Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do not !!!

Do not get on a spiritual journey. I’m not kidding. If you do you may never have sex again the rest of your life because you can’t find a partner that can look into your eyes when you are being intimate. I’m not kidding, it’s been seven years since I’ve had sex. But I just can’t do monkey sex anymore. As fun as it once was. And there are very few spiritual women on this planet that can get away from their mind and just be spiritual during sex.

It would be nice if a person could buy empty caulking gun tubes so that they could mix up and put what they like in them. I would find that handy for putting Fix-it-All in them at times. Fix-it-all is a great product but it’s a pain to put it in big cracks and holes with a putty knife. So I used compressed air to blow the piston out of one of the old sealer tubes and cleaned it up to use for Fix-it-All and it worked great.

Then I was able to stick the tip into the end of a water hose and the pressure of the water would push the piston back out again so I could clean and use it again. My work went a lot faster yesterday. When I get ready to paint we are going to rent some scaffolding, things will go faster that way, and be safer.

It amuses me when women that don’t know me personally call me a misogynist on blogs, those women sure know how to abuse that word because they can’t get along with men. I love plenty of women, but they are good, well adjusted women. I also love all the messed up ones, I just don’t like how they are because it is too hard to have relationships with them so it leaves them and guys like me alone. And there is a lot of good guys like me that are alone, hell, we could start a club. Not that they will look in a mirror and admit that it is them. And they don’t want to be fixed, they want you to accept them just the way they are. Well, I’ll leave them to other men to accept the way they are.

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad? To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son. Men use them to have safe sex." "Oh I see," replied the boy pensively. Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school." He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?" The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys, ONE for Friday, ONE for Saturday, and ONE for Sunday." "Cool" says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?" "Those are for college men," the dad answers, TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack. With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. ONE for January, ONE for February, ONE for March....."

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

10 comments:

BBC said...

WASHINGTON - Ninety-nine U.S. soldiers killed themselves last year, the highest rate of suicide in the Army in 26 years, a new report says. More than one out of four soldiers who committed suicide did so while serving in Iraq or Afghanistan, according to a report scheduled to be released Thursday. Iraq was the most common deployment location for U.S. soldiers who either attempted suicide or committed suicide.

This doesn’t surprise me one bit.

dawn said...

Love that joke BBC, The compressed air hose for the fix all is a good tip, I'm going to tell my husband that. as for you and sex I think you will find your spiritual mate someday probably when our not looking. Have a good day Hugs!!

Sarah said...

1. Omgosh 7 years I find it hard to go 7 days ...

2. I dont even know what a misogynist is but I think I went to one once and it wasnt much fun. Or was that a drink I had in cuba?? go figure

Have fun filling holes Mr fixit

love and light
Sarah

QUASAR9 said...

lol never used one myself
but always wondered who used them

Didn't even know there was a twelve pack - if you hadn't said, I would have just assumed they were for gang bangs

QUASAR9 said...

PS - With your sense of humour I half expected you to say "they are to avoid having nosey little brats like you who ask to many questions"

Anonymous said...

I know brother, you get the ladies all worked up.

Peace.

*Goddess* said...

I read your first paragraph about sex and then started reading the second about the caulking guns, and I thought, "How is he going to tie these two things together?" LOL! Then I realized ya weren't trying!

Ripple said...

Yeah, BBC jumps around a bit.

I knows I didn't accept American womens the way they is so I gots me a Euro girl. Shiiiit. No problems.

Davoh said...

Hey, I dislike females with no concept of "commitment" .. but guess that am one of those olde irrelevant males .. heh.

Linda said...

I have read your blog a couple times, it always amuses me. But this one post struck a cord. I guess I am one of the lucky few who found a husband who is spiritual, as well as I am. Even though we follow different paths, they all lead home. It's easy to look into his eyes while making love, and any other time. We both got lucky this time around. Keep searching, it'll happen if it's meant to be. Joy and hugs, and thank you for the insightful reading.