Saturday, August 04, 2007

Happy again

They where really happy to have me cook the Friendship Dinner again last evening. Everything went off like clockwork, we served 92 meals plus the crew, and had four big containers to left over to take to the homeless shelter. I don’t think I’ve gotten so many complements in one evening. Everyone welcomed me back and raved about the meal.

A scary incident for Supreme Court Justice John Roberts. He collapsed on the ground outside his vacation home in Maine. Turns out he had a seizure. At first people thought he had just fallen over from leaning too far to the right.

There are people that think I’m bat shit crazy, especially those that read my blog. Umm, I sure as hell hope so. I hope that I’m right up there with Einstein and Leonardo Di Vinci.

A drunk walks out of a bar with a key in his hand and he is stumbling back and forth. A cop on the beat sees him and approaches "Can I help you sir? " "Yessh! Ssssomebody ssstole my carrr" the man replies.
The cop asks "Where was your car the last time you saw it " "It wasss on the end of thisshh key" the man replies. About that time the cop looks down and sees the man's weenie hanging out of his fly for all the world to see.

He asks the man "Sir are you aware that you are exposing yourself " Momentarily confused, the drunk looks down at his crotch and without missing a beat, blurts out.........."Holy moley! My girlfriend's gone too!

Keep your bathroom mirror from fogging up. Spread shaving cream on and wipe off; effective for two to
three weeks. Or rub mirror with drop of shampoo.

National Question-Of-The-Week ~~~~ Do you think George W. Bush should be impeached? No I don’t, I said from the git go that it wasn’t going to happen. And even if it did happen this late in the game it would be waaaayyy to frigging late. I think that the only justice for that fucking little monkey is a bullet in the head. And I’m positive that Goddess would like to be the one that pulls the trigger. And I would be okay with that, she created him and it’s her right to take him out. And then I would drink eight beers and piss all over him. Like Lee said, God loves a good pissing contest, especially if the other bastard isn’t standing. Yeah, I would prop open his mouth and piss right in it, hopefully before he died. So that he could look into Gods eyes as he smiled at him. Then I would send him over to the devil for him to stick his dick in his mouth. Hey, don’t get me started, you know how I get.

Goddess, the coon came last night and was harassing my cats. Friends Of Animals came and got their trap a few days ago. So I shot it. Don’t take it personally honey, but your critters can’t be harassing my cats. If your critters can’t live in peace with each other I will remove those that are in my space and face, be it critter or man (monkey). I don’t tolerate anyone fucking with my cats and loved ones, and yes, I will kill them if I have to. I don’t want to, but I will if I have too. Your mean coon, my nice cats, hello? I won’t go do collateral damage like that idiot Bush does, or others do, but I will target the problem. How about that, a twenty-year-old bullet was still good, it’s been a long time since I shot that gun. A 22 bullet, two cents, cat to the vet after a coon fucks with it, at least a hundred bucks, do the math, a hundred bucks will feed a lot of people that will die of starvation today, if it could get to them. Love you bunches honey, and it won’t go to waste, other critters will chow down on it, it’s part of the food chain you know. Hugs.

My back has been hurting for a few days, it hasn’t hurt for years, I thought I had killed all the nerves in it. I think that Blog Spot is overloaded from trying to serve us all, had problems getting a post up today.
Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC

6 comments:

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Aha!
Now I know why my back was hurting the last two days.

I'm not usually prey to back problems-I thought I'd just overdone it in the garden, but it turns out it was God after all.
Try some sun salutations, you know, the yoga series of postures-it'll fix the back up a treat.It's cured mine already.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

BBC said...

Well hon, if we get some sun today, so will my back, hey, maybe I should hike to the hot springs today, the hike and pool would do it a lot of good, Goddess might heal it up there.

Too bad you won't be there in person. Hugs.

BBC said...

Okay, I took Helen's food to her, I've had breakfast. I'm shutting down and heading to the hot springs now.

Y'all be good while I'm gone. Hugs

*Goddess* said...

That shaving cream thing really works. I've tried it. You have to wipe and wipe though to get read of shaving cream smears and streaks, but it's worth it.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

There are people that think I’m bat shit crazy, especially those that read my blog. Umm, I sure as hell hope so. I hope that I’m right up there with Einstein and Leonardo Di Vinci.

Well....you're half right..:)

sumo said...

Oh...the poor wee coon.