A young lady friend I know showed me the following yesterday. So I asked if I could have it, the sweetie pie gave it to me even though it was her only copy. I gave her a hug. Under it I will put some more of my mucking around. I’m still working on an important post before I post it, trying to clean it up.
There once was a pretty good student
Who sat in a pretty good class
And was taught by a pretty good teacher
Who always let pretty good pass
****
He wasn’t terrific at reading
He wasn’t a whiz-bang at math
But for him education was leading
Straight down a pretty good path
****
He didn’t find school to exciting
But he wanted to do pretty well
And he did have some trouble with writing
And nobody taught him to spell
****
When doing arithmetic problems
Pretty good was regarded as fine
Five plus five needn’t always add up to ten
A pretty good answer was nine
****
The pretty good class that he sat in
Was part of a pretty good town
And the student was not an exception
On the contrary, he was the rule
****
The pretty good school that he went to
Was there in a pretty good town
And nobody there seemed to notice
He could not tell a verb from a noun
****
The pretty good student in fact was
Was part of a pretty good mob
And the first time he knew what he lacked was
When he looked for a pretty good job
****
It was then, when he sought a position
He discovered that life could be tough
And he soon had a sneaky suspicion
Pretty good might be good enough
****
The pretty good town in our story
Was part of a pretty state
Which had pretty good aspirations
And prayed for a pretty good fate
****
There once was a pretty nation
Pretty proud of the greatness it had
Which learned much to late
If you want to be great
Pretty good is in fact, pretty good
Charles Osgood
****
I could pull a lot out of that to talk about but I’m just going state the most important facts. This is a trail leading up to my, Why Democracy Is Bullshit post in the future. Now that I’ve worked most of it all out. Pretty good should have decided on a trade and then went to a trade school. The empire is always looking for craftsman to help build it. Pretty good will be good enough for the military the empire wants him to fight the war for them. Pretty good should be smart enough to see what is happening, and refuse to fight for the empire. If Gods ran countries things wouldn’t be like they are now. School systems the way are now wouldn’t be the way they are, I see so much monkey crap in them. I wrote about the current school systems about fifteen years ago, and I see they are worse now.
****
A Frank and Earnest cartoon on my bulletin board shows an early American shore, Natives on the shore, ships coming toward them. A chief says "See? I told you that we needed a department of homeland security." The poor souls didn’t know that the empire using democracy as a smoke screen, posing as Christians, always seeking more power and land, was coming to make their lives a living hell. There are many smoke screens, the political system keeps getting more complex, taking up so much of everyone’s time trying to make sense of it, and dealing with all the constant elections, and listening to everyone arguer why they can do a better job for them. And it's very expensive for them to support it all.
****
God could run a country on about a ten percent tax base, maybe less. Allowing all the religions is another smoke screen, and all the energies wasted on talking about all of that takes up to much time, and wastes to much money, but I’ll bet they don’t see that. Not from where I’m at looking down on it all. The interesting thing to me is that I don’t think they know what they are doing because of all the monkey shit in their brains. But they’re building another Roman type empire, and wanting to spread out to other countries. Sooner or later a number of other countries will secretly get together and draw up a plan to kick its butt, and Rome will fall again. And they won’t even see it coming, like 9/11. People have so much monkey crap in them that they don’t see it all properly. Why history keeps repeating itself.
