Monday, October 16, 2006

International Disadvantaged people's day

Today is International Disadvantaged People's Day. Please send an encouraging message to a retarded friend, just as I've done. I don't care if you lick windows, interfere with farm animals, vote liberal or
occasionally shit yourself.......You hang in there sunshine, you're freaking special...LOL
….
You keep believing, I'll keep evolving.- Bumper sticker
….
Jlee… I haven’t installed rain gutters yet, but I’m going to. Just the water coming off of an eight by eight foot section of my roof fills a five-gallon bucket fast, there is where to get fresh water for your hot tub.
….
For first time, unmarried households reign in US: ….. That’s sad, and I have my own thoughts on that, but won’t post them at this time.
….
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Not even a medical emergency can pull some men away from a television showing their favorite sports teams, a U.S. study has determined:…. These men have to be complete idiots.
….
If you where a car….. If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about
trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull, but that's not the worst of it. My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to
see things up close. My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently. But here's the worst of it -- Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter.....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
….
"Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man."
-Bertrand Russell

5 comments:

JLee said...

"Disadvantaged People's Day"? Damn, send me a check then! (not that I occasionally shit myself or anything...not as far as you know)lol

Thanks for the fresh rainwater. How would one go about shipping such a thing? Hey, you may have few dents, but you have great re-sale value! :)

paris said...

bbc I think you just hit the nail on the head. You need to send this off the the ass's running this country right now. I don't think there is enough bondo, touch up spray paint, bandaids, or a large enough supply of depends on the market to cover their ass's.
P.S. You need a campaign manager?

Anonymous said...

Whoa, BBC. You're getting a lot of attention from female commentors lately, how do you do it?

Must be the new teeth! :-D

BBC said...

Women like men with an attitude Nick. I collect them like flies. I love them all, but that doesn't mean I've found the right one for me. Besides, some of them have mates, and I respect that. But it doesn't stop us from a little harmless flirting, or teasing. :-)

BBC said...

Nick, I should not generalize I suppose. I mean, some women do. And I like my women a little on the trashy side. To hell with the stuffed shirts. :-)