Um, this post got a bit long, with some muttering in it…. Money doesn’t buy class. Not really, but it will buy sex. Almost very woman looking for a man is looking for one with money. Even if she is looking to be a wife, she is willing to whore herself in that way if he has money. Interesting.Hey, do you live in a big town? The freeways of life? Well aren’t you the fool. But society seems geared to that way of living. It’s cost me some bucks and benefits but I prefer to live in small towns.
Just me was talking on her blog about trying to get those that know her to read her blog. It seems that few folks that know us personally are interested in reading our blogs, only a few folks that know me read my blog, and they are folks that think at higher levels than most folks and can take everything I say here. Most of those that know us personally see us differently than what our blog persona’s show, we post differently than we present ourselves in life, in general anyway. And my blog isn’t about good writing, or even about trying to be funny all the time, it’s just about life and dealing with what we are. And if I feel like swearing I do, much more so than I do in life.
I tell others about my blog but I don’t expect them to read it and follow it. It is my philosophy that my readers can be found anywhere on this planet, and that they will come and go, and I’m okay with that. Besides, most of the folks I know are too materialistic and I pick on such things here so they don’t like that.
Zen = Pussies….. The more I look at Zen, the more I see it as a bullshit religion. The men that are into this are pussies that are unwilling to face and tackle the real issues and problems of this world. You will seldom see a Zen man in politics, or for that matter even at a peace rally or protest. Those guys are true pussies of the highest order, always saying that there is nothing they can do about anything so they ignore it all the best they can.
They do get heavy into humor, and are often pretty funny, that is how they deal with life and things, big deal, I am not impressed. Zen is tied in with Buddhism, another cowardly stupid religion, again, I am not impressed. Just look at a Zen quote calendar if you want to see a lot of confusing nonsense. Men into Zen are of course pretty nice guys. If a woman wants a man that she can walk all over she should look for a Zen man. I don’t think that Zen men get much sex, but there are plenty of women willing to help lighten their wallets.
Those are just my observations and thoughts from my look into Zen and the few men I know that are into it. Nice guys, but pussy whipped. :-) And if you think I’m wrong all you have to do is show me the proof that I’m wrong. I’m not, and will never be a Zen man. And before you say that I’m not getting any either I want to remind you that I am also not living with someone that is using me while I’m not getting any, it’s a lot cheaper my way and I’m not feeling used. :-) Most women these days put a price on sex with them it seems, in material things, and then they still hold back on you. To heck with that, the only thing I’m willing to give is involvement, if that isn’t enough she can just move on.
Being Zen is like being a dead road kill cat in the street with traffic continuing to run over it while a sign on the side of the street says “Free Cat”. A fuck, I think I just had a Zen moment of humor. LOL
God-Damn….. Sum-Bitch (hey, no cussing on Sundays you motherfucker) ((hey, fuck you, this is my blog and I’ll cuss if I want too, cuss if I want to, you would too if it occurred to you)), I sure made some good biscuits yesterday, I don’t like rolling out my biscuits and using a cookie cutter, it’s too messy. When I made some yesterday I baked them in a cupcake pan, that seems to be the no brainer way to do them. And I added a glob of margarine to the mix, I call them butter biscuits. They sure where fucking good.
Ah, another Sunday, I suppose that there are some on this planet that think there shouldn’t be any motherfucking cussing on this day. Well fuck, they have better not visit this blog on Sundays then because I feel like cussing today. Just saying.
As I surf around in blog land looking at all the blogs I have to ask the question, doesn’t anyone have sex when sober or not on drugs anymore? Hey, just asking.
What do attorneys use for birth control? Their personalities.
What's the difference between a porcupine and BMW? A porcupine has the pricks on the outside.
Why did OJ Simpson want to move to West Virginia? Everyone there has the same DNA.
What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit.”
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
What direction will this blog go in the future? What will I experience and share? What will pop into my mind? I have no idea, but we are on our way as I share much of what is in my mind with you. But my message is that we are all God/Goddess in evolution.

3 comments:
Hey Billy, personally I agree with you about Buddhism and the Zen variety of it as well.
I posted a bit earlier about it.
This is just my opinion of course, but the idea of all this being an illusion,of the highest pursuit being that of non-being is -well - is nonsense to me.
I'm here to engage with the world; every disgusting and gracious bit of it, not to transcend it.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
Fresh from the battlefields of South African Paganism
Now why doesn't a woman like Terri live here so that I could experience her? Or I should say, so that we can experience each other.
I think that we would both really enjoy that. *sigh*
. .what if what is so confusing about Zen is that it is trying to neutralize being opinionated?
paradox seems to be the key to metaphysical revelry like this B.Franklin quote, "I so admire the truly humble, that if I were one, I'd be so proud." What if "pussy" is a projection by those who don't have enough strength to change their own minds? Could this president be reacting to his dad being considered a pussy?(By HIM?)
Post a Comment