****
A monkey put its hands in my mouth this afternoon. Doing the first molds for my new dentures. He is a very nice monkey, appears to be a country hick like me, evolving toward Godliness. Not like some dental people I’ve dealt with over the years, like the ones that want me to help pay for their very expensive homes and toys, and children’s college. His rate for the denture is reasonable for these days, he takes time to bullshit and explain things. On the wall in the restroom where God had to take a shit was a cute picture of two young boys that lived on a ranch. The text said something like "Mom made my britches, Dad made my hat. As for love and riches, who needs more than that? God loves that little monkey, and will have dentures on the 12th. I told him to not make them to pretty, Gods ego doesn’t need that vanity. Hell, God hasn’t had his four front teeth for ten years. But my eyeteeth where interesting, longer than the others, after the front ones where removed I could mess up my hair and make myself look like a devil. George will like his dick in there with the devil gumming it, but I’ll rake it with the lower sharp ones some. Then God will go play with his daughters boobies in a Hooters, and they will like it. he, he. There will be an owl chalice on the wall. He showed me a folder with a lot of pictures of teeth in it and wanted to know what I wanted. I told him to decide, but I wanted them to look natural, with a few defects in them. I want to blend in with these monkeys. He showed God a sample of colors, I told him I didn’t care, I’m just going to use them to eat with. It’s not like not having teeth keeps me from talking, or shutting my fucking words off. I’ll just never shut the fuck up. I was the first noise in the cosmos, and I’ll be the last if these monkeys keep dicking around spreading more monkey shit. The cosmos will never end, but this beautiful physical life for us here might.
****
I have a lump in my throat, damn I have trouble getting that word right, good enough for spell check to show me the correct spelling. The future will have so much monkey shit in its brain that it will drive itself insane if this keeps going on. I have an appointment to see a doctor God. I don’t do expensive doctors to help them pay for their mansions. I won’t have to give him a penny if I don’t want to, but I will write a check to help support that clinic and the good work it does in this lopsided Roman empire. Not that he will find anything wrong with it, I’ve been to other doctors about it and a pulsating in my left side, I’ve dealt with it for years now. I figured out some time ago that it’s my brain telling me that it’s too stressful living in this fucked up monkey society that is so full of monkey shit. Did a light just go on? We’ll keep moving toward the light.
****
Nick & AZ….Been there, done that. The tram is an interesting ride. But I'm not fond of a lot of the town. Hot air balloons are beautiful things, I've seem them in many parts of this country on my many travels. But they are only wonderful and beautiful because you don’t see them all the time, if you did, you wouldn’t pay any attention to them at all, like airplanes. It’s just a bunch of monkeys fucking around. Drop the Rat, Nick, rise above it all, it’s all monkey shit. The answer is coming on this journey.
Minou …. Where was I lurking? Do you really expect Billy God to answer that question? But God is lurking everywhere, God is the ALL. Billy God is only one part of it.
Azgoddess…. The answer to turning off the TV’s and the monkey shit on them is to not turn them on. See how simple that is? Like Einstein said, keep it simple. I don’t watch TV, don’t turn on a radio, that idiot Limbaugh may be on it, that reminds me to stick the devils dick in his mouth when he dies.
My friends are all idiots, but at least I don’t have to drive to get to them, they are on the Internet. :-)
Geez, lighten up motherfucker. I sent a friend an email one day and jokingly called him a little motherfucker. Got back an email that seemed to look like he was offended by it. I hadn’t meant any harm in saying it. It turned out that out that it was the word little, if I had said big motherfucker he would have been fine with it. Shoot, I fucked the first particle in the cosmos, I’m a motherfucker too. Yup, God and all his children are bastards. So just shape up you little bastards. LOL
****
Only an idiot, or a greedy person would keep making things more complicated. All we want to do is communicate with each other on the Internet and do other interesting things. You are just putting more monkey shit into our lives that we have to deal with.
****
The nice little computer God got my computer fixed and I picked it up yesterday. I had found and fixed only half the problem, but God wasn’t going to waste time mucking around with it anymore, God has more important things to do with his time. And God isn’t going to waste time telling you all what happened, and trying to figure out why it did. God is moving on, to hell with the past, it’s all monkey shit. God has a vision and is looking forward. But I haven’t set it back up yet, may as well tune this one up a little more in case I need it again. He is a nice country hick God, not capitalistic slime, and didn’t over charge so he can live in a fancy home.
