Wednesday, August 22, 2007

You want humor?

Check out what George Carlin has to say about education, and then click on the link about religion. You need high speed internet for these files though, they are a pain to watch if you are just using a modem.

Carlin on Education

Hi, Earl…. I can’t really agree that life is the biggest prank ever played. It’s true that the universe runs on chaos, but it really isn’t out to get you, well anymore than it is out to get me. And it’s true that there is adversity in everyone’s lives, and bad things can happen to good people. It’s how they think about things and deal with it all that determines how they get through it. And it’s about choices and learning your lessons before they bury you under a pile of crap because you are not getting them.

My choices have always been….
A: To be a man and make it on my own. Yes, I have had some help with that at times, and I have helped others at times, but I don’t allow others to use me. There has been times in my life when I didn’t have much other than my tools. I lived in what some would consider some very poor conditions when I was a youth, it didn’t bother me a bit. I’ve lived under a few pieces of tin while I built better shelter, and I was okay with that. All I need is a dry place, a warm place, a little food in my gut, some coffee in the morning and some beer in the evening and I figure that I’m doing okay, much better than a lot of people on this planet.

B: To not do drugs because I see what they do to people.
C: To not drink so much that it affects my decisions and screws up my life.

Now, I have never been in a war. The Navy didn’t want to keep me because I was not good military material, and I’m thankful for that. But I can tell you how I would have been if I had been in one. I would have done my job, but gave no more. After the war I would have done like millions of other men, taken a deep breath and said something like, “Ah fuck, I’m glad that’s over, now to find a job and get on with my life”.

A man is not damaged unless he allows himself to think he is, or if he damages himself by being foolish and doing drugs and drinking too much and making other bad decisions. Hell, I could write three pages about this. Things have happened to me, and I’ve made mistakes and fucked up. But the thing is, I corrected them. Others can’t fix people, they have to fix themselves, and the fixing starts in their mind.

You guys need to stop wetting the bed, boy, some guys sure are hard to potty train. Nick, fuck you in advance. I didn’t make you what you are, you did. Hugs.

SeaRabbit….. Thanks for visiting my blog. I see that your blog is not viewable. As for fixing your toaster, it’s the labor costs hon. I do often fix things like that of my own, but I’m a very handy person with a forty year collection of tools and machines. But for most folks it just doesn’t make sense to get a lot of things fixed because of labor rates these days, it’s just cheaper to spend fifteen bucks for a new toaster.

QUASAR9 said... Do you think once science makes us perfect and immortal, it will introduce the mortality chip, you know like tags on criminals.

Well friend, wisdom dictates that we will have to show others that they do not have complete freewill by putting a chip in everyone. A nice high tech chip, with a mini high tech GPS in it so we always know where they are, how fast they are going, maybe what they are doing, things like that. The chip will be capable of being scanned and updated so that when they screw up it can be recorded on the chip. Like if they walk into a store a transponder will pick up that they have stolen before so that they can be watched closely.

A wife might be able to track her mate and tell by his heart rate if he is banging some big titted twit he picked up in a bar. Then she could send a signal that would make him tilt, tilt, tilt. LOL. Yeah, we will have to force these monkeys to evolve and grow up. On the bright side, our money will be on that chip and no one will have a reason to rob us at gunpoint, and with a few key strokes we can take the riches away from the greedy. The monetary systems are just smoke screens for the rich and greedy anyway. And we will be able to stop the computer and chip hackers in their tracks. Yes, I think the future is going to be mighty interesting.

Remember now – TRANSCEND THE BULLSHIT.

Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC

14 comments:

BBC said...

Nick said in a comment in yesterdays post, I got an email from a teenage girl that says you sent her a photo of your cock. Maybe you should go to jail.

Nick, maybe you should fucking grow up. I don't email pictures of my cock to teenage girls. But a picture of it is in one of my old posts if they want to go look for it. It's just human nature to look for those things.

Girls look for cocks, boys look for boobs. You know, you could type faster if you used both hands. Hey, wipe it off before you put it on the keyboard.

Ah, man, did you really have to stick that finger in your ass? Phew!!

BBC said...

Hey, Earl, next time you are out you should get Nick some Pampers. Actually, you guys should go find a real mother so that she can finish raising you being as you are not doing a very good job of it on your own. Hugs.

BBC said...

Tuyet.... Hon, you will learn more faster by allowing comments. Hugs.

BBC said...

Right click on the link and select to open link in a new window.
Brewster Rocket

Anonymous said...

Are you talking to yourself you dumb fuck?

Born before christ. Actually I think you were born in the 1940's you dumb fuck.

Stop trying to screw teenagers.

BBC said...

Nick quacks me up, quack, quack, quack. I like to screw with the monkeys, they are just here for our amusement.

He sure is paying me a lot of attention, maybe his penis pump is broke. LOL

BBC said...

Nick, if you can keep your attention span long enough to read my profile it will tell you my birth date. :-)

Ripple said...

So you're saying that alcohol is not a drug?

BBC said...

Hi, Paul, of course alcohol is a drug. But I don't think it is a damaging as other drugs. Used properly it helps keep the mind settled.

It sure as hell beats Prozac.

Ripple said...

So does a joint.

BBC said...

I never did get weed, it doesn't do much for me. And it's too damn expensive. I like the smell of it when others smoke it though.

QUASAR9 said...

"A wife might be able to track her mate and tell by his heart rate if he is banging some big titted twit he picked up in a bar. Then she could send a signal that would make him tilt, tilt, tilt. LOL."

Isn't that how mosy men would like to Go Go Go - lol!

QUASAR9 said...

BBC it is strange why the universe conspires against us ...

Sure most people would like to think they are doing something purposeful or having fun, or simply having fun ...

but no one gets away from the fear of failure, the fear of betrayal, the fear of pain, the fear of dis-ease, the fear of death ...

No one, no matter how much they may pretend otherwise has no regrets, or no wishes unfulfilled.
No one, no matter how much they may pretend otherwise is fully happy with their lot - ok some are almost - perfect job, perfect wufe, perfect kids, perfect home, perfect health ...

but the majority are doing the best they can in an imperfect world
Even if and when they know that what they are doing is just making the whole thing yet more imperfect.

And that is the Truth of it.

Anonymous said...

Stay away from little girls...what you do is not right.