Sarah said in yesterday’s comments that she has had her cycle up to 220kph, or 137 mph in USA talk.
Boy, that is hauling ass on a motorcycle, I don’t think I’ve ever had a car up to that speed, maybe a 130 mph tops. And in the empty spaces of Wyoming I once took an empty 18-wheeler up to 80 mph. I wouldn’t want to take a cycle up to those speeds in case a tire blew. Yup, Sarah is bat shit crazy. I’m not saying that in a bad way, just stating a fact is all. Hugs to Sarah.
I’m going to start painting George’s home today. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it’s off to work I go. With a bucket of shit, thinking of tits. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho. LOL
Always remember that there are more planes in the sea than ships in the sky! Gravity is like that.
A more serious post on my other blog today about Islam. It’s just for you heavy thinkers.
My other blog
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I was given a better single bed yesterday. I think I slept better last night.
Well man if she's got a bike that hauls at 130 mph without blowing a tire, and has the balls to open her up - go for it girl
I like my women hot & fast.
lol thanks Billy (well I think thanks) by the way thats about the top speed of my little toy at the moment. I am dreaming of a bigger one some time in the not to distant future .. I guess my next skill will have to be taking a photo while holding on for dear life .. giggles ...
"Hugs" to you, assclown.
I'm not trying to one-up you man, but I've been 150 MPH in an El Camino. BTW, the only ships in the sky are the alien ships.
"Heavy thinkers"? Ok, I'll avoid that one...LOL;)
Post a Comment