
I swiped that postcard from the link at the bottom of this post. LOL
….
One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.
….
Paris, thanks for the help, but it’s not as simple as deleting my profile picture and posting another. Hell, I could have done that before a nap. :-)
….
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - Two weeks before U.S. midterm elections, American officials unveiled a timeline Tuesday for Iraq's Shiite-led government to take specific steps to calm the world's most dangerous capital and said more U.S. troops might be needed to quell the bloodshed.
….
Those idiots just can’t make up their minds can they? And now the Republicans are trying to scare everyone with ads about terrorism. Hell, if it wasn’t for them I don’t that problem would be here. At least it wouldn’t be as bad as they have made it.
….
I started to get into what could have become a heated argument/discussion on Lusty’s blog, but decided to opt out. I don’t feel like fussing with politicians, Christians, and lawyers right now. They can blow smoke up each others butts without me. LOL
….
Do drunken old perverts become Philosophers? Or, do Philosophers become drunken old perverts? As near as I can tell, yes. And when they get old enough, and wise enough, they stop having anything to do with the women that sent them there. But I haven’t jumped off that cliff yet. Being the fucking idiot I am I keep holding out hope that ‘she’ is also looking for me. Shows you how stupid I am.
….
Making good hotcakes and waffles. Back when I had more or less of a family. That being two kids raising two kids, I liked to make Sunday breakfast for us at times. Yes, I can be domestic, and I did all the vacuuming, I like to vacuum. My favorite meal to make was waffles, eggs, and bacon or sausage. Or omelets with fried potatoes, and such. I can’t make waffles like Grandma did of course, I don’t take the time to make them from scratch and fold in beat up egg whites like she did. But after years of experimenting this works pretty well. I start with Krusteaz pancake mix. I nuke water or beer to make it almost hot. I add a little fresh baking soda and a few squirts of lemon juice to help activate it. Often I will add some nutmeg. I make the mix pretty thin, it is going to thicken up. I set it on a warm spot for about an hour to work, often on top of my coffee maker. Don’t stir it after that, just start pouring and cooking, its time to pig out, yum, yum.
….
So my dad was having "that" conversation with me when I was about 12 or 13. He said that if you masturbate you’ll go blind. I said, "I’m over here, Dad..."
….
I got a roof over the outside loveseat just in time. Now I will put a couple of sides on it to break the wind on cool days. I have already installed a window on the one side, cuz I’ve gots lots of shit like windows here ya know. In fact I broke the first window (fucking hammer), and I had to dig out another one. I’ll post a picture of it after I get it more or less done.
….
BEIJING (Reuters) - Humans are stripping nature at an unprecedented rate and will need two planets' worth of natural resources every year by 2050 on current trends, the WWF conservation group said on Tuesday. "For more than 20 years we have exceeded the earth's ability to support a consumptive lifestyle that is unsustainable and we cannot afford to continue down this path," WWF Director-General James Leape said, launching the WWF's 2006 Living Planet Report. "If everyone around the world lived as those in America, we would need five planets to support us," Leape, an American, said in Beijing. Blah, blah, blah.….. Yes, but does anyone really care? Besides just a few of us that is. It seems to me like every time someone wants to go do something they just hop in a car and go do it. Or fly all over the world.
….
Well, Nick. I checked her blog again, it’s just an endless political Christian rant defending what she believes. There is little humor on it and I don’t agree with her views, so I see no point in my visiting it anymore. Like I said, she is a prude. But if you think that she is fun, well, to each his own. Have fun with her then. Being as she loves her God so much, ask her if she would like to have sex with God. Maybe she wants you to make her boobies happy. :-)
….
Did you know that it’s not so hard to spot the most intelligent well-adjusted people, sure you do, you just forget about it is all, think about it, they don’t get offended if you insult them a little. Just tell them that they are an idiot. That perks them right up, they think, “Ah, here is a person worthy of my time to discuss things with.” Smart people enjoy being challenged and questioned.
….
I think that I’ve gotten pretty damn smart about some things. Why, I’m so damn smart that I recognize the extent of my own ignorance. :-)
….
There is some sad stuff at this site, but there is some funny stuff also. Have a great day everyone.
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

8 comments:
As for philosophers, not all of them are old drunks. Some are on drugs.
(just kidding)
2050... I will be dead by then. I am thinking maybe if the rapture happens or the survivalists move to the moon because Montana won't be safe anymore, maybe that will help. [grin]
Yeah, I had to quit going to the site also, I tried debating the issues with her, and she would just do some insulting, name-calling, and throw some shit, but rarely would debate her viewpoints. They can insult me and call me all the names they want, I will just agree with them. I wanted her to think, and quit just repeating her neo-con Christian obedience. They won't use the wisdom that G-d gave them, they think wisdom is from Satan. She was advocating state-controlled press. They want to hijack the Republican party, call it "conservatism", and justify it by qouting ancient folklore. And yet, outside of the U.S., we've always called this type of authoritarians, ultra-conservative, theocracies our enemies. Badtux has a very appropriate post today.
http://badtux.net/2006/10/republican-explains.html
Love that postsecret site, I've been a regular visitor to that site for some time, but haven't been in a while. Lots of thought-provoking postcards.
Right Nick.... The Tux rocks !!!
LOS ANGELES - A study released Tuesday found that once again Los Angeles County has the state's most polluted beaches, but this time a new city has been anointed as the county's biggest loser — Long Beach.
Ah, geez, I hate to see that. I loved going to pier 55 for a nice seafood platter.
there were several LOLs while reading this! Thanks for making an old tired buttcrack smile this morning ;-).
p/s I like your picture!
""Do drunken old perverts become Philosophers? Or, do Philosophers become drunken old perverts? As near as I can tell, yes. And when they get old enough, and wise enough, they stop having anything to do with the women that sent them there. But I haven’t jumped off that cliff yet. Being the fucking idiot I am I keep holding out hope that ‘she’ is also looking for me. Shows you how stupid I am.""
yes, drunk or drugged...it's our sensitive souls
and i have yet to meet a man - no matter how old -- who didn't want to be with a woman (or man if that was their preference) but a woman - ah, now that's a different story
and me 2- i keep looking for mr right...maybe he just doesn't exist?
and thanks for the hug!! one back at ya (big huge hug)
now calm down, it was just a hug - laughing
Hi bbc, it's fun to read your posts, but they are too long for me to know what to comment about. Funniest part for me was 'I'm over here, dad!'
Wow !!! Hippo (Heather), visiting blogs and making comments isn't stalking you stupid son of a bitch. You sure are a dumb fuck. I swear, I’m surrounded by fuckin’ idiots, and you’re one of them.
Post a Comment