Thursday, August 09, 2007

Went for a bike ride

GENEVA (Reuters) - The world experienced a series of record-breaking weather events in early 2007, from flooding in Asia to heat waves in Europe and snowfall in South Africa, the United Nations weather agency said on Tuesday.

BANGKOK, Thailand - Coral reefs in much of the Pacific Ocean are dying faster than previously thought, according to a study released Wednesday, with the decline driven by climate change, disease and coastal development.


Oh well, it’s a good way to get rid of a lot of idiots. Need to reduce the monkey population by fifty percent.

I didn’t have time to hike to the hot springs yesterday, so I biked to the beach and filled my cute girly pail with some fine beach sand and spent some time reflecting with nature. I can’t put into words what I sense out there. The picture I posted is of an old railroad bridge beam at the entrance to the Morse Creek part of the Olympic Trail. Note the section of track on top of it.

When I moved here working on the trail was one of my first volunteer projects. I helped rebuild a number of the bridges and trestles on the trail. That beam was on it’s side while two ladies chiseled the lettering into it as I supervised the digging of the holes and making the forms and mixing the concrete for the foundation it was to set on.

Hey, the ocean is natures vagina spewing out life, and sometimes you can hear her douching. LOL
And mankind is such ignorant monkeys that he keeps destroying her, or trying to, she will destroy him first so that she can go on living. I can just hear nature saying “I don’t get no respect”.

Got an email from ‘Crazy’. She always has a lot to say… LOL
You deserve the best. Of everything. May it all come to you! J

My reply: Thank you, but I don't want the best of everything, I'm just not that way. Those ways are killing this planet. I want someone that can go to the beaches and do other things with me and not be trying to make her empire bigger and better. I don't care if she is homeless and has next to nothing as long as she is spirituality where I need her to be. B

We don’t talk much, we are on different paths. While I think that a lot of stuff here is cool it doesn’t mean I need it or should have it. I don’t think that Goddess is all that needy either, consuming is for monkeys.

brad4d….. I could less if mankind can make oil, or if we get another drop out of the ground, mankind is so stupid that he will just use it to keep polluting the planet with it. Another good book that talks about nano technology is one by William Shatner talking about the future, assuming it gets here. Virtual reality theaters is very interesting to me, I’ve experienced the forerunner, motion theatres.

Terri, mankind has screwed up so much of his history by writing much of it to favor what ever thing or group or the other that I think a lot of it may never be properly figured out. And does it really matter? What is important? I say tomorrow, look forward and do what is right.

The front part of The Book of Mormon that was given to me has pictures of people in it, starting with Jesus and then others. Interesting that when they wrote bibles and made up the pictures for them that they decided everyone was white.

A group of men were waiting to enter Paradise. God appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men who were heads of their household, and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women." I want all the women to report to St. Peter. The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was very long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their household, there was only one man. God said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves, I created you to be the head of your household! You have been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him." God turned to the one man, "How did you manage to be the only one in this line?" The man replied, "My wife told me to stand here."

At the Road Kill Café they serve monkey meat, if they can get them out of the cars before the cops and ambulances arrive.

Aggrandizement: I’d never seen that word before, ‘Crazy’ said it in an email last evening. The act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

7 comments:

BBC said...

Rose is Rose

BBC said...

DALLAS - More than a few athletes have been accused of doping over the years — but the competitors at the "Texas Redneck Games" might just be dopes, and a problem to the police.

They sound like fun, if they would just keep the noise and drinking under control. Not be disturbing the neighbors. Make a quite time rule from ten pm to six am.

dawn said...

Thanks for signing, sorry I haven't been around much I've been depressed and my stomach is giving me problems and I could probably bitch for hours so I won't. The trail thing is so cool. I would have loved to have had a part in restoring something like that. Your lucky. I know the exact feeling you get with nature at the beach. I am really going to have to try to talk the hubby into going one weekend. I'm soo sorry about crazy I wish for you to find your spiritual partner and just live in peace, til tomorrow my friend.

Anonymous said...

Interesting post but are you not a man and a member of mankind?

Are you a monkey that deserves to die?

BBC said...

Nick.... I'm a spiritual being, omnipresent, always here. Also a man and a member of mankind. A mankind that I don't like how it is.

As a man I see that I also evolved from monkeys, and a lot of them here are still no more than monkeys.

Do I deserve to die? Well, I know that this body will one day, but that is a minor point to me, it's just one fragile body.

There are those that do deserve death for the things they have done. G. W. Bush comes to mind.

Sarah said...

Gotta love the beach ... I miss it of late I might take a ride down to one also latter today ....

love and light
Big hugz
Sarah

*Goddess* said...

Ya know, I read the coral reefs are dying because they have herpes. That's the strangest damn thing I've read in a long time.