Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hot Springs Today

I’m hiking to the Hot Springs today, what are you doing? That is a picture of my favorite pool on the side on the mountain.
….
I come across blogs that are pretty much saying some of the same things I say, about religions and such things as that. Nick calls them voices in his head. I think it would be more appropriate to call them echoes.
….
Have a great day everyone. BBC

11 comments:

BBC said...

l_g... Are you as cute as the graphic you post?

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates.... LOL

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want? Sigmund Freud.

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

Anonymous said...

I'm taking it easy today, getting my chores done for the week, groceries, laundry, cleaning; ahh the exciting single life.

Yesterday was my day, did a 4 mile race, took second place in my age group (40-49). Next week its a 5 miler. Life is good.

Have a good hike, talk to yourself and try to have tolerance for those who don't understand, you know they don't tolerate you. The Great Sky Spirit will be looking down on you and keeping you safe, but the Spirit might throw a few rocks or lightning bolts at you just to make sure you alert. :-) . We (G-d) will be watching you also, we know that the reason you like to go to the hot springs is too prance around nude in nature. ;-D

BBC said...

Umm.... I did go sing Karaoke with friends last night, that was fun.

Well Nick, wearing a suit in a beautiful pool out in nature just isn't the same wonderful experience as being nude.

concerned citizen said...

Well, I won't be prancing around in the nude today. Prob. cleaning house or something boring like that.

Anonymous said...

Lusty, you don't do your housework in the nude? Why not?

ICECOLDCOKE said...

just thought i would pop by and say what a great blog u have and may you continue to produce great posts....cheerio

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Helping grade papers from the semi-literate. When my wife took this job, she told me it was a college!! God help us all!

JLee said...

I'm working...I'd rather be swimming in the nude right now!

concerned citizen said...

nick do you? :0
I live in town & have big windows all around my house for one thing & another thing is we have people dropping by all the time, other then that...

BBC said...

I'm back from the hot springs, it was a wonderful day, will post about it tomorrow.

I have two windows (so far), hell, I can dance naked in here. Like my cats and plants would care. Like I give a shit if the neighbors see me. :-)

Time for a nap, hugs to all.

Anonymous said...

i love to hike to hot springs...well, it's so much better when they are closer to the road but what fun!!