

I’ve had a lot of spiritual experiences in the last nine years – most of them alone, but I had the most wonderful experience at the Bahai Great Spiritual Gathering. These folks are so warm and fuzzy and huggy and giving and things like that. They are still confused about some things but what is so beautiful about them is that they believe they are God, they get that. And when I point out that they are God/Goddess in evolution it’s as if a light lights up in their minds, they see and get that right away. There were people of all nationalities there, it was beautiful, because we where all of the same mind in our beliefs, we where a collective consciousness. There are some differences in thinking and agreement of course, but they understand that they are still evolving and sorting things out.
The women, in general, are all so wonderful, and not as needy and materialistic as many women I know. Most of them were tenting it, unlike many women that think they should have a fancy fifth wheel trailer or motor home. I wouldn’t mind finding a Bahai woman for myself, or her finding me and pestering me until I surrender. LOL .. Any man on a spiritual journey would be wise to look for a Bahai woman as a mate, they are such neat women.
Three ladies came in one car, and not a big one, I have no idea how they got all their camping gear in that car, but they did.
There is another big spiritual gathering not too far south of me on Labor Day, but I don’t think I will have the time to get to it. I don’t know a lot about it but this seems to be a beautiful religion if one is looking for one. I don’t think I will join it, I feel that I’m above all religions and am spiritual only. But I will be visiting them when I can. I haven’t formed all my thoughts about the gathering so will write about it later.
Right now I’m just posting random thoughts and posting pictures for three days, note my owl chalice on the ridgepole of my table shelter.
Dr. John, you know my friend, if you would stop reading the Christian bible you would stop being so ignorant about some things. The best Christians I know do not read bibles, or go to churches. I don’t have a Christian bible so I have no idea what Psalm 82, verse 6 say’s, or why it would make you think of me. But feel free to send me a bible, I can use it to start campfires with. Hugs, baby.
Tuyet…. Nice to have you visit my blog sweetie-pie. I warn you though, I show everyone all that is in my mind. I trust that you can handle that? I have no idea what ‘The Tao of Pooh’ is, hon. Hugs.
Ben, why members only? That makes for a pretty restricted blog experience. Confucius is from the past, lets keep looking at tomorrow and the future. Hugs.
Nick, you know my friend. I do believe that you are one sick son of a gun. But I like your good side. How do you know Tuyet is a man? I would need some proof, and like you said in your first post, you like to lie, so maybe I shouldn’t believe anything you clowns say? Hugs.
I have learned that you can't not have the good without the bad because without the bad you will never know when you have the good and or when to really appreciate just how good it is.
One Easter Sunday morning as the minister was preaching the children's sermon, he reached into his bag of props and pulled out an egg. He pointed at the egg and asked the children, "What's in here?"
"I know!" a little boy exclaimed. "Pantyhose!"
Little Johnny asked his grandma how old she was. Grandma answered, "39 and holding." Johnny thought for a moment, and then said, "And how old would you be if you let go?"
Ha, ha, ha, check out this cute website.
Soapbox
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

12 comments:
Right click on it and select to open in a new window.
Arlo & Janis
You got to love this guy! This is a true story (maybe) about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests.
After the wedding, at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a Microphone to talk to the crowd. He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception. As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party was an envelope. He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.
Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 glossy of his bride making out with the best man. The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private detective to tail them. After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, "here's to you!" Then he turned to his bride and said, "here's to you!" Then he turned
to the dumbfounded crowd and said, "I'm outta here."
He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning. While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong. His revenge--making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.
Do you think we might get a MasterCard "priceless" commercial out of this? Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and friends: $32,000. Wedding photographs commemorating the Occasion: $3,000 Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in Maui: $8,500. The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the bride and the best man: Priceless
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's MASTERCARD!
I had a sign on my tent, the orange paper on the tent in my campsite picture.
It said, "WELCOME TO EARTH - THIRD ROCK FROM THE SUN - FUCK YOU."
Ha, ha, ha..... Gotta have a sense of humor around me. :-)
I show everyone all that is in my mind.
Did you show this part of your mind to your new reader, that you tried to leave in my comments last night or today?
Anonymous said...
Oh...Danny you make my pantys soooo wet is this george you daddy maybe...someday maybe you like daddy again and then you make you pantys wet
bbc
You attempted to leave very similar comment a week or so ago on another of my posts. I wrote that one off to being angry because I banned you from my blog.
Some time ago you came to my blog here, attacking one of my readers, calling them less than pleasant names, and not addressing the content of my post at all. My complete explanation to you for that ban is on the same link as above, and we both know my reasons were valid.
There is no need to "sneak" in using Anonymous, Billie. You can read my blog using the usual methods. Your comments just won't be published anymore, is all. I don't use IP banning, although it would be much easier. That's the lazy way out. I ban The Voice of that IP, because I believe people are capable of change right up until their last breath, and I want to give them every chance to make those changes.
The image of you that you give on your blog, and the image you have left, and tried to leave on my blog, are in direct conflict with each other. One or the other is the real Billie B. Cook. It cannot be both. Which is it?
I ask you to cease this adolescent behavior, so I won't have to ask your ISP (who is identified in every IP you leave behind on each visit), to intervene on my behalf. You appear to be an intelligent man. Please use a little of it. Otherwise, your euphemistic claims of superior knowledge of the universe are false. In reality, ou're just another George Bush. A liar who doesn't practice what he preaches.
Thanks for your cooperation.
The Future Was Yesterday... I have never made an anonymous comment on anyones blog, why would I do that? I'm willing to let anyone know that it is me that is talking and I hide behind nothing.
And if you don't want me leaving comments on your blog I have no problem with that. :-)
And if there is someone else posing as me I can't do much about that. But I know that it has happened.
Sure, you contact my ISP, like they would care, most of them support the idea of a free exchange of things on the Internet.
Sure I get on others at times, do you think the world is ever going to grow up if you coddle everyone? Hugs.
Besides, I have been busy and have not had time to visit your blog since before I went to the spiritual gathering.
Apologise to my brother or we are at war.
Who are you to come over to his blog when he is in pain and make fun and shit all over him?
If you want honesty I can dish it out friend. Your complex spiritual journey consists of blogging and masturbating.
Nick, apologize to your brother? Why?
You are all a bunch of fruitcakes. Why should I apologize to someone that I support?
If he and you want the pain to go away it is you that has to make it go away.
I didn't shit on anyone, I simply stated the truth. If you can't handle it with your drug induced mind that is not my problem.
Ever consider growing up?
And don't worry about if I masturbate, I'm damn sure not thinking about you when I do. :-)
Get a life without us paying for your drugs my friend. If you want to have bad habits I think that you should pay for them, and not us.
Just saying.
We owe you nothing but food and a roof over your head. If you think we owe you more than that you are wrong.
Get a fucking job if you want to be a drunk. Support your own habit.
Or do you think that you are the only person on this planet that has been through hell?
About 30 thousand people a day die of starvation on this planet while we pay for you to get drunk.
Hello??????
BTW..... Fuck you.
Hugs of course.
yeah sure, nothing to say about me... is it because I am half-heartedly trying to be human?
I am admiring your mind...
if you visit me, read back to find a good entry, there must be at least one...
The Future Was Yesterday - that really, really doesn't sound like any comment BBC would make.
I suggest a bit of mischief going on there.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
You crack me up.
I always tent although I'm getting to the point where my back has trouble. Rocks hurt more these days and I'll spend a couple of days paying for sleeping on the ground but the charge I get from camping is worth it.
Post a Comment