Nick, whatever L_G is saying she is, here is my theory. She wouldn’t be hanging out with the likes of us if she was really a die hard Christian. But we are more fun than they are. Aren’t we? I think she is looking for a stud muffin to have a good time with so she can toss her bible in the dumpster and get on with having a wonderful life with someone. Yup, she wants a guy like me to make her breasts happy. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it. :-)
….
An original quote (I think) by BBC: Our perception of our intelligence is an allusion, and our wisdom leaves a lot to be desired.
….
Was Lusty being bitchy? I guess I hadn’t noticed, hell, I’ve lived around women all my life that get bitchy at times, I just accept or tune some of it out.
…
The Future Was Yesterday blog said, “"You're only young once. You can be immature forever."…. Well, we need to honor the child in us in safe and harmless ways. Being silly on our blogs at times is a good way of doing that.
….
Spotted on a ladies blog was a statement that she thought a blog was a great way to share things in writing, the written word. I agree. Sitting at my keyboard with just my thoughts is how I like to say some things, and share them with others. I prefer to not talk about spirituality, politics and things like that one on one, or when out in public. I just want to bullshit and enjoy myself when around others.
….
But, OB (Bob) hiked to the hot springs with me yesterday, and while walking back to the parking lot we did get into that some. He is anti-christian but stated that he couldn’t figure out what the truth really is. I said “That is because you don’t listen to me.” He agreed, so I explained some of it to him, that all of creation is a result of sexual energies, and how it happened, that we are God in evolution, things like that. It seemed to clear up some things in his mind.
….
And then we got to talking about the Kinetics Festival in Port Townsend, and decided that we should go next year for the whole week-end. Even build a racer together, I have some unique ideas about how to build one, like a sprag clutch system instead of all the chains and gears. So we may do that. As for the day at the hot springs, it was a wonderful day. He brought along a six pack of Zima Orange beer, I had two of my light beers and a small bottle of Peppermint Schnapps. Most of our talking was just bullshitting and enjoying the day.
….
He lives with and cares for his invalid mother that may not be here much longer. She wants her ashes to go to a warm place so that she will never be cold again. He has also been holding back on doing anything with his fathers ashes, he wanted them scattered on a mountain. Well we have just the place for that, we’ll take both of them up there and have a fine service. Maybe take two six packs of Zima. LOL
….
Back when I was using ICQ and Yahoo Messenger a lot, there would be conventions at times where the folks went to meet each other in person. I never went to one but they sound interesting. I wonder if they have Blogger’s conventions. Blogger’s seem a bit different, less willing to meet each other in person.
….
Random stuff.
What if God was one of us? [Also a song title.]
Race' Disappears As Humans Become One Big Brownish Group.
Drugs Legalized--Kingpins Bankrupt
Corporations Disbanded Until They Can Prove They're Trustworthy.
Rapture Comes--Right-wing Christians Disappear!
….
20 points on why I should just go home today.
1. I don't feel well (granted, I usually don't this time of day so that's not a huge stretch, but still...)
2. There are movies I need to watch and return to Netflix.
3. My cat needs me.
4. This place stifles my creative energy and makes me feel trapped in a cage.
5. The bed is at home, waiting for me.
6. It's been too long since I've pleasured myself. Seriously.
7. There are snacks at home.
8. There are piles upon piles of laundry to do (and really, laundry is better to do during the day, isn't it?)
9. There are bills to pay (oh, they don't get paid if I don't work? Shit.)
10. It's okay for me to be inebriated if I'm not here. Just sayin.
11. I forgot my lunch and no one can cover for me to go get one.
12. Alright... I just don't like the lunch that I brought, shutup.
13. Dude, I just need to be alone and think about stuff.
14. You wouldn't miss me.
15. Just look at these circles under my eyes!
16. I don't give you shit when you wanna go home (well, not to your face at least.)
17. I have no idea what's going on on daytime television these days.
18. Did I mention there are snacks at home? And beverages?
19. I need to clean the house and come on, I shouldn't have to do that "on my own time."
20. Look at this. Look at what this boredom has led me to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
PS… Let me clear about something. I said that she needs someone like me to be her stud muffin, I didn’t say it should be me. I know from experience that a woman like her can’t get along with a man like me long enough to even get close to that point. But it’s fun to tease her. :-)
come on - we know you're joking..your posts are hysterical
ok my numbers on why i should go back home (after work) today:
2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 14, 18
and would like to add
21. i just don't wanna be here anymore
just stopping in to say hi...
enjoyed some of the things you have said on here.
Reason 21. Because I can.
Who is L_G?
AZ.. So where do you want to be? Oh, home I bet.
LindzyPinzy... Thanks for dropping in Hon, there is a little bit of everything here. Some of it makes us all think, some of it is humourous, some of it insults others at times. But it's all good hey?
Nick... I screwed up, it's J_G, you know, Jennifer.
I'm working on Helen's ramp, gotta run to town. Catch ya all on the flip/flop.
You've got plenty of good reasons to go home but you forget one building that leantube or shelter over that loveseat spring will be here before you know it and what a great way to think about enjoying it...hugs bbc
who ya calling hon?! lol I believe I just read something along the lines of 'don't call me hon' haha
ya its all is good around here. nice to find a blog like yours with such humour and things that make you think and of course, good looks.
keep it up:0 ill be back soon to do some more reading
Were you a Philosophy Professor in Michigan roughly 27 years ago? I started my education [sic] rather late in life. I had one who looked rather like you, and sounded very much the same - a drunken pervert!:P LOL! Naw....just funnin' ya.:) About the drunk pervert part, I mean. Your writings do remind me of that Prof. He used to take off on uncharted sojurns of the mind in class, and I was absolutely fascinated by the man. And half the class promptly fell asleep. Whether that has any important meaning........
A friend once told me, "Find the perfect Mountain for you, and the Perfect Valley, so that whereever you may be at the moment, you always know the other exists for you."
I get the feeling you found both sometime ago. Thank You for the prvilege of reading you.
"The Future Was Yesterday said... Were you a Philosophy Professor in Michigan roughly 27 years ago?"
Would I admit it if I was? :-)
Would I admit it if I was? :-)
It would give your C.V. a real push in the right direction.:)
Post a Comment