I’m the wise ass…. :-)I always spray off a home before painting it, they may appear clean but they are not. Spraying them off removes a lot of crud and oxidation and such. I started on George’s home yesterday, on the roof, where there is a sort of dormer. There are big beams that go through the walls, they are exposed inside. Who ever built that place did a lousy job, nothing is sealed and water was running into the home so I had to stop. I will go do a bunch of sealing today, that explains why his heating bills are high. Bah….
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

10 comments:
lol Billy BeeBeeCee,
bet George is glad he's got you around
Whenever I turn a hose on the house, I'm always amazed at how much crud comes off the parts of the porch which are sheltered from the rain.
That's my preferred method of cleaning the outside windows, too!
I give them a wipe down with a pseudo-chamois afterwards, but I've got these cottage panes on all the windows, it's a pain.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
Right, Terri, that home can't even be washed the way it is. Let alone clean the windows that way. There are even knot holes in some of the siding that wasn't filled.
Hopefully I can get it all sealed today and start cleaning again tomorrow. Some of it is pretty high up, hopefully I won't fall off a ladder and kill myself.
On the other hand, if I do, then I won't have to finish the job. LOL Hugs.
You're doing God's work brother. Or painting I can't decide.
Actually, I just looked at her profile and there is no blog listed.
She has some good interests though, camping, sex, and such.
But I have to wonder how spiritual she is. Could she look into my eyes and share spirit with me as I caressed her breasts and sexed her?
Just wondering.
I more than welcome it.
Here is my blog... enjoy.
http://handicapparking.blogspot.com
god bless. hugs. have a nice day.
Billy I want to thank you for your comment on my blog. It was friendly, non-insulting, and observant. I knew you could do it. I looked up the spirituality conference and think that anything that promotes world peace has to be good.
Watch out Billy that chick can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch.
Nick, she is just showing her wild side on her blog, part of all that is in her mind. I honor that part of her, it is a safe place to do it.
I was just joking brother I put up a post that shows my wild side too.
Post a Comment