I hate those flappers, don’t you? You know, that piece of booger that is stuck to the side of your nasal passage that is flapping back and forth as you’re trying to go to sleep. So you pick at it a little with a finger (and wipe it on the bed sheet) and that just seems to make it worse. Then you try to blow it out and your partner goes ballistic because to them it’s like you are blowing radioactive material on them. Bah, those flappers are a pain in the butt.
….
I went to Beer Church last night for free bingo. Had a great time with friends, won two prizes that I gave away, they where just Halloween things. I drank enough last night that I actually thought my new teeth fit me. LOL… Laurel Ann took some pictures of me yesterday, but she hasn’t emailed them to me yet.
….
Random Acts Of Thinking
Technology is invading everything these days. My alphabet soup has a spell-checker.
….
Don't panic, but there has been an alarming increase in the number of things you know nothing about.
….
My doctor told me there are now more than seventy million people who are overweight. These are, of course, round figures.
….
Over the last two years, I've quadrupled my net worth. Sadly, four times nothing is still nothing.
….
Success is where preparation and opportunity meet. Failure is where they meet and can't stand each other.
….
Fish swim in schools. I wonder what subjects they study? I bet some of them take debate.
….
Did I tell you about the time Wisconsin held a contest to come up with a new state slogan? One angry woman who was sick and tired of all the tourists suggested, "Smell Our Dairy Air!"
….
So I'm looking in the mirror the other day and I finally realized my hair is not parted or unparted ... it's departing.
….
The telephone solicitor selling basement waterproofing must have thought she'd died and gone to heaven when she reached my very polite and patient son on the phone. At the end of her long sales pitch, she asked, "Do you mind if we send out someone to give you an estimate?" "Not at all," my son said. "When would be a good time?" she asked. My son answered, "Just as soon as I dig a basement."
….
I’m trying to stay of the light side for a while as I work on some documents but I am going to mention this. At Lusty Tarts blog there was a mention of a Mister P, so I stumbled over to his blog to see what it was about. As I mentioned in another post, he reminds me of Socrates reborn. At least he damn sure has plenty of questions. It’s a damn good thing I have plenty of answers. :-)… Even if mankind isn’t ready to accept them yet.
….
He mentioned the voices in his head, that three of them made a crowd, and that now there are four of them, maybe he means me, I do tend to get into thinkers heads.
….
In his profile he says, "That about sums it up for my little personality disorder. Three voices in one head do make a crowd."
….
I said to him, “O'come on, you can do better than that. I can think of at least five in your head.”
….
Blah, Blah, Blah, our exchanges went. So I posted the following comment, I’m assuming that at least a few of the readers at his blog will get it.
….
Voices: Lets go back to our basic psychological profile that everyone seems to keep forgetting about.
Voice 1: Child
Voice 2: Adult
Voice 3: Parent
Voice 4: Teacher
Voice 5: Spirit
….
Then of course there is all the other voices out there, your so called mentors and teachers and all the foolish things they taught you as you grew up. Depending on where that was at, you were taught different beliefs, different histories, etc.
….
Now, think about what must be THE major cause of wars and greed. The child component in a person that is controlling his/her thinking. It’s three year olds that are wanting and needy, it’s three year olds that are doing all the fighting and warring.
….
Sadly, the Spirit component in a person has little chance of developing properly because of all the brainwashings of our ancestors and them making up all those religions and continuing to promote them. The Catholic Church for one is still causing great harm with all its nonsense. Think about it.
….
It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so...-Robert A. Heinlein
….
You may now return to your regularly scheduled mayhem. Have a great day everyone. Hugs. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Quote of the day:
They say the seeds of what we will do are in all of us, but it always seemed to me that in those who make jokes in life the seeds are covered with better soil and with a higher grade of manure. -Ernest Hemingway
Jokes of the day:
Jim and Bubba, two army buddies are on leave and decide to go to Bubba's house and get drunk. Lo and behold they run out of beer so Bubba says that he will go for more. As he is leaving he tells his wife Linda-Lou to show Jim her best southern hospitality which she agrees to do. Bubba comes back with the beer and finds Jim and Linda-Lou screwing right on the kitchen floor. Bubba yells, "What are you doing Linda-Lou?" She replies, "You told me to show Jim my best southern hospitality." Bubba then says, "Gee whiz, girl, arch your back! Poor Jim's balls are on the cold floor."
….
"I'm very, very jealous. Sometimes I walk down the street and I see a beautiful woman and I think to myself: "I'll bet my boyfriend would like to sleep with her" and I get SO ANGRY. I run right home and smack him, and say, 'How much more of this do you think I can take?'"
….
Five Surgeons are discussing the types of people they like to operate on. The first surgeon says: "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."
The second responds: "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."
The third surgeon says: "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."
But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine. Plus, the head and the [rear end] are interchangeable."
The other day, I ran into an old friend and he told me my hair was thinning. So I said, “Who wants fat hair?”
ok i was laughing so hard, i forgot to leave the comment...lol
thanks for the jokes!
Mr. P only has three voices in his head, he sure is lucky.
Great humor, your keeping me in good spirits.
Love the "Dairy Air" slogan for Wisconsin.
Have great weekend.
Ah.... Fuck it, I'm going to bed. LOL.. Sweet dreams everyone.
You think you got it all figured out....don't you? You talk some major shit on Christians....don't you? That's fine, I'm not offended. You ain't saying nothing that hasn't already been said before.
We have a slogan in California that goes...."Welcome to California, don't forget to leave"...I don't think it's working very well.
Post a Comment