


The first picture shows the ‘dormer’ like roof part of a high ceiling front room. Now this is a fancy home, but some of it was sure scabbed together. Nothing up there was properly sealed. And note the scabbed together boards on the left if you click on the picture to make it bigger.
The second picture shows the upper backside of the home (some of my friends have way too much money), this side wasn’t sealed either, and it also has some scabbed in materials in it. I can understand poor folks scabbing a place together, but this home was owned by a doctor. I can’t figure out if he was really cheap or if the contractor that made it was just a rip off, or an idiot.
The third picture shows the side of the garage. It’s all scabbed together instead of using eight foot boards. And this is rough lumber, it’s not like it cost that much at the time. And note that the trim at the top doesn’t match the lower trim. This is really bad craftsmanship.
It was nice to hear from Dr. John yesterday, I’ll pick on that confused bible thumping Christian some other time. LOL. For those of you that wasn’t reading my blog back then, I got on him pretty hard a few times, even stuck a virtual dick in his mouth. LOL… Sometimes those brainwashed Christians just really irritate me. The best Christians I know don’t pack bibles around and go to church. But the most screwed up ones I know do. I swear, I’m going to convert that little motherfucker to being a pagan and spiritual only. LOL
Monkeys sure are interesting. I got an email from a lady bragging that she was going to be a grandmother again. I sure am good at busting those bubbles. LOL
Why don’t people get overpopulation? Why don’t people get that they are just adding more idiots to the gene pool? Her son already has two young children, but they go to a church and hear that is what they are supposed to do, that everything will be okay. Yeah, right.
A family living wage for a family of four in this country is right at about thirty dollars an hour. And I know that her son doesn’t make anything near that. She won’t tell me what his job is (probably a dish washer in a café), but claims that he makes good money. I don’t believe that based on what I do know.
I know that they live with her, that she takes him to work because the piece of crap car he owns is not reliable. This doesn’t sound like someone that is making good money. I’m guessing that they don’t even have the money to pay for the childbirth and that the taxpayers will get stuck with the bill. The taxpayers will get stuck with a lot of their bills over the years I bet.
He thinks that in a year or so he will be able to buy the house they are renting. Right, you cannot buy a home anymore if you are only making fifteen bucks an hour, and I’ll bet that he is making under ten bucks an hour, he is just a young green kid without enough brains to get his tubes tied while he screws his little monkey christian wife. Hey, don’t get me started. LOL
Yup, these monkeys sure are interesting.
Nick, I’m not doing Gods work by painting George’s home, I’m doing the devils work. George is okay and could live in a simple home. But they own two fancy homes and his wife is a planet destroying consumer with more money than brains as she tries to make herself happy shopping. I could so not live with a woman like her. In another ten years they will be buried under a mountain of things she has bought and never used much or enjoyed. But when they die someone is going to get a gold mine of new and little used things.
It appears that the economy in America is going to pot. That’s fine with me, there is too much greed in all of it anyway. And all too often America and Americans think that this is the only important country on the planet. I happen to think however that all country’s are important.
Great, just great, it appears that the new neighbor next to me has a fat teenage son (I looked over the fence) with a dirt bike with a loud exhaust that he is going to drive around in the yard at all hours. With any luck at all he will run into the corner of the house and split his little monkey head open. Any bets on how long it takes God to go over there and tell him to knock it the fuck off?
An extraordinarily handsome man decided he had the responsibility to marry the perfect woman so they could produce beautiful children beyond compare. With that as his mission he began to search for the perfect woman. Shortly there after he met a Redneck who had three stunning, gorgeous daughters that positively took his breath away. So he explained his mission to the Redneck and asked for permission to marry one of them.
The Redneck simply replied, "They're lookin' to get married, so you came to the right place. Look 'em over and pick the one you want." The man dated the first daughter. The next day the Redneck asked for the man's opinion. "Well," said the man, "she's just a weeeeee bit, not that you can hardly notice...pigeon-toed."
The Redneck nodded and suggested the man date one of the other girls; so the man went out with the second daughter. The next day, the Redneck again asked how things went. "Well,"the man replied, "she's just a weeeee bit, not that you can hardly tell...cross-eyed."
The Redneck nodded and suggested he date the third girl to see if things might be better. So he did. The next morning the man rushed in exclaiming, "She's perfect, just perfect. She's the one I want to marry."
So they were wed right away. Months later the baby was born. When the man visited the nursery he was horrified: the baby was the Ugliest, most pathetic human you can imagine. He rushed to his father-in-law and asked how such a thing could happen considering the beauty of the parents.
"Well," explained the Redneck... "She was just a weeeee bit, not that you could hardly tell... pregnant when you met her."
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

6 comments:
Necrophilia means never having to say you’re sorry. LOL
lol bbc
Necrophilia means never having to risk being turned down
Whether patchy or not Love the design
Couldn't afford to buy anything like that in Wngland unless you have at least four sons washing dishes and paying you rent.
$30 an hour, I'll have some of that
60 hours x $30:00 = $1800 per week
Well you must be able to live well retired on $100,000 a year even in the US, huh?
Working for under $20.00 an hour when you have a family is horrid. It's no wonder some people stay on welfare.
The Chinese make 35 cents per hour making Mattel's unsafe toys.
How awful is that!?!
Karen, well at least they can afford some food from those wages, I hope.
And Mattel does seem to be trying to make it right. Hugs.
Post a Comment