Saturday, October 07, 2006

God loves Tim

This picture was taken back when I had what others thought was an important position because I was a manager. Like clothes make a person, it’s just a monkeys game though. I need to relax some while I’m trying to get the mumbling out of a few posts, so God is going to entertain you with some of his adventures and experiences. All the things I write about are true stories and experiences, I don’t have to make stories up, and I have many of them in my wide-ranging travels. And I use real names, I see no point in trying to protect the guilty. Sometimes I won’t use a name, I’ll say something like "The President of the local chapter of the Insane Chick’s Society." They want men, but they just don’t get it that the problem is really them. I’ve just put a piece of that puzzle together but I won’t talk about that right now. And it’s not like anything said here right now is going to change the world overnight anyway. Only things from space smacking the place, or volcanoes do that.

The other night God needed to get away from his struggles so he went to the beer church for a while to get his mind off of other things. Tim came and went a few times. Tim is a young giant brute of a man, reminds me of Brutus on Popeye. Built like a battleship, has a sea of sperm and testosterone, an attitude big as a mountain, with tattoos all over it. Has already been in and out of prison once. Isn’t afraid to say anything to anyone, get right in their face. And has a nuclear reactor running him, I’ll bet he vibrates in his sleep. I’ll bet his asshole grinds up the turds leaving him. And he’ll fart right in your face, with one swipe he could make me a bloodstain on the carpet.

But that didn’t stop God from telling him to shut the fuck up. He was there and in his big voice kept complaining that he was hungry. He just wouldn’t shut up and it was getting old so I said something like, "I’m tired of your fucking whineing you big crybaby, so just shut the fuck up and go get something to eat. With any luck at all I won’t be here when you get back."
But I was still there when he got back, and he gave me something to eat. Earlier in the evening when he was leaving for a bit he turned back at the door and said something and I blew him a kiss. He said "Oh, don’t do that, I’ll fuck you." LOL

At one point in the evening after I pitched some shit on him I got off my stool and went over and gave him a hug and told him I loved him. I know he didn’t much like it but he didn’t say anything. His girlfriend says that she would like for me to be the one that marries them. I need to remember to tell her that if he gets a little too bossy for her to point at her crouch to remind him who is in charge of the playground unless he starts getting a little more loving. I know that he is way to macho, but there is some marshmallow in there also. His mother and sister are the same way, big attitudes, but I love all of them, they have their sweet sides also.

Carol had brought out a large pack of batteries, at least twenty batteries in it. Someone mentioned that they must be for her vibrator. She explained that they were for some Halloween thing. But God is forever curious so asked, "Okay, but what is the name of your vibrator?" She said, "My best friend." My monkey friend are okay. Not all uptight like many Christians.

I’m lucky cats don’t need things, to have possessions. They are like Romans, want to take everything over. With five of them bringing their possessions here my kingdom would soon be so full that I would have to move away because they think they are independent and have free will.

On her blog Jlee was comparing people to spices, she figures I must be sea salt. I can be a little salty sometimes, I just blend in with my environment. I like to think I’m garlic, some people don’t like me, but others can’t get enough of me. Garlic has many varieties and flavors. I can be mild and pleasant and loving, caressing, or roaring and wild with a bite. :-)

This is really funny.
When God computer first went down it had been stumbling on for about half an hour, acting up. The next day when I started checking it out I found that the power supply had died. So I installed a new one in it, and it tried to start up but just wasn’t making the grade. So I took it to the computer God. I know that when power supplies go out that they often take other things out with them. He found a bad video card and had a used one, thankfully it wasn’t the motherboard.
God had been very busy for a few days and was very tired. When I hooked it up, it wouldn’t fire up. I was a bit put out, took it back to the shop. The nice man put it on a workbench and it fired right up. God is confused. Takes it home and hooks it up again, it won’t fire up. Tries a new power cord, gets out a tester and checks his out lets, everything is okay. Takes it next door and tries it, it just won’t fire up. God is beginning to wonder if there is a demon here. God knows computers fairly well, has messed with them for over sixteen years, God is really confused.
God takes it back to the computer shop again, goes around the counter to the workbench with the man. It fires right up. God is amazed….. That he has been being so stupid that he hasn’t been pushing the button on the front, just rocking the switch in the back. LOL

The man making my denture is a very nice man, I like to create things and I find the process of making dentures interesting and he has been showing me some of the procedures. I didn’t know that with natural teeth you have about 200 pounds of biting power, but with dentures it go down to about 25 pounds of biting power. Still looking forward to a hamburger though.

