Life is good when I’m inventing, dreaming up how to do things, it gets my mind off of crap I can’t do anything about, and there is a lot of crap on this planet. That doesn’t stop me from trying to do something about it though. Anyway, I cut up an aluminum window frame so that I would have nice flat surfaces on two sides and added eight-inch wide wood skirts to it so that I can stick it in the corner of a window and spray paint right up to it without papering and masking the window. I also made two straight ones about three and four feet long for between the corners, I just don’t like papering and masking windows, it’s time consuming.
Balcony Popsicle’s …. The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon "quickie" with their 8-year old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with a Popsicle and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities. He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation: "There's a car being towed from the parking lot", he shouted. "An ambulance just drove by!" " Looks like the Anderson's are having company," he called out. "Matt's riding a new bike!" "Looks like the Sanders are moving!" "Jason is on his skate board...." After a few moments he announced, "The Coopers are having sex!!"
Startled, his mother and dad shot up in bed! Dad cautiously called out, "How do you know they are having sex?" "Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Popsicle."
I have seldom bought anything nice (or new) for myself over the years, mostly just tools and equipment for my trades, and not expensive ones at that. I did buy a new outboard motor one year when I got a good year-end bonus at work. So yesterday I bought a 20-60 X 60 MM spotting scope, not an expensive one, it was on sale for 80 bucks, but I’m happy with it.
Spotted a bumper sticker yesterday….. GODDESS IS ALIVE AND THERE IS A MIRACLE AFOOT… Yeah, well, miracles are trying to play out everyday on this planet and most of them fail because all the monkeys keep screwing things up. The only way Goddess can make anything like that happen is if all the women on this planet wake up and see what they are and collectively band together to do her work. That will take one heck of a big effort because so many women are just into their own interests and shopping for more things that they don’t need.
Those few women I know that do get what they are are too few in numbers to make much difference it seems. It would take a whole lot of women banding together and putting their feet down (on men’s heads) to bring about the miracle of peace and fairness on this planet that it so badly needs. I would like to see it happen but I’m not holding my breath. I especially don’t see this movement starting in America, not the way I see American women.
And they have a lot to overcome, like the stupid Buddhist’s (and Zen pussies), Christians, Muslims, all sorts of idiots. They expect reality to adapt to them.
The Democrats, like their Republican counterparts, have invested too much political capital into fictionalizing the problem in our government. Like the Republicans before them, the Democrats today seek not to govern with the best interests of the people in mind, but rather to game the system in order to consolidate political power.
And according to a viewpoint I read, all of the news on Iraq is twisted, by our government, it just doesn’t allow the networks to report the truth of what is going on there.
Our world is one world.
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - At a time when a CEO of a large U.S. company is likely to earn in one day what the average worker does in a year, an investment adviser takes the income-disparity controversy a few steps further in "Are the Rich Necessary?"
Hell no the rich are not necessary, but they keep everyone convinced that they are.
It’s raining here, a fine rain, that was needed, and will give be a few days off from painting so I can goof off doing other things. Mostly goofing off.
Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC
What direction will this blog go in the future? What will I experience and share? What will pop into my mind? I have no idea, but we are on our way as I share much of what is in my mind with you. But my message is that we are all God/Goddess in evolution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
People have limited ability to focus on the confusing truth, but stories have power.
People love to protect the rich because they are planning on the 0.000000001% chance that they may be mega rich some day.
Check today's Prickly City comic.
Prickly City
Something to look forward to.
Sinfest
Our world is one world...is correct! Now if the leaders of this country could just see it that way! Sigh...
A favorite quote from Excel Saga:
There is one Earth! If it splits in half, there'll be two! All mankind is scum - and bee-yoo-tiful!
Post a Comment