I’m fine tuning an important post, so am just going to post a picture of a couple of our early ancestors. Before we evolved into useful beings with thumbs and more intelligence with the spirit in us in order to make this an even more beautiful planet. God evolved with a thumb but Romans control this planet and look what a mess it is. They keep your spirit away from you, keep you confused, that helps them control you. Do they know they are doing it? I don’t think so, they are too muddled because past events went the way they did for them to see it. But the peoples must get spirit back, it’s their spirit. Love and Peace. BBC****
IF I KNEW
If I knew it would be the last time
That I'd see you fall asleep,
I would tuck you in more tightly
and pray your soul to keep.
****
If I knew it would be the last time
that I see you walk out the door,
I would give you a hug and kiss
and call you back for one more.
But you don’t know do you? Everyone lives as if there is a tomorrow when in fact there may not be a next second. Shut up and click on POST.
[I just noticed that I didn't do a title line this morning, so I just fixed it.]

1 comment:
yes massterrr...lol
what cute little monkey-people!
Post a Comment