Friday, October 26, 2007

Friendship dinner day

I’m cooking the Friendship dinner this afternoon, for a hundred people. If you’re new here you can read a bit about them at.
A dinner
Another dinner

Good morning goddess, how are you this fine day honey? :-)…. She knows who I’m talking to.

My goddess is coming for a visit, maybe, after christmas, we shall see.

Scientists need to get some souls and stop making better weapons to kill people with.

I enjoy my thoroughly politically incorrect approach to everything. If others don’t, poo on them.

Time heals all wounds, if you allow it to.

Just give me something to hold on to, cuz this world is so freighting in ways.

Boy, thousands of years down the road of evolution and mankind is still fighting. Why? Will he not ever evolve?

The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running the country, and don't really care as long as they can get a seat on the train.

The New York Post is read by people who don't care who's running the country, as long as they do something really scandalous, preferably while intoxicated. Goddess says….Oh, look honey, there’s a couple of drunk monkeys having sex on a subway train, he, he, he. Damn that makes me hot, kiss my boobies honey.

The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country but need the baseball scores.

I know a lady that is taller than I am, She has this little squirt of a boyfriend. I was reminded of people that have two dogs, a big and a small one. The small one is often thought of as an auxiliary back up one. She was over at hippies drinking a beer without him so I asked her, “Where is your back up auxiliary pet dick?” I thought that was a rather amusing question. Once I explained she thought it was kind of amusing also.

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

5 comments:

Casdok said...

Boy, thousands of years down the road of evolution and mankind is still fighting. Why? Will he not ever evolve?
I have wondered this question, why have we not learnt from history?

And good luck with your cooking and with your Goddess!

BBC said...

Casdok.... Because there is a bunch of monkey droppings in the ruts of history. Bibles for example.

People don't spend much time looking ahead, they keep looking back. But the future is ahead of us, not behind us.

Have a great day, hugs.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"I enjoy my thoroughly politically incorrect approach to everything. If others don’t, poo on them."
Myself as well. I write what I think. If somebody doesn't like it, that's their problem, not mine. I'm a blogger, not a baby sitter.

"(Boy, thousands of years down the road of evolution and mankind is still fighting. Why?) Will he not ever evolve?
"

Perhaps that is why? Too much evolution too fast for them to understand?

Rick Ryan said...

I can't speak for the rest of the world, but in the good ole USA, if someone becomes too enlightened, they mysteriously end up shot.

The Night Watchman said...

~

Dear Mr Cook:

I hope that you're Friendship Dinner was well received. My Aunt Verna Porter, rest her weary soul, about 9 years ago, browbeat me to the point where I finally actively began participating two times a week at out local Methodist church where she had continued my Grandmother's morning breakfasts for those in need. I'm still at it, when schedule permits. Grandma started it back in the days of the "safety-net" years of Ronald the ex-Borax Soap pitchman.

> > "I enjoy my thoroughly politically incorrect approach
> > to everything. If others don’t, poo on them."

U-2 A?

Sorry that this has taken a while for me to get to. I've been figuratively tied up traveling, touring and placing burrs under the saddles across the fruited plains of the great mid-west and the backwoods and towns of the southern states. Rock n' Roll is like that. If they won't come to you, you take it to them.

You had left this thought provoking comment at Gracie's blog. Great comments.

But in addition I'd like to add, that my wonderful spouse of 37 years, a special education teacher, and I highly recommend the following book. Beats the hell out of only pestering our senators and congressmen, be it that they're too tied up having dinner with the lobbyists.

It all starts with OUR children.

If you haven't seen this book, Why Mommy is a Democrat, then I think you should give it a browse.

Oh, and please, about being an activist? Well ... don't overlook these words of this old, old lifelong acquaintance I've known since birth. Silly as it seems, those words written in 1966 are not as dated as they first appear.

Thanks for allowing me to actively take part on a blog read by few.

And is it OK for me to give ya' a warm smile and pat on you back? Even if it's not, I will.

~The Night Watchman~

~