Friday, August 10, 2007

A new face

A new face showed up here yesterday, and left a comment. A fucked up disabled veteran. Apparently has just started his blog. Interesting and honest start. I sense something useful coming out of that. Why don’t you pop over to his blog and say “Hi” to Nick and give him a hug. If you don’t feel like saying “Hi” and giving him a hug just tell him to “Piss off”. LOL … I’m sure that either way he will love the attention. LOL

Really, here is a damaged soul that can share with you about the ugly atrocities of fighting wars for the rich and powerful and mislead, and what it does to some souls. I’m hopeful that his blog will be used to convince others not to fight others wars for them. Maybe he can convince women to not allow their men and children to not go fight stupid wars. I’m sure that he can relate to the Doonesbury comic strip that I have followed for some time.

Dawn….. I’m sorry that you have been depressed, I think most of us have been for one reason or the other since Bush got in office. And for other reasons also of course. I know that I get plenty discouraged at times.

I installed some more foam panels in the camp trailer yesterday. I’ll try to work on it some more today. I also cut up four pallets for firewood for Helen.

Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

9 comments:

BBC said...

An empty belly hears nobody.

"In a recent interview with People magazine, Kathy Hilton said that her daughter Paris Hilton may have gotten a rash from the sheets in her cell. Today the sheets issued a statement saying, no, they got the rash from Paris Hilton." -Jay Leno

dawn said...

My god man 4 pallets should last a whole winter no. You are really active. It's raining here again today and I'm alone at the office because both bosses went on vacation. The upside the weekend is supposed to be beautful. If you go to the beach think of me and have a great time and weekend. Hugs Hugs Hugs!!!!!!!!!!

BBC said...

Dawn, good morning hon. A pallet is good for about one days heating in the winter, right now she just has a small fire in the morning. But I like to keep her stocked up with about six months of ready wood in case something happens to me. I give Helen the good parts and I keep the parts with the nails in them for the heater in my shop. Or for campfires. Hugs back.

Anonymous said...

Hey...I'm not sure what you mean by Doonsebury comic, and I don't mind you calling me fucked up.

Yeah I like attention. It quiets the voices for a moment when the light shines on me.

So what did you do when your female therapist wanted to suck you off?

BBC said...

Nick, you're kind of weird. I'm recognizing myself in you. :-)

I didn't say my therapist wanted to suck me off, I said that she wanted to have sex with me. I stopped going, they where supposed to be trying to help my wife and I work out issues, not make them more complicated.

She was cute and had a nice body though, it was tempting, but I wasn't going there.

Doonsebury is a political anti war cartoon strip. Hard to follow at times though as the psychology gets pretty deep. I'm sure it goes over a lot of folks heads.

Ripple said...

A pallet? How many pallets make a cord? You know what wood I really liked was that manzanita wood. Man, does that stuff put out some heat (BTU's). It grows in large bushes so it's pretty easy to manage and you just need a small chainsaw to cut it, but that chain better be sharpened. I know it grows all around Northern Cal, but your area is a little different.

BBC said...

Hum, I have no idea how many pallets make a cord, quite a few I would think. Many of them are hardwood so they make very good firewood.

I haven't heard of manzanita in this area. Mostly various pines and maples here. I made a tool to remove the slats from the pallets and then I use a table saw to cut the boards.

Free fer all Paul said...

There wasn't anything wrong with the war when I was behind the gun.

BBC said...

Free For All Paul...

Well aren't you a cheerful fucker?

So you like killing. I suggest that you go to Iraq. Hugs.