Cosmic sex sure is pretty isn’t it?….
Azgoddess….. Let’s assume that it wasn’t women like you that screwed me over, and turned me into being cranky about some of them. And thanks for the hug Hon, if you didn’t live so far away I would drop by and take you out dancing.
….
If fear is the ultimate enemy of freedom, Iraq is the least free society on earth. -Ramsey Clark
….
I’m Buddhist because I never thought God would never love and accept the person I am. (Boy, Buddhists sure are weird)
….
A girl says to an Indian salesman, "I'm not sure if I should buy a sweatshirt or a windbreaker." He says, "Well, that depends. Are you gonna sweat, or are you gonna break wind?"
….
Choo…. Choo…..Choo….. I’m a frigging train, I’m taking fresh strawberries from Southern California to Seattle. I hope to hell I get them there before September. Anyone that is so delusional as to think that trains will be making a big comeback is just a muttering fool. They can serve useful purposes, but fast on time delivery over long distances with fresh foods isn’t one of them. That’s why the trucking industry got so big, it is much faster and more efficient. And the taxpayers do not have to support and bail them out like they do the railroads at times. If a trucking company fails, that’s just too bad, there is another there to fill the void. My load from hell was a load of greenhouse plants from St. Helen’s in Oregon to five drops in the Carolinas. Just what I wanted to do, work my ass off to get them delivered so I could get another load for the week-end only to have my dispatcher screw around and leave me sitting in Cowpens, South Carolina for three days.
….
Gabberflasted: the state of being speechless due to someone else talking too much. (Who? Me? LOL)
….
Ok, it's official. I'm getting old. The other day I was walking back to my car from the grocery store. Coming into the store was this smoking hot 19, maybe 20 year old, blonde. I mean she was hot. My thought? "I wonder what her mother looks like."
….
Lusty, you are not going to learn anything good about politics from Jennifer, she has so much monkey crap in her head that she is just like a pot of gray soup, the fear is that you may start sounding like her. If you want good political advice ask Azgoddess, Peacechick Mary, or the Tux. Anyone but her and the Hippo.
….
"acually, i didn't think bbc was real at first. I thought jlee made him up. I even congratulated her on a fine job. she assured me nope, it wasn't her. why i thought that was because he appeared suddenly sort of out of nowhere. & his location on site meter dosen't match where he says he lives & he was a new blog. & jlee was showing up on his blog."
….
I don't recall how I first came across your blog Lusty, but you where more fun then than now. Those Republican Christians are getting to you I’m afraid, hell, you're even quoting the bible some. My location on site meter doesn’t match where I say I live? I don't know what you mean by that. You have a computer, blog me or look me up in the white pages. I may be the most transparent person you know online. You can find my phone number, my address, anything you want to know about me. Hiding and tricking others is for pussy's like the Hippo. :-)
….
"I'm symied."… Yes, I think you must be, you have people at your blog like Hippo and Jennifer that are trying to suck you along with them. Remember Lusty, they are Christian Republicans, or something like that, enough said.
….
A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?" The mother replies, "Well, you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it and help flatten it." "Your wasting your time," said the boy. "Why is that?" the mom asked puzzled. "Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."
….
Okay, so now I’m going to get pissy about a piss head in case you want to stop reading.
So Bathroom Hippo set up a fake blog and is now calling me a pervert and stalker just because I visited it and left a couple of comments. See, that is one of the things wrong with this country, it has too many idiot attorneys in it with time to do nothing other than cause trouble. It’s like a man from England I was talking to a few months ago said, "This country has too many lawyers in it." Just because I visit a blog and leave a couple of comments, maybe a compliment, or do a little teasing, doesn’t make me a stalker, it simply makes me a visitor. Any sane person can see that a person shouldn’t be called a stalker unless they are asked not to visit and leave comments. But I’m not saying that all the attorneys in this country are sane. It’s like it says on my coffee cup, "I’m surrounded by fuckin’ idiots." Rickey racer x man, you tell'em buddy.
….
Here is the site:
http://heather119er.blogspot.com/
Here are the comments I left: "It looks like this will be a cool blog Hon. Rock on. I've been to Billings a number of times. Lived in the Hamilton area for four years. Montana wasn't for me but there sure is some things to like about it. Have a great blogging adventure. Hugs." "Yea Willie, I sang On The Road Again the other night at Karaoke. Willie rocks."
