Bah, Blooger isn't load photo's this evening, and I so wanted to bash Bush. Well, lets see what else I have here.
Chantilly lace
Hello, baaaaby!
Yeah, this is the big bopper speakin’
Ha ha ha ha ha! oh, you sweet thing!
Do I what? will I what?
Oh baby, you knoooow what I like!
Chantilly lace and a pretty face and a ponytail hangin’ down
A wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk
Make the world go ’round, round, round
Ain’t nothing in the world like a big eyed girl
To make me act so funny, make me spend my money
Make me feel real loose like a long necked goose
Like a--oh baby, that’s a-what I like!
What’s that, baby?
But... but... but... oh, honey!
Oh baby, you know what I like!
Chantilly lace and a pretty face and a ponytail hangin’ down
A wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk
Makes the world go ’round, round, round
Ain’t nothing in the world like a big eyed girl
To make me act so funny, make me spend my money
Make me feel real loose like a long necked goose
Like a--oh baby, that’s a-what I LIKE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I sure woulda never figgered you for Chantilly Lace, but hey - whatever makes your boat float in deep water!:)
He could pound the ivory's pretty well on that one, too.
Oh sure, I love that song, I sing it at Karaoke. I love women, I just can't get along with the spoiled ones. I love them also, I just can't get along with them is all.
My grandmother used to say that I was spoilt.. but not a brat! ;-) I guess for her that was better...;-)
Well call it blogger karaoke
i used to love that song forever...
when i was little i would sing it constantly.
Post a Comment