That’s me, timeless. And sharing with others all that is in my mind.A man in Savannah, Georgia, decided to write a book about churches around the country. He started by flying to Boston, Massachusetts, and started working west from there. Going to a very large church, he began taking photographs and making notes. He spotted a golden telephone on the vestibule wall and was intrigued with a sign that read, "$10,000 per minute." Seeking out the pastor, he asked about the phone and the sign. The pastor answered that the golden phone is, in fact, a direct line to Heaven, and, if he pays the price, he can talk directly to God.
The man thanked the pastor and continued on his way. As he continued to visit churches in New Jersey, Milwaukee, Chicago, Denver, Salt Lake City, and around the United States, he found more such phones with the same sign and the same explanation from each pastor. Finally, the man arrived in the lovely state of Washington. Upon entering a church, behold: he saw the usual golden telephone. But this time, the sign read: "Calls: 25 cents"! Fascinated, the man asked to speak with the pastor. Reverend, I have been in cities all across the country, and, in each church, I have found this golden telephone and have been told it is a direct line to Heaven and that I could use it to talk to God.... but in 20 other churches the cost was $10,000 per minute. Your sign says 25 cents per call ....why is that?
The pastor, smiling benignly, replied: "Son, you're in the Northwest now---better known as 'God's country'....and it's a local call."
The talk about Mormons at the Fellowship yesterday was pretty much as I expected, I didn’t hear a thing I didn’t already know. They like sex and too make babies, and blah, blah, blah. And they are still waiting for the second coming. Second coming of what? Christ is never going to return like in the Christians beliefs. And even if he did they would never believe it. And he gave me a Book of Mormon to read, ha, ha, ha. Maybe I should read it, to poke holes in it. I’m not sure they would like me running their book through my bullshit filter. And he talked about God a lot, and not a word about Goddess.
I swear, I’m surrounded by frigging idiots. Hey, if Christians thought that Jesus was God, I want to know why they are not also God. Evolving into God. Hello? Besides, the followers of Jesus was sure that the second coming would come within a hundred years of his death on the cross, two hundred years max. Didn’t happen, did it? Not going to happen either. It’s a spirituality only. Hello?
They have a time at the Fellowship they call “Joys and sorrows”, I don’t always have a joy or sorrow to share but if I have anything at all to say I use that time to say it. And when I do I like to point out that I’m a rebel leading my own parade, and some folks there actually come and tell me that they appreciate that. That I should start my own Fellowship. I’ve tried to avoid doing that though, even though I would have some followers from the git go. One reason I’ve avoided doing it is because Goddess hasn’t showed up to help me with it, I can’t imagine a Fellowship of God without one. Another is because I’m very busy with other things. I do like their hymnal, I think I will buy my own copy.
Ha, ha, ha, Dan is a funny boy, if all you want is humor go to his blog, he’s very good at it. But as I keep saying, humor has never fixed this world, it’s just a band-aid. He said that God will disable my popup blocker because I go around saying that I/we are God. Which God does he think is going to do that? The Christians God? The Muslims God? The Mormons God? The Morons God: Um, yeah, what in the hell God does he mean? I guess that he doesn’t get it that I’m my own guru. Wait, I don’t use a popup blocker, never mind. *snorts*
LONDON - British Prime Minister Gordon Brown said Saturday that authorities were doing "everything in our power" to track the source of a foot-and-mouth disease outbreak and wipe out the animal illness before it wreaked economic devastation. Meanwhile, Britain imposed a voluntary ban on exports of livestock and livestock products, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs said.
It seems that at times globalization isn’t such a great deal. Not to mention that it’s harmful on the planet moving all those products around. Maybe there is something in buying locally. But there is also something in saying that this planet should only have three billion people on it. Mankind still has a lot to learn.
I was talking to a man yesterday and he said that if I could just get others to stop being such consumers that I would make a positive difference in the world. Funnnnny!! He can’t even stop his wife from spending way more than any woman should be spending. I swear, that woman pisses more money away than any woman has a right to get rid of. Like I could stop her from doing that, all I can do is be thankful that she isn’t my wife.
Terri said. “Another way of describing the Otherworld that some of us appear to be accessing in dreams and meditation is that it is at 90 degrees to our three dimensions.” Well, I’m not much interested in that other, or what others call a forth dimension. I’m especially not interested in having others explain it to me. I’ve tackled that in past posts. That this physical planet is the most important, that the other one isn’t physical, this is where we get our touchy feely experiences to have there. But there they are no more than thoughts. Everyone is in that dimension everyday, two places at once.
I stopped by Laurel Ann’s farm after Fellowship. There wasn’t anyone there and it’s berry season. I have stopped there a number of times this year and no one has ever been there. Laurel Ann said that they leased the farm to Jan and Ron this year. But Ron came into a lot of money and they have been slacking on working the farm. Whatever, no point in the berries going to waste, I picked a bag of Maryanberries (sp) for a cobbler.
I’ve never made a cobbler before, but I know how to = A: Cheat = B: Fake it. I started with Krusteaz Baking Mix and kinda followed the Streusel Coffee Cake directions, tossing in my own twists. It’s very good, makes happy turds.
I also went to Home Depot and bought a high pressure paint sprayer as I suppose I will still be painting enough to justify getting it. Today I’m going to help Forrest paint a homeless shelter, a freebee. Then I have to get started on George’s home.
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

7 comments:
Breakfast: Baked chicken breast. Two pieces of rye toast.
I sure do wish that humor would fix this planet, I would get funny as hell.
I have always contended that if there was a Jesus, he was the son of God. I have a problem with the concept of this being a unique position.
The secret to happiness is separate checking accounts.
lol, well I can just about afford a local call, but ...
I really don't know what to say, that god has not heard before. Now I know why god doesn't have a mobile, the last thing god wants is people from the north calling cheap rate, when out of office, or on the seventh day
Mortal God, interesting statement. The body is mortal, but the spirit isn't.
Secret Rapture.... Yeah, yeah, what ever....
Now go find a dark room to jack off in. Hugs.
bbc...you certainly are a busy man. But that's a good thing...because you are usually helping someone else do good deed. Your Goddess will find you.
bbc:
I am for sure a far out Space Cadet!
Post a Comment