….
You be the judge, does anything I said make me look like a pervert or stalker? Are the others that left comments there also stalkers? Stupid attorney, acting like a nice guy on Lusty’s blog but it turns out that he is just a dick head, it just took me to bring it out. For an attorney he sure seems to have a lot of free time to screw around in blogs. I think I will feel sorry for the folks he is supposed to be working for. I swear, he doesn’t know that if he fucks wit God that he will get his as wiped with a bench grinder. I’m surrounded by fuckin’ idiots. LOL
….
Have a great day everyone. BBC

13 comments:
I’m going to go work for Laurel Ann today, be a pervert ya know, I’ve been stalking her for nine years now. It’s 40.0 degrees right now, fall is coming. I’d better take a nap before its time to fix Helen’s breakfast and go to work. ZZZzzzzzz.
Some of the world's greatest people have been old perverts. I say you embrace the image.
Every time I see Heff with his "girlfriends" I just say "GO GO GO!" Even though I suspect their relationship is more of a platonic business one than they want anyone to know.
Of course I am quite fond of Jennifer. Being a right wing pundit, she is my demographic. But, I haven’t figured out if Jennifer suffers from a reading comprehension issue, or that she keeps part of her reasoning to herself and doesn’t share with the rest of the class. Instead of her comments being A => B => C => D. They tend to flow A => E => Z => U R PWND. Leaving me trying to figure out what the fuck she is talking about. The only clue being that everyone started at A. Oh well, I guess if you don’t like the answers you are getting, change the question.
bbc, I happen to LIKE to hear every ones veiws.
I try not to be so opinionated that i can't change my mind.
I don't think I know everything.
& I really think that I am capable of forming my own opinions.
call it my own form of evolution.
Lusty, carry on then, just be careful is all.
I explained it 5000… She has so much Christian and political monkey droppings in her that her mind is just a big confused mumble jumble. It’s that simple. No thinking person is going to even try to understand her. As for her going to bible study and praying for me, we know that isn’t going to happen because she is seething inside and can’t stand me. Believe me, I know women like that all to well.
I'm okay with being called a pervert in most cases, it’s usually just in fun, but I’m just a tease and a flirt, having some fun. Perverts act on their desires don't they?
Anyway, it’s time to go to Laurel Ann’s, catch ya on the flip-flop.
time to not let what anyone else says - bother you..
don't go back to the blog..and don't pay them no never mind...
that's for the offer for a dance...
But Az..... Ya know that I love to pitch shit on them hon. :-)
BBC: If you post something on the net especially a Blog that doesn't make you a pervert, also when you other Blogs and throw in a comment or two to even a hug or a kiss that doesn't make you a pervert...where was she getting off at she even put a pose on a blog to attract and then slander you so what apparently she hasn't much imagination or too many ideas to create an effective Blog for herself so we'll just call her the BASHER and if you were close by I'd ask you out to dinner...it takes a lot of different kinds of people to make up this world and if ones has to be a pervert then I hope it's you...
Thanks Paris, you are a dear.
Oh I forgot to tell you your cosmic sex is beautiful I wish it was over my bedroom and the roof opened up and I was making love under it.....
BBC, I think Lusty is stalking you.
I wasted some time trying to debate issues with jennifer, she never responded with anything but sarcasm and name-calling, so I quit going. I have gone to other conservative sites and had very interesting debates, and I learn from that. But j_g only loves pats on the back. I think counterpoints confuse her.
Of course the whole world confuses me, I'm just one of the idiots surrounding G-d, so please use small words, the big words take too much time to read.
I toast you, with Sam Adams OctoberFest Beer. A man who knows how to get women's attention.
Oh come on Nick, why would Lusty stalk me? We just like each other is all, we are just pals.
Right, I don't often use big words, but I do fucking talk a lot don't I? LOL
Ah, lets forget Jennifer and move on, she can live in her own broken dreams.
Anyone that is so delusional as to think that trains will be making a big comeback......
Or anything else in this country, for that matter.
There's nothing wrong with being a garden variety pervert....
Is There?
"Oh GOD help me! I've got a squatter in my head!"
:)
I don't know, but I'm vaguely excited by the idea of being stalked. Whoo-hoo!
(Maybe I do need to get a life?! Or at least one that doesn't require me to be online so much?)
Post a Comment