Friday, August 03, 2007

Stuff

Helen is such a hoot, always so cheerful and with a wonderful sense of humor. She reads all that I write and loves it. Yesterday she was in an extra good mood and said “I feel pretty good after my distemper shot.” LOL

I hardly ever plan my days anymore, when I go to Helen’s in the morning she always asks me what I will be doing with the day, I don’t know, it hasn’t happened to me yet. Rick called yesterday morning and I went over to his shop and installed a new air compressor for him.

A lady was looking for some dog steps on Yahoo Freecycle so that her wiener dog could get up on her couch. I had never heard of dog steps, seemed interesting so I offered to make her some. Then being as I have moments of brilliance it popped into my mind that a ramp, like a handicapped ramp, would be better than stairs. So I made her a ramp. That is a picture of it against a recliner out in the yard. I made it so that it folds for easy moving and storage. She will have to paint it and put some carpeting on it. I need to find a home for that nice recliner.

BAGHDAD - Much of the Iraqi capital was without running water Thursday and had been for at least 24 hours, compounding the urban misery in a war zone and the blistering heat at the height of the Baghdad summer. And to think that Americans spoil themselves and take long showers everyday. Boy, did G. W. Bush fuck up or what? That fucking bible reading idiot. I suggest that you get ready for one hell of a ride.

Do you know why men wear tool belts? Cuz if we set anything down anywhere else we can’t frigging find it for two hours. Don’t worry, they make a pink one for you Goddess’s. LOL

I framed in and installed a five-foot long window in the camp trailer yesterday, boy, it’s going to have a lot of windows in it.

They closed a bridge here yesterday because of the bridge collapse in Minnesota. Big deal, it is just a one lane bridge that doesn’t get a lot of traffic, its not like many would be hurt or killed if it goes down. I would still use it. And they are fixing to close two more bridges that are to be replaced, talk about a big traffic mess this fall.

Ah, it’s Friday, I will be going over at three to cook the Friendship Dinner.

A good test of a man's or woman’s integrity is his/her behavior when they are wrong.

Y’all have a great day, hugs….. BBC

5 comments:

BBC said...

I wonder what happened to Melissa, her blog seems to have disappeared.

BBC said...

Quasar 9.... I can't get a comment to post on your blog, so I will post it here.

I'm serious. Cosmic sex is physics. Everything on this rock that is alive is a result of that sex. The rock itself is just solidified cosmic sexual debris, cosmic cum.

Hey, stop laughing at me, they will prove me right in the future. :-)

Aquila ka Hecate said...

The NeoPagans already think you're right-about physics and cosmic sex.
I was a physicist for the middle part of my life (so far) and now I'm a Pagan, not having to alter my basic beliefs!

That bit about how a person behaves when they're wrong-hey that's very true, I've just realised.
Even if they're right.

The second bee of the season has just flown past the computer-or is it the same damn lost one?

Love,
Terri in Joburg

BBC said...

Good morning, Terri. I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong. LOL

Fixing to prune the water shoots on the apple tree in PA.
Hugs.

BBC said...

I love it when I don't get a lot of comments. It means that I've really got some folks thinking. I love it when I get a lot of comments also, because I get their input.

Even if it's right or wrong, and if it is wrong I will sure let them know.

It's simple, if you don't agree with me, you are wrong. It doesn't mean that I don't love you, it just means that you are wrong. Hugs.