Monday, October 15, 2007

Come on, tell me

The best solution to fix global warming? What would you do to fix this world?

Bumper sticker….. My Border Collie is smarter than your honor student …. That may well be, but at least the honor student doesn’t lay around licking its dick. Yuk, yuk, yuk.

I’m telling you, we can’t fix ourselves until we fix the world, we are the world. I’m talking of course about the future you. People shouldn’t talk to me, I make them think. LOL

I like to stay flexible if I can, see what experiences life hands me. The only solid commitment I have on my calendar for the rest of the month is cooking the Friendship dinner at the Methodist church on the 26th. Well, I told George S that I would fix the clutch on his little pickup but we haven’t picked a day for doing that yet.

Famous Last Words . . .
It's OK to format this disk.
I bet I can fit in there.
Just tell them you're a friend of mine.
Hey ya'll, watch this!
Ha, that's just a story they made up to scare the kids.
I'm all right; it's just a minor cut.

Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC ( AKA - Billy)

10 comments:

Casdok said...

I certainly think more need to be done to fix the world. There are so many simple small things that we can all do.
I try and do my bit.

BBC said...

I like the sound of rain falling on a tin roof. The music of a river or waterfalls.
Oh, and the sound of good music:

Chantilly lace with a pretty face, and a ponytail hanging down. With a wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk, makes the world go round, round, round. Ain’t nothing like a big eyed girl to make me act all funny, wanna spend my money, make me feel all loose like a long neck goose……….. Oooooooh, baby, you know what I like. :-)

Casdok said...

Im learing what you like!!

Dr.John said...

JUst a thank you for you recent comments on my blog. Just to let yopu know I was an atheist long before I became Christian. Two of mny degrees are in science from secular universities. I have no fear of science though I am troubled ny people who think it can save us. I enjoy Quasar9's blog because it tells me the God I worship hasn't quit creating yet. His creation goes on and on.
One other thing. I commend you for letting some of your real goodness show. Now if you could let go of that extreem self righteousness !

JBoombostick said...

Global warming is bullshit.

Ask any licensed meteorologist and they will tell you.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"that may well be, but at least the honor student doesn’t lay around licking its dick. "
And that's exactly Why the Border Collie is smarter.

QUASAR9 said...

Only because the honour student can't lick his own ...
but have you noticed some honour students (and those who are not) have started sniffing and licking other students arses, just like dogs
who says evolution isn't alive and kicking

QUASAR9 said...

lol, do the Methodists let you tell your dirty jokes after dinner

Margaret said...

How can I fix this world when I can't even fix myself? Years of exercise, healthy eating and lifestyle - all for naught as I came down with cancer and had to have that fixed. In remission and healthy as could be I'll be darned if a Greyhound bus didn't rear end and push me over a guardrail plummeting me 80 onto a railroad track. I was pregnant at the time and had an 83 year old passenger in the car with me. All three of us alive today - patched up or rather semi-fixed. Other than my daughter who is absolutely perfect in my humble opinion.

Same thing with this planet. I can only do my part with the little lot that I live upon. I drive a hybrid, use solar energy when possible, recycle, plant trees and a garden. Keeping my neighbors fed and happy. All for naught yet again while peeps like Al Gore leave a Sasquatch sized carbon footprints over our tiny little chicken scratches. Then there is peeps like the warmongers ready to push red buttons and nuke us all into a freezing nuclear winter.

Then I hear an asteroid or comet can just come flying out of nowhere and Yucatan extinct us all. Black holes travel around, gamma rays and our perty little sun will someday expand into a red giant frying us all to hell anyway. Oh yeah, I didn't mention expansion either - another theory of doom.

So what do we do then to fix it? Rather, what do we do until then?

My guess is the Border Collie has it right. We should stick our heads out of our car windows of life and let our ears and jowls flap in the wind. Find something dead and stinky and just roll all over it with sheer delight until it permeates our very being. Lastly, when our owners aren't looking snag that juicy steak right off the counter.

Then lay back and blame the fucking cat.

Unknown said...

I agree with Quasar9. If the honor student was double jointed, oh the fun he would have....