

Not that I had any good choices. We do mail in voting here, I filled mine out and took it to the courthouse yesterday. You have to be very careful and do the forms properly, or they get chucked, but I have no idea what happens to it after they get it. I suppose it is possible that if the person checking it didn’t like the way I was voting that he/she could just dump it in the trash?
….
Hum, it seems that my atomic clock has become an idiot.
….
What kinds of books do ‘weird’ guys have? This ‘weird’ guy anyway. Science and Physics books of course. How to books.
A couple of handyman’s pocket references.
The Bridge Across Forever. (Still my favorite love story)
I’m Okay, You’re a Freak.
Juz kidding…. I’m Okay, You’re Okay.
I Ain’t Much Baby-But I’m All I’ve Got.
Think On These Things.
The Peter Principle.
A Curmudgeon’s Garden Of Love.
Surely Your Joking Mr. Feynman.
Careers For Environmental Types & Others Who Respect The Earth.
Dave Berry Turns Forty.
The World Treasury of Modern Religious Thought.
A number of James Michener books, including The Source, but I haven’t read it yet.
Things like that.
A Bible? Ha, ha, ha. For that, go here. http://sinfest.net/
….
The dental tech that made my teeth would shit if he saw what I’ve been doing to them. LOL. Guess I won’t go back, he might make me stand in the corner.
….
He, he, he. Scott Adams is a coward. Well, not really, but he can’t show everyone his whole brain like I can, or am willing to. He has to show a certain amount of respectability on his blog, to sell his books and such you know. He had a post of ‘Bad Day at Work.’ He was talking about how things like drinks are always being spilled on him. Only this time when they where out the drinks got spilled on his new wife’s lap. He didn’t allow my comment, being a nice respectable blog ya know, but I’m sure that he privately enjoyed it. Geez, all I said was, “She had sweet syrupy stuff between her legs? What did you have for dessert?” Snort.
….
So I was in the crafts section of Jo Ann’s fabrics the other day looking for materials to make a new lover with……… No….. Wait….. Forget I said that….. There are a bunch of perverts that read this blog. Some of them might even be (groan) Christians. LOL…. Stick around until Easter folks, I’ll post the Easter Dick for you. :-) Anyway, I found some neat soft modeling clay that you can mold and then heat to 160 degrees in an oven for a half-hour and it hardens. I’ve been experimenting with it some.
….
So, it’s Halloween, I’m going to lie low and chill out. Have a great day folks.

15 comments:
25.7 degrees this AM, but it will warm up and be nice through the day. Second frost, the apples should be about ready to pick now. They are late apples that sugar out after a few frosts.
Three 5th graders, an Irish kid, Italian kid and a Redneck kid are in
the playground at recess. One of them suggests that they play a new game.
"Let's see who has the largest weenie," he says.
"Okay." They all agree. The Irish kid pulls down his zipper and whips it
out.
"That's nothing," says the Italian kid.
He whips his out. His is a couple of inches longer.
Not to be out done, the Redneck kid whips his out. It is by far the
biggest.
That night, eating dinner at home, the Redneck kid's mother asks him
what he did at school today.
"Oh, we worked on a science project, had a math test and read out loud
from a new book ... And during recess, my friends and I played 'The weenie
game'."
"What kind of game is that, honey?" asks the mother.
"Well, me, Anthony and Patrick each pulled out our weenies and I had the
biggest! The other kids say its because I'm a Redneck. Is that true, Mom?"
Mom replies, "No, Honey. It's because you're twenty-three."
I'll be your token "Christian pervert" ....somebody's gotta represent! Happy Halloween :)
Token Christian pervert. LOL. You're okay Jlee. Have a great day hon.
I've heard the 'redneck' joke before, but I heard as an Alabama joke.
my atomic clock went crazy also...something in the air?
i love apple trees...but it's too warm for them here
and about your dick friend...hummm, i would have thought you swang the other way? laughing
happy all hollows eve!!!
As an accused weird guy, I have lots of Science Fiction and Fantasy. I find the simplistic morality can sometimes be refreshing. And the satire of Terry Pratchett is excellent.
I got into conspiracy theories for awhile and have several books on them. It’s interesting to follow alternate reasoning and learn about the evidence behind it.
I also read a lot of pulp vampire books. My wife reads them and it gives us something to talk about. They are usually lots of fun.
I also read the occasionally politics heavy spy novel.
I also read a bit of modern fiction: Douglas Coupland, Chuck Palahniuk and Tom Robbins.
Stick around till easter what happened to turkey day!
LOL BBC I don't know where you come up with these jobs..but they are hilarious!!! ;-)
I'll definitely pass it on!!
I'd like to see Helen's dresser if she lets you take a pict of it!! I'm always up to look at antiques!
Oh! please leave it in her house.. taking a picture of it should NOT be a reason for you to take it home... ;-)
Nite! Hug
Do I ever find that witch funny.. I'm just dying to put it up on my blog.. ;-) I better NOT the students drop by my blog.. LOL
Did you chill today? I'm anxious to see what you'll create with your new clay. Remember you can make just about anything but the mistakes produce wonderful results. You should see some of the crazy pieces I ended up with quite by accident.
Glad you voted - let's just hope it gets counted.
Happy Halloween!
Hey- this is Paws from Canada- same last name as you- ancestors from Antrim- to Rawdon ,Quebec-
Anyway- printed your pic of the sign- Please neuter- I absolutely love it- perfect.An evolutionary aid- don't you think ??? !!!!
Whoops- wrong father ! Adoptive father (Cook) -to Canada in 1900 or 1901- parents from Boulton,Lancashire - Walter stayed in Valleyfield,Quebec- another -brother to States- to be a minister - -could it be ????????
Walter was my grandfather -
textile worker -thought the minister type was Methodist- but think that was the others-
Paws... I was a war baby, not sure who my father was, don't care. I've out lived all of my family. I'm thankful for what genes my mother picked up along the way in her horney journeys. :-)
There are a bunch of perverts that read this blog. Some of them might even be (groan) Christians.
If you want authenticity, they are the ones that can provide it, when it comes to "Christianity" and perverts.
Post a Comment