Yesterday morning I walked over to the Safeway store to take advantage of a few coupons that were only good for a few days. They were having their Grand Reopening. Don’t ask me why, the store is two years old. But I won an Ipod Shuffle!!! I have no need for it, or any idea what it is worth, but I can give it to someone. And I bought more than I was expecting to so the clerk gave me two new reusable shopping bags to carry it all in, FREE. I have something else to be happy about. I don’t own any stock so it didn’t go down forty percent today. Yeah, I’m a fucking winner !!! Lets see, what else can I ramble on about? I’ve said this before but I know that everyone’s minds has some strange things in them. And I like to show and share all that is in mine, honor all that I am in safe ways. I like to set it free at times and let it play, and honor all that I am. You know, Einstein had a lot of strange stuff in his head also, he just didn’t show it to us like Di Vinci did. It would have been very interesting if he had though.
I love my Honda scooter, it’s fun to ride, but it turns me into a frigging idiot. When I’m on a road with little traffic on it I go too fast. Ah well, if I kill myself I won’t have to do a post the next day. LOL
Some folks at the peace rallies follow politics and such things very closely. Listening to them gives me reason to believe that everyone should have plenty to worry about. It’s possible that people could start losing a whole lot of freedoms.
I went to beer church for a while last evening and got into an interesting spiritual discussion with an interesting man. I go to beer church to get away from that and just bullshit with others for a while, but it was interesting. Well I also go to follow the screwed up lives of others there, it’s amusing and entertaining.
I’m going to the UU Fellowship this morning. Not sure what I will do this afternoon, maybe work on the camper some.
Have a great day, hugs… BBC

6 comments:
Ha, ha, ha, right click on it and select to open link in a new window.
Sinfest
You think you ride to fast do ya ??? I just ripped my speedo out doing 220kph or 137 mph in usa talk ... your not the only fool on two wheels lol
Oh and anything free rocks !!! free speak rocks the most ...
love and light sarah
There are people that would kill for an Ipod. Nice that you would give it away to someone that could use it. I can't even learn properly to use a cellphone. They have too many bells and whistles for me. I just call and answer...and sometimes if I'm lucky...I can retrieve a voicemail.
No reason for a shuffle? Have you thought of audio books?
Anymore I use my ipod for audiobooks of books I've already read, but want to read again.
Just don't use the earbuds. +1 for hipsterism -100 from ear pain.
Thoughts on your previous post.
The OOBE experiment: When I read the text of the article, it sounded less like what people call an OOBE and more like using drugs and trick photography to give people the heebie jeebies. That should be a no-brainer. I can do that with some acid, The Wizard of OZ and the Dark Side of the Moon.
Choosing to go to war: I have a friend whose son is a fighter pilot. He didn't approve of the war, but he felt it was his duty to his fellow soldiers. He was much more proud of delivering supplies after the Tsunami.
I think a lot of our foreign relations problems could be solved if we dropped food and medical supplies instead of bombs. Some people would call that naive, but I say they are being short-sighted.
I think the cartoon says it all
If last time he made himself 'known' publicly, he got crucified for his pains - you know healing on the sabbath, and complaining about curch taxes ...
do you really think he'd tell anyone where he moved to, or stand for Senate - lol!
Post a Comment