"...idiots, imbeciles, aliens, the insane and women." ---A law standing in Texas until 1918 regulating who could not vote. If they had just removed the women part and kept the rest of the law maybe we wouldn’t have an idiot knuckle dragger in the White House now.Yesterday a woman told me that I should be married. HA!! Only if I found a woman like Helen.
An important concept of enjoying life is to always be mature about our immaturity.
I learned the best exercise and education you can get is the kind you get by digging yourself out of hole. It toughens you up and makes you smarter.
I have learned not to pray, but too listen to God more, or allow God to get a word in edgewise.
You live and learn. At any rate, you live.
JUSTICE: When kids have kids of their own.
How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Do you ever wonder why you gave me your e-mail address in the first place?

7 comments:
BBC...
I link to your posts all the time. I'm not sure if I really like anyone, I'm the type of asshole that will notice a very small flaw before a huge attribute in any given person.
It's safe to say I probably wouldn't like you - but I agree with much of what you say. Back home we call that respect.
I'm just another monkey with a lot of faith... faith in myself, and a few people that surround me. I believe in very few things but I believe in myself.
I think that's why I enjoy your blog... your posts are honest, witty, and the main focus (to me) is to make people accountable for thier actions. It's hard to do that unless people start having faith in themselves. You make that same point, but in very different words.
But..... there are many ways to skin a cat, and there isn't really a best way - as long as the cat gets skinned.
BBc
Never a truer sentence then "Justice when kids have kids of their own". I find myself saying to my children I can't wait for you to have children. My kids ask why and I say payback. I also wish them kids just like them. I don't know if they get it yet but someday they will. Well hon gotta go Have a great weekend Hugs
I sure give the Badtux a bad time sometimes, but he takes it pretty well. Hell, you should hear some of the arguments I have with myself. He, he, he.
Ryan, I think we would get along great if we where neighbors. You could come over with some beer and we could enjoy fireside chats. :-)
I never wonder why I gave you my e-mail addy.
I sometimes wonder why I don't change it.... (JOKING!!!!)
I learned somewhere in Texas there's a village missing an idiot!
Dear BBC
Thanks for your comments & thanks for writing. I loved the jokes there, but My system failed to open your attachments.
I guess something is wrong with my PC.
I like this post here. It has some really true hard facts.
& I really like you, because you are mature enough to take just about anything from anyone & not feel offended about it.
You seem like a person of great understanding.
mature enough to take just about anything from anyone & not feel offended about it.
One of the benefits of age, Mona!
For some people,anyway.
You either come to accept, and like yourself, or you die thoroughly unfulfilled.
That God is frequently cranky says more about the kind of world we're all living in than it does about Him, I'm sorry to say.
And then again, some of us approach our later years by accepting the divinity that was there all along, and go around calling ourselves...ooops.
Not that that makes it much easier mind you.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
Post a Comment