I do like to create, have worked on perpetual motion, learn things from that. Other ways of producing power better interests me. I have all kinds of tools and equipment. A few years back I chopped a couple of bikes apart, took a few other items and made a real cool 35 speed three wheel recumbent bike. It was just an experiment, I lent it to a kid for a while to mess around with. I just haven’t had time to work on those things for a while. I would like to make a nicer three wheeler not made from scrap.

God loves the Tux, God thinks the Tux is very wise. And he presents what he says in interesting ways. God has never wanted to kick any darky ass, they are part of the all, the one. But a few times God saw and thought of some darky ass. Snort.

My first wife was half-native, my first child is ¼ native, so what. Everyone should wander all over the planet knocking up a different species until there is just shades of gray. That is how to get rid of bloodline pride. No one is more special than anyone else. Damn, I just had a thought, I think I will call Tim. He would whip the men single handed and knock up seventy-two of their women a day. I’d do the math but I’m getting tired. Half Muslim, half American, now what do they have to fight about? Other than both of their stupid religions and the oil.

This part is more serious.
There can be no criticism of the president? Fuck you, no one tells God what to do. God is very unhappy, God took a crap and didn’t flush the toilet. Because God bought a …… George Bush doll. Soaking its head while deciding what to do with it. God doesn’t like the Godless leader without the spirit in him, that as much as keeps the peoples in a Roman type government, and keeps them being as much as servants to them and their empire. God evolved with a thumb to make and do good things, not so that Popes and Priests could jack off and be pedophiles. And they call themselves Christians, but a Christian wouldn’t remove spirit from government. They are Roman’s posing as Christians. They removed spirit, YOUR spirit from it all, government, schools, and they have everyone convinced that is right, but it isn’t. People are not thinking this out properly. Einstein had spirit in him, he would have been a good leader.

Welcome to the new Roman Empire, where you only think you are part of the process because you get one vote. If a leader is good, with the spirit in him/her, doing what is best for the betterment of all, why should the peoples have to let said leader go in eight years? Why should they have to go through a complex, and expensive to them political process in the middle to keep him/her to that eight years. If a people have a good leader they shouldn’t have to go through all that, he/she should be able to lead until they decide to retire, or the peoples decide they would like a new leader and call for an election process then. This system is all hooey. Wrong, people are seeing it wrong. If you have a good boss where you work you don’t replace him in four years. If you are an American, you work in America, you want a good boss where you work. If you have a bad leader the process should be more simple in order to replace him/her. This government needs to be torn apart and rebuilt again.

I’ll make this point. If you where to go to an empty land to start your own country would you take the Constitution with you to build your country upon? Be honest, no you wouldn’t. You wouldn’t allow any political parties either. You would build some kind of benevolent monarchy. It’s design would be improved on past monarchies though. The position wouldn’t be inherited, there would be some form of voting system, but not a complex hard to understand one. And new elections wouldn’t have to be held all the time. Only when the current leader retired, or the people by majority voted to find a new monarch. It’s clear that the people wouldn’t want to replace a good leader in four years as long as things are running well. And it would be a lot cheaper system, taxes wouldn’t be so high.

I’ve just put another piece of the puzzle together. In looking at a the psychological profile of people, I see that it’s the child component in them that make them fight. The wars are being fought by three year olds convincing the adult part of the brain that it is the right thing to do. Think about it.

It pains God that the scientist part of him that evolved into humans with human thumbs continues to make better weapons and bombs so the children can find more efficient ways to kill others. Why don’t they have a code of ethics like doctors? Are they soulless? Or is it also the three year old part of the brain controlling them? This could never end, one day they could make a bomb that would wipe out a whole country, or continent. I wish they would take a good look at what they are doing. Einstein wouldn’t work on it. I would like all scientists live by his standards.

Do you know someone that is working on better ways to war? Maybe a scientist or engineer? I don’t think they deserve any respect, they don’t seem to have a code of ethics. Maybe have lost their souls, or been convinced by a three year old that it’s the right thing to do. Richard P. Feynman worked on the Manhattan Project in found it interesting work, but he was never proud that he had helped create it.

Update, it’s a few days later, God just keeps shitting in the toilet. Damn, God forgot to flush again. Will God ever be housebroken?

Shall we stop here for today? Okay, tomorrow God will give you your suggestions for what to do with your Sunday Fellowship. This is a Fellowship you don’t have to drive to, you can fart in your chair if you like. Love and Peace. God will now click on POST

1 comment:

BBC said...

That picture is about twenty years old. So my looks have changed some I suppose. And it wasn't the best picture of me anyway.

I'll post one of me in my youth some day, I was a cute kid. I think.