldn't even listen to me at all, maybe kick me out of the meeting.

But mostly I wear what 'important' folks think are rags. And I don't toss anything until it is a rag.

I once had a boss tell me to go buy some new clothes because he was tired of the way I came to work, it gave the customers bad image.

Fuck, I wasn't there to impress the customers with my clothes. A clean ragged shirt is just as functional as a clean new one.

I have lots of new clothes, I just never wear them. I'm sure they will still not have been worn when I die. I didn't even buy them, others think I need clothes and give them to me.

Some of them I give to charities.

Ripple said...

I've never read it. Is it worth the read? Maybe I will. I think a lot like Einstein only he's the smarter one for obvious reasons.

Casdok said...

Your last paragraph is certainly something to think about!