

One picture is of the Saturday evening buffet being set up just before the salmon arrived. The one of the lady in red I just took in case she sends me an email so I can send it to her. The other is the campers next to me. The odds of getting hit by a meteorite are something like seven trillion to one, this part of the universe is pretty stable now. What I worry about is the odds of getting smacked by a monkey driving an automobile.
I’m well aware of the fact that my blogs are not for everyone. That some of the things I say are only understood by the smartest and most critical of thinkers. I understand that I insult some people. But not the best critical thinkers because it’s almost impossible to insult a really good thinker.
I cooked a chicken hindquarter in the microwave just to see how that would work. Then I browned it in the oven on broil. It worked okay but I’m not sure if I saved any energy doing it that way. But meat today isn’t what it used to be. They just want it to grow fast and get it on the market. I had ten pounds of them so I cooked the rest on a low temp in the electric frying pan as it breaks it down and makes it tender.
In the news: Awra Amba, Ethiopia - He can't read or write, but Zumra Nuru created a society that would have made Karl Marx proud. The 60-year-old Ethiopian farmer founded and cochairs Awra Amba, a commune where men cook, women plow, and religion has no place. Etc, etc.
That was interesting to read. In the future religions won’t be practiced and talked about anymore. I’m not sure why women would want to do a lot of the work that men do though. Besides, men do a lot of stupid stuff. I would rather stay home and cook, vacuum and do the dishes and laundry. Without kids that is pretty easy work.
More news: WASHINGTON - Researchers have figured out how to give an entire community a drug test using just a teaspoon of wastewater from a city's sewer plant. Etc, etc.
Very interesting, you will be able to check out a city before deciding to move there. Who wants to live in a city with a high drug usage? Those places also have high crime rates. And they ruin children.
If you are having trouble reading a web page because of small text, note the View command on the menu bar at the top of the page. Click on it and in the pop up menu select a larger text.
On Tuesday I finished pressure washing George’s house, after it dries for a few days I will start painting it. Yesterday after doing my post and looking at the news I biked to the beach for a while, got another pail of beach sand. On the way home I bought a yo-yo, I named it Nick. LOL… I don’t recall yo-yo’s being hard to twirl but I didn’t get the hang of it yesterday.
The Bahai folks that I talked to, and I talked to many of them, kept insisting that I’m a Bahai because I talk like they do. Well, I’m too big for one religion, my religion hasn’t been formed yet. I only talked to the whole group once using a microphone, and it was about the fact that my ancestors were terrorists that came to this country and took it away from it’s native peoples, and where the natives screwed up was in the fact that they didn’t have their own department of homeland security.
They have many websites, and I’ve studied them some in the past, but didn’t really get a good sense of them until I went and talked to a lot of them and listened to the speakers. Like I said, I found them to be delightful people.
At the end of our life, we ought to be able to look back over it from our deathbed and know somehow the world is a better place because we lived, we loved, we were other-centered, other-focused.
Our society does a horrible job of teaching boys how to be men and that virtually every problem we face can somehow be traced back to this failure.
When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it?
Develop a cause beyond yourself. Try to leave the world a better place because you were here.
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

9 comments:
Hugs baby raper.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - A woman set fire to her ex-husband's penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said Wednesday.
The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation. The couple divorced three years ago but continued to share a small flat, something common in Russia where property costs are very high.
What a strange world
You know, Nick, you are one sick dude, and thanks for showing us that. That is of course why I allow such comments to stay. Now, go hug someone. Hugs. fs
OREM, Utah - The mayor and City Council have apologized to a 70-year-old woman arrested after a dispute with a police officer over her brown lawn — but she has still been charged in the case.
Many folks here do not water in order to save water, it's the right thing to do. The grass will be back when it starts raining again. I would tell the mayor and city council to go to hell.
When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it?
Develop a cause beyond yourself. Try to leave the world a better place because you were here.
Indeed, we sometimes pile misery upon misery by wishing to heap red hot coals on the heads of those who cause misery.
Alas, vanity vanity, it is all vanity. How many gravestones lie forgotten and unattended.
The best we can do is enjoy our time here, and preferably make sure our pleasure is not another's pain ...
but why should it pain a vegetarian if I enjoy a bar-b-q
after all it no longer pains the meat
Bar-B-Q? Where? I want in on that.
What I worry about is the odds of getting smacked by a monkey driving an automobile.
That would worry me, too!
{grin}
Spiritual gathering? I feel more spiritual away from gatherings, but maybe that's just me. Too many people talking, too many thoughts swirling in my head.
Well, I guess the food was good and the company nice, huh?
Hugs.
I always learn something new here each time. Hugs bbc!
Our society does a horrible job of teaching boys how to be men and that virtually every problem we face can somehow be traced back to this failure.
Oh I agree 100%
love and light
Sarah
Post a Comment