Wednesday, August 08, 2007

How not to paint a house

Boy, whoever is in charge of that homeless shelter project is an idiot. Have I ever mentioned that I’m surrounded by idiots? The proper way to paint a house is to do the trim first, then paint the high parts, then the lower parts. By the time I got involved the lower areas was already done, badly I should say. So I had to deal with doing the high parts and under the eves while trying to not lean ladders against what had already been painted.

And there is no water and electricity there. That is a pain in the butt when wanting to clean up or repair something. We got it 95 percent done, someone else will have to finish it, it’s just some trim work and touching up where they put ladders against the walls to do the trim. My back is sore again from climbing around on high places like a monkey. I gave them two days, someone else can give some time.

Allow the President to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose -- and you allow him to make war at pleasure.-Abraham Lincoln

If any questions why we died, Tell them because our fathers lied. -Rudyard Kipling, 1918 written after his son died in WW I.

QUASAR9….. There is something to be said about missing the days of rape & pillaging, but we must evolve to something better. The only good thing about those days was the fact that at least we was getting some instead of dealing with screwed up modern women that have become nothing more than consumers. I’m generalizing of course. A few women actually do care about this planet and are thrifty and not wanting and needing everything under the sun. Or giving men a bad time. Those good ones are all taken though.

In the nanoworld, turning nature's stickiness into repulsion could be the ultimate remedy. Instead of sticking together, parts of micromachinery would levitate. Interesting statement within a news item. Natures stickiness. Hum, interesting.

CHICAGO (AFP) - A new analysis of the dental fossils of human ancestors suggests that Asian populations played a larger role than Africans in colonizing Europe millions of years ago, said a study released Monday. The findings challenge the prevailing "Out of Africa" theory, which holds that anatomically modern man first arose from one point in Africa and fanned out to conquer the globe, and bolsters the notion that Homo sapiens evolved from different populations in different parts of the globe.

I’ve said all along that different species of what became humans evolved in different places on the globe, and someday I will be proved right. And this area I live in will be one of the life sustaining places left on this planet where life can start over again after mankind screws this planet all up.

Sumo….. Thank you for your kind words, but I don’t think my Goddess will show up. There isn’t many women on this planet that really get what they and I am. The women I do know personally that think they are Goddesses are ones that think “I am a Goddess, spoil my ass rotten.” The few I know that are spirituality where I would need a woman to be is busy with their monkeys. Oh well, so she won’t be showing up, acceptance of that is good, I can still talk about her. ‘Crazy’ is going back to California in a few weeks, to make more money to make her empire bigger, whatever.

Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC

4 comments:

Aquila ka Hecate said...

My government is going to be so pissed about the trashing of the Out of Africa theory. They've proudly proclaimed the caves near where I live as 'The Cradle of Mankind'.
Oh well, my government can go stuff themselves.When they're able to throw out the greedy idle chairwarmers in their midst, I might take them a bit more seriously.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

brad4d said...

The best picture of nanoworld possibilities I have found is in the book DIAMOND AGE by Neal Stephenson, oil doesn't need to be processed when it is formed atom by atom, so conceivably we would never run out.

sumo said...

I know women that only live for shoes. Can you imagine that? That is one of the dumbest things I can think of...almost anyway. Shoes and purses...it makes me sick. I'd rather spend money on books anyday. There's some odd Goddesses out in Monkeyland. I've even had a hard time understanding most women myself. I know what's good for me...and that is enough to take care of in my world.

*Goddess* said...

Au contraire, Billy. The proper way to paint a house is to let someone else do the painting while you sit in the lawn chair drinking Jack & barking out orders;)