Jlee…. You’re a hoot hon, hugs.
****
If you’re looking for the fun stuff in here, most of it is right at the top. The other stuff is below it. A fun human event where humans make and race interesting self propelled vehicles on land and water. Dress up in interesting costumes, make hilarious speeches and have lots of harmless fun. There is a big ball on Saturday evening, it’s all wonderful, it’s my high spot of the year. God is going, and they won’t even know I’m there. They don’t even know what they are. God will still be lonely, but will enjoy it anyway.
****
Kinetics Festival in Port Townsend this weekend.
http://www.ptkineticrace.org/
Some of last years fun in pictures.
http://www.ptkineticrace.org/alumni.html
Some of the zany costumes
http://www.ptkineticrace.org/family.html
http://www.ptkineticrace.org/family.html
****
I’m still working on an important post, think I will wait until Sunday to post it. God is so fucking far behind that I may never catch up. For years I have been having strange experiences, been on strange journeys. Been dealing with this screwed up society, picking up pieces of a large and complex puzzle here and there. Now I’m starting to piece it together, without knowing it I have become a social scientist. With no diploma on the wall, but it doesn’t matter, many put diploma’s on their walls and then spend the rest of their lives mucking around in their monkey shit and acting important. Billy started on a mission he didn’t know he was starting on, and great things only come from great minds, minds that have gotten great, the hard way.
****
That doesn’t happen very often, about three times now over the years, we are both so busy, and don’t really know each other anyway, except through our blogs. But I got a reply from Scott Adam’s today thanking me for something I had told him in relationship to his new life with a modern woman. Modern Marriage as I call it. Won’t discuss it here right now, gotta move on, God is busy.
****
Posted on Nick’s blog. "Remember to support the troops." I question that, but I’ve learned to think like Einstein. Why should I support the fighters if I don't support war? Why should I support the military if I don’t support war. If you are supporting them, they are going to keep doing it. Especially the ones that are foolish enough to allow others to talk them into fighting for them. Or the ones that are forced into it, they should just go hide. Support the ones that return mangled from it though, they have been through a thing so terrible that you really can’t see in your mind, their souls have been greatly damaged. I support only enough military to protect borders, or to support, be part of NATO troops. Not to be stomping all over the planet on our own bossing others around.
****
From the point of view I’ve developed now, I don’t even support so-called democracy anymore. Especially one with spirit from it. Separation of church and state, yes, don’t need 300 different religious mixtures adding to the confusion. But separation of spirit is wrong. The question of "What would God do?" Somehow this country has been transformed into a Roman type Empire, and a dictator has turned the Eagle evil and went overseas with it. I’m still working on sorting that out. But I know this, the God spirit has to be in any government in charge of a country, and it isn’t in this one. It hasn’t even got a decent health care system. It’s being operated by the right, it needs to be handed over to the left for a while, it’s about balance. If the right stays in charge the scales are going to tip over.
****
Meditating ….. I don’t meditate much, I don’t see the point in it, when I have a problem or am worried about something like all the problems on this planet, I grab onto it and hang on, and worry it to death until I figure it out, I don’t have time to meditate, the problems are still there when you are done anyway. I do meditate some, but it’s just something I fall into, I don’t put time aside to do it, say I’m going to do it. I don’t understand the need for all the books and class’s on it, that’s just monkeys messing with their minds. Meditation is so simple that I could teach it in a few paragraphs.
****
But here is a fun thing I do, some would look at it as a form of meditation. I release my brain to go play with itself, do whatever it likes, not try to control it. It’s fun and interesting, I learn a lot of things that way. Usually I lay down on the bed to do that, without any unneeded noise around me, I built my place to be quite inside, other than the humming of the computer if it is on. Sometimes I just fall into it where I might be, like out in nature. Meditation is just a tool to get your mind off of things that are troubling you for a while so it can get a little rest from that. Going to the Kinetics Festival on Sunday is a form of meditation to me, and a fun one. Meditation is simple, I wouldn’t buy a book to try to learn from someone else that doesn’t know what in the hell they are talking about. I’ve read to many books with monkey droppings in them, I’m not reading them anymore. Like Al said, learn to think for yourself.
****
A few days ago when I came home there was a man and his son in Helen’s yard picking apples to make apple cider with. I told him that he could take them off of my monster of a tree also. I was mucking around in the yard and he asked if I could hear the noise from the hydroplanes on the waterfront. I said "I don’t pay any attention to them, it’s just monkeys fucking around." He smiled and agreed, he gets it.
