Tuesday, August 28, 2007

J. Krishnamurti

Perhaps you may come upon that mystery which nobody can reveal to you and nothing can destroy. - J. Krishnamurti.

J. Krishnamurti was an amazing man. The mystery is that the whole problem with humanity is that it refuses to see and start taking responsibility for being God. This of course means that you are going to screw yourselves right into extinction unless you wise up.

Do you know why many folks are to prone to speeding around? Even J. Krishnamurti (if you even know who he is) liked to drive fast on country roads. I’ll tell you why, your cosmic spirit likes to speed around. And it can do that in its cosmic form as it is indestructible in that form. But doing so on this physical planet can get the body it is sharing/living in killed and end it’s human experience early.

Here is a bit of scary news for you, it goes along with what I posted on my other blog yesterday. This is of concern mostly to just Americans though. Apathy and unawareness can make history repeat itself.
Government training

Clear skies here last night, folks had a good view of the eclipse of the moon, I don’t find them to be very interesting myself.

A Mistake at least proves Somebody was doing something!

The painting project has started out well, got some scaffolding up and the cheap power sprayer I bought for that project works pretty good. It is worth the two hundred bucks I paid for it. I got the backside high side sealed and will do the top coat today. And maybe have time to move the scaffolding to the east side walls.

How about some humor, risque of course:
"I'm sorry, Honey," I told my wife after not being able to get and maintain an erection. "It must be from the stress of the accident." She got up on one elbow and said, "You still want to sue the little old lady who bumped into your car going 3 miles per hour? Let it go, Your bumper is barely scratched." "It's not my bumper that I'm worried about," I said. "It's Bobo. He's not working as usual. I think the old lady slamming into me gave me E.D."

"E.D?" my wife asked.
"Erectile Dysfunction."
"Well, if she gave you E.D., then I'm going to sue the old bitch."

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

1 comment:

dawn said...

Good luck with the painting, have been reading the comment war going on here. I don't even know what to say, I find the comments to you extremely rude and you shouldn't put up with it. Anyhoo have a great day Hugs!!