One of my readers lives just twenty miles from me. She lives over in Victoria, Canada. But that doesn’t mean that we will ever meet. I’ve never bothered to take my boat or the ferry over there, and I have no idea if she ever comes here or not. Its always interesting meeting folks that you know from on line though. The picture is a lady that I met on ICQ or Yahoo, I don’t recall which now. She was in Port Angeles one day so called me and we met for coffee and some chat. But as I said, bloggers seem more secretive. Many of them don’t even appear to be who/what they say they are it seems.…..
Laura Bush bought "Dubya" a parrot for his birthday. She told Dick Cheney, "The bird is so smart! George has already taught him to mispronounce over 200 words!" "Wow, that's pretty impressive," Cheney said. "But you realize that he just 'says' the words. He doesn't understand what they mean." "That's okay," Laura replied. "Neither does the parrot."
….
Nick seems to think that Lusty is stalking me. I don’t see that at all. We like each other, we are pals, we check each other blogs often and leave comments. I think that she is cool, and she thinks that I am weird. Well, whatever, it’s still all good isn’t it? Just don’t anyone say anything nasty about Lusty, God will wipe their ass with a bench grinder, and everyone knows how good I am at that.
….
How sweet of Helen. I print all of my blog entries and take them over for her to read, she loves them. After reading that I needed a new wallet she went out and looked for a long time for one that she thought I would like. To know Helen is to know how much she hates shopping, so it’s hard to tell you how special it is to me that she did that. The first thing she wanted me to do was to put all the stuff from my old wallet in it. To hell with that, the first thing I did was give her a big hug.
….
WASHINGTON (AP) - Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld said Thursday that anyone demanding deadlines for progress in Iraq should "just back off," because it is too difficult to predict when Iraqis will resume control of their country. …..Screw him, the man is an idiot.
….
A political enemy once accused Abraham Lincoln of being two-faced. Abe laughed and said, "Now, do
you think that if I had another face I'd be wearing this one?"

15 comments:
Now your stalking me, quit that you wierd old man. :-)
Wait, I'm only kidding, you're one of the few people who visit my blogs, keep on stalking.
Rumsfield is just a puppet, put into that office to be a yes man for our Prez. Not that he has any wisdom to use, anyway, just a very tanned nose.
The Dilbert strip for today is appropriate.
Riddle of the Day
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one.
Michael J. Fox has a small one.
Madonna doesn't have one.
The Pope has one but doesn't use it.
Clinton uses his all the time.
Bush is one.
Mickey Mouse has an unusual one.
Liberace never used his on women.
Jerry Seinfeld is very, very proud of his.
Cher claims that she took on three.
We never saw Lucy use Desi's.
What is it?
.
.
.
.
.
A last name
Hi sweetheart, Thank you, you always bring a smile to my face. I loved the part about the parrot, lol.
It sounds like you have wonderful friends who really love & care about you very much. You seem to bring brightness to peoples lives, & I think thats a wonderful trait you have sweetie.
Thank you for all your kind words on my blog. Just know youve made a new life long friend in me. Take care sweetheart!! Love always, MM XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
We all stalk each other from time to time. I thought this is what it was all about???
There are a lot of scary people out here, but I do not think you are one of them.
Your posts are well thought out and you always offer a different and unique perspective.
Nice riddle too BTW. Have a good weekend.
Hi baba ganoush... Thanks for... umm... Lurking. :-) It gets interesting here sometimes doesn't it? I'm a very complex man and I show all of my sides honestly. Tomorrow's post is going to be a real hoot. You have a great weekend also.
I know this is old, but it’s still funny. I spotted it on Lee Ann's blog.
How to say I Love You in
Alabama
Arkansas
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Tennessee
Idaho
Missouri
Mississippi
Montana
Louisiana
Virginia
West Virginia
Kentucky
parts of Florida
Nice Ass, Get in the truck
I'm a stalker, you're a stalker, wouldn't you like to be a stalker tooooo....hehe
i love that "nice ass, get in the truck" bit.
i think you're right about bloggers not being what they appear to be. it's kindda hard to really know someone via text.
then again, i've never met anyone that i've talked to online in person... it's sort of scary i guess to me.
Shoot Madison, it's not really that scary, get right down to it, we are all just people wanting to know and meet each other. I've met quite a few of them over the years since I've been on line.
But it is different these days it seems. Ten years ago we all shared so much with each other. We shared our lives with each other, our pictures, our email addresses, our risque jokes, where we lived, things like that.
Sigh, I sure do miss those days. But I'm still in contact with a few of those old friends I made back then. I guess I will have to be content with that.
Have a great week-end hon.
Hi BBC,
Well if you check out my blog I think it's hard not to know who I am.. I'm bald.. ;-) kinda a little naked.. but for a great cause...
I had a guy tell me once "ooohh please do stalk me.. I'd love that" ok.. ;-)
I think you'll enjoy my definitions on dumbs, crazies and so on.. I'll keep dropping in here.. seems fun.. ;-)
Bye!
oohhh I loved the riddle..can I use it?
Bsb, you can use the riddle or anything else here that you see and like. It's all about sharing. :-)
Thank you.. I thought I was the only one up at this hour.. ;-)
true, it was very different back then. that was before terrible people capitalized the internet, and turned children and other impressionable people into victims in "the real world".
i've got a myspace account, and it's private now after i've gone into a few stores- or even starbucks or dunkin' donuts- and had some strange male call my name and tell me i look just like my picture.
i found that quite disturbing... oh, and it mostly happens after dark too when i'm alone. so that may have something to do with it.
Post a Comment