****
I went to George’s yesterday to do some painting and such after taking a few days off so that Jay’s Laminates could redo the countertops in the kitchen. I’ve done a fair amount of laminate work and I’m not bad, but that man is magic, a real artist and craftsman. It was all pretty and perfect, God was impressed, I even called him and told him so. In the future if someone asks about laminate work I’m sending them to the laminate God, Billy God is retired.
****
The cats don’t know that I’m God, that and Einstein is what I was going to post about before I got side tracked. I’ll just say this for now, the cats think they are independent and have freewill, they think they own this place, but they are learning that they don’t. They are learning that they live in Gods Empire, and there are rules. Since their mother got hurt and had to go to a shelter I’ve been their mother, I’ve been their God. I’ve been a good mother, loved them and taught them to love me (they where born in the wild, I didn’t even know they existed until they got to be about a month old). It took hours of work to get them to trust me and let me touch them, then pet them. Now they won’t fucking leave me alone. LOL…. I’m a benevolent and loving God, a good provider, they know that I am the one that feeds and waters them, cleans the litter box, things like that. But they don’t know that I’m God. If however, I went away and left them in the room and never returned, in a day or so, after they ran out of food and water. They would be thinking in cat language, "Where is God?". They have just discovered that God is the king of the Empire they live in, the center of the universe, they look out and wonder were he is. Think about it. I’ll get back to this, because I know where he is. If you think you have the correct answer though, feel free to post your comment stating so.
****
As I said, I was going to post about Einstein today, and a few other things, but took a different direction. God can’t put everything in one post, and the puzzle isn’t done yet so that I/we have a good view of the big picture. We are building this picture together, I’m still picking up pieces of it here, and in other blogs. Love, Peace, Hugs. Sing happy songs, dance happy dances. For a laugh go visit ‘Rusty Farts’ blog, she’s a hoot. Opps, I mean Lusty Tart. :-). Everyone has a purpose, hers is to entertain me while I fuss with this. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I was thinking, people (or monkeys) are like those cats. They don't believe in God until they're out of food and water, then say "hey, where's God??" Have fun at the festival and a great weekend! :)
BBC, Please don't go commenting on my posts when you take the words out of the context in which they were written, it's a dirty debating trick. When you read the whole post and view the video, you can see the I've got my tongue firmly planted in my cheek.
Please, stick a yellow magnetic on your ass, and show some fucking support!!!
I think Scott Adam's had you in my mind when he came up the t-shirt idea on todays Dilbert.
Its a full moon, don't lose your sanity, it happens every month. It is affecting my brain waves.
Peace, Love and Happiness.
"yellow magnetic ribbon sticker"
Don't you hate it when blogger drops words out of your comments?It can't be me.
:-0
Nick, I was stating my belief on what you said, that is all. Those same words are many places. I didn't take your words out of context except in your mind. :-)
Rain today, it's been a dry summer. Life giving rain, life is good today.
Women stopped a war once, told the men they were cut off from the toy box if they went to fight.
When the war started, supporting the troops was a great idea. They didn't sign up to fight a war, they signed up to defend America. They were victims as much as anybody else of a regime more concerned with grandious schemes of Empire than with defending America.
But anybody who has signed up since the invasion of Iraq didn't sign up to defend America, since invading Iraq had nothing to do with defending America. They signed up for the money, or to kick some darkie ass overseas. I honestly don't see why I should support these people any more than I support my local plumber. Both are mercenaries doing a job, rather than patriots defending me from someone who would kill me. Now, if you want patriots who are out there every day defending me from people who would kill me, I say support your local State Troopers running sobriety roadblocks! They're doing a helluva lot more to defend my life than some dumb kid in Iraq who signed up to go kill him some sand niggers. (And if you don't believe our troops in Iraq are using such terms amongst themselves, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to you... shit, they used those terms 15 years ago the first time they were in Iraq, I can tell ya that from personal experience).
- BT
That Tux sure is a wise person, God has great admiration for the Tux. God loves the Tux.
Hey, I have Idea, Maybe we can start a "Support The Mercenaries", magnetic sticker. instead of yellow ribbon, will use $100 bills as the background. We can charge $1.93 at Wal-Mart and makes lots of Moolah.
Nah, on second thought, I'll just give them away.
Post a Comment