****
If God was more honest he wouldn’t have swiped an upgrade to his Windows operating system so that he could write this. He, he, he. Fuck the greedy big computer God that lives in his mansion, he has enough money. And if he gets in Gods face about it I will tell him to fuck off, you know how God is. Come to think of it, God also swiped a copy of Office to have a better word processing program to use because God is a lousy speller and needed spell check. If he wasn’t so greedy, spell check would come on a basic system. We have all given that dick enough money for those over priced programs that are less than perfect and always being upgraded. Perfect is something simple that works well without problems, like a can opener. All God needs is a very simple system to do email, write, and surf the web with. God could do all that with Windows 95, his laptop still has Windows 95 on it in fact.
****
Each system gets more complicated with a lot of crap people don’t need and is time consuming to learn. And don’t get God started about his fucking cell phone. All God wants to do is make a phone call, but they sit there with their good drugs playing with their balls and dreaming up a lot of shit. My first phone was simple, keep it simple you dicks. At least make one simple one for us that don’t want all your clutter in their already cluttered that is driving everyone more crazy.
****
Automobiles need a device hidden deep in the dash that blocks the signal because monkeys want to talk while driving, it’s a freewill thing. God can multitask while driving, but a lot of the monkeys can’t, especially the females, they just keep running into things because their heads are full of monkey shit. God doesn’t use phones for anything but to conduct business, not to bullshit. If I want to bullshit with someone I want to do it in person, it’s a living world full of living touchy feely things, and we aren’t enjoying it enough in this screwed up society with what it is becoming. God never turns his cell phone on except to add more airtime from a pre-paid card, no one even has the number. God just bought because it was on sale and God is stupid sometimes. But maybe some poor person would like to call a loved one that lives far away someday, God has the minutes. Or God may need it because some monkey on a cell phone makes a right turn in front of him. It might be a blonde, God will admire her boobs while he rags on her ass.
****
God is thinking of buying a new box when Vista comes out. Mine is getting old and anything could happen to any of those billions of particles in it that are trying to serve me, they need to make the hardware better, not the software. That shit is just filling up my landfills. But God needs a new operating system like God needs another fucking hole in his head for things to leak out of. Windows Me and Office 97 are doing all God wants to do with a computer. And God hasn’t got time to learn it, God has better things to do. All God needs is a simple secure system that never screws up because of all the monkey shit in it. And the next system will have a lot of monkey shit in it also, that God will ignore or remove. And it still won’t be secure. Maybe God won’t buy Vista, God is thinking of going to Linux if it is looking pretty simple by then. God hasn’t got time for complicated computer monkey droppings. God has more important things to do, many of us only need a simple system without a book an inch thick to learn how to use it well. God grew up in the computer world on dos, doesn’t need all this other crap. God still has his first 286 and it still works, but windows is cool. When 95 came out is when I quit my job and spent 18 hours a day learning all I could do with it. Now I don’t do much of it, have forgotten a lot of, it’s just monkey droppings I pushed out of my brain for more important thing to get in it. When a brain is full of monkey shit, like a coffee cup that is full, you have to pour some out to put more important things and wisdom in it.
****
I don’t even use my digital camera much anymore, or animate pictures of others to make them wink. There are plenty of pictures me now and if someone wants to see my area they can get on the web. This is getting long, I won’t start on my bitch about the spam mail monkeys filling up my landfills. When God gets started he just won’t shut the fuck up. But I have more important things to talk about. It’s all just drifting up to how God would run the world anyway. Not that Billy God wants that job, I have more important things to do, I’m not leaving here, and would turn down any offer of doing it. Another part of me can do it.
****
My next post, if it is my next post, will explain to Scott Adams why he is finding modern democratic marriage in this society so confusing. It’s just a bunch of children seeking freewill. That is what drives him to his computer to babble on a blog. Then get back to cleaning up the document explaining more about Gods evolution and why humans with thumbs are so important to it. But I’ll toss in this funny thought. My thumb is a device used to hitchhike with, hoping to pick up hot chicks with nice tits.
****
God hasn’t got time to read this again for mistakes, God has better things to do. If God didn’t have so much monkey shit in this humans brain, God wouldn’t have to anyway. Love, peace, and hugs. Shut the fuck up and click on POST. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment