At Fellowship on Sunday I got up and spoke about how much I enjoyed the Bahai Great Spiritual gathering. Then added that I didn’t tell them that I’m bat shit crazy. After the service there was a buffet lunch and a lady come over to talk to me for a bit and said something like “You know, you are the only one of us that admits you are crazy, but I think we all are.” Well, DUH !!!
Dawn, I don’t have any problem at all with rude comments directed to me. I can rise above all of that. And, turn about is fair play as I leave rude comments on others blogs at times. It’ all a part of our evolution in my mind. I can take it and I can dish it out. Hugs.
I didn’t get as far on painting George’s home as I had hoped to yesterday. Sometimes things just don’t go as planned. I did okay, I just didn’t get to where I wanted to be. And then his wife comes along at noon and is saying that she has the wrong trim color. Tough shit, I already had started on the trim and I’m not fucking changing gears now. She is one of those women that fusses forever before deciding on a color scheme and then starts changing her mind twenty fucking times. Hey, it’s a fucking house, pick some colors and paint the son of a bitch.
I’ve done a lot of painting for women, a good woman will decide what she wants and then get out of your way so you can do it. But a woman like her keeps fussing over her choices, unable to make up her mind, and driving both of you nuts. It’s like I told her yesterday “You are selling the house anyway, so what difference does it make?” Shit, I couldn’t get along with a woman like her for two weeks, she is just a spoiled little brat. And it pisses me off that the color industry can come up with a hundred different shades of white, it just confuses women like her even more. It’s all fucking white, be thankful that you have a home to live in, many people don’t.
When I painted Helen’s home (for free) I got a bunch of paint together and mixed it all together in a five gallon bucket and came up with a sort of beige color. And a shade of blue for the trim. And she was so thankful just to get her home painted as it hadn’t been painted since the 60’s. The bottom line is that some women are easy to please, and others are a pain in the ass. But they do remind me to be thankful that I don’t have a woman like that.
And, I want to know what the color of a fancy home has to do with the fact that there are women living under trees and starving to death. Obviously these women do not care about their sisters.
Critical thinking….. A lot of people think that they are good at critical thinking. Oh bull, you can’t turn on a TV to watch the news, or read a newspaper, or go to church, and try to filter all that crap and be a good critical thinker without doing a lot more research and learning how to get out of all those boxes.
Anyone wanting to become a better critical thinker should read ‘Think On These Things’ by J. Krishnamurti, that will get them started in the right direction. The next ten years will be very interesting, and maybe make it or break it for mankind.
You know what? The Christian fundamentalists want to rule the whole world because they think it is their destiny. But wait, the Muslim fundamentalists also want to rule the world because they think it is their destiny. Everyone else is stuck in the middle of it all, and not raising enough hell with those fundamentalists and telling them to shut up and get back in line.
Yup, the next ten years will be very interesting, the man running my country is much more interested in ruling the world. He thinks that is his destiny. And believe me, if you let him, you will not like the results. But I will get to tell you that I told you so. :-)
While Bubba and Billy Bob were in the local Wal-Mart, they decided to get in on the weekly charity raffle. They bought five tickets each at a dollar a pop. The following week, when the raffle was drawn, each had won a prize. Billy Bob won 1st place- a year's supply of gourmet spaghetti sauce and extra long spaghetti. Bubba won 6th prize- a toilet brush. About a week or so had passed when the men met back at Wal-Mart. Bubba asked Billy Bob how he liked his prize, to which Billy Bob replied, "Great!, I love spaghetti!" Billy Bob asked Bubba, "How 'bout you, how's the toilet brush? "Not so good," replied Bubba, "I reckon I'm gonna switch back to paper."
Blah, blah, fucking blah.
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It's funny but I am the worst color picker ever for paint. I have what I want in my mind i'll pick it out and it will look completely different on the wall. I wanted a tan color once for the bedroom and when we were done it looked pink so I leave the color to the hubby and yes I get out of the way when he works. Why make life harder for myself. I do like doing home improvement projects. Anyhoo my friend have an excellent day. Hugs!!!
Painting is not my forte but I'm up to the challenge when it comes to picking out colors.
If only Helen was 30 years younger, eh? She sounds like a good woman.
Bubba asked Billy Bob how he liked his prize, to which Billy Bob replied, "Great!, I love spaghetti!" Billy Bob asked Bubba, "How 'bout you, how's the toilet brush? "Not so good," replied Bubba, "I reckon I'm gonna switch back to paper."
lol, and remember to take some bog roll next time you go into the desert ...
Even in the woods, I don't recommend using leaves unless you know what you are doing
Color contributes to beauty, but it is not beauty. Color should have a minor part in the consideration of beauty, because it is not [color] but the structure that constitutes its essence.
-Johann Joachim Winckelmann
What the ??????
Sorry I messed with you so much brother.
I'm crazy you know.
Post a Comment