Hillary Clinton is a cold fish pussy, but ya might get a kick out of that graphic.Hey, I’m gonna tell ya how to make a turd. All recipes are the result of brains playing with themselves and we all know that I love to play with my brain.
First ya gotta make the crust that my brain schemed up.
2 cups of pancake mix
1 ½ cups of water
½ cup margarine
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Put pancake mix in a mixing bowl and work in one cup of water, now work in the half-cup of margarine, then work in the other half-cup of water. Use less water if you want a thicker batter. This makes a thick batter, pour into a lightly oiled 11 X 11 inch cooking sheet or a 12 inch pizza pan. Bake for 15 minutes, it will rise up some and not be brown, don’t sweat it, it’s a fucking pizza crust, not a pancake. Let it cool for a bit, I made mine a day ahead.
Preheat oven to 475 degrees
Spread on a layer of Litehouse Ranch Dressing (what I used) or a layer of Pizza or Spaghetti sauce. Grate up two of your favorite cheeses and sprinkle on it. Scramble four eggs (in some water to make them fluffy) and sprinkle them on it. Slice up one polish sausage and four or so pork sausage links and put on top of it all.
Bake for ten minutes, the crust will be soft so eat it off a plate with a fork. Enjoy, it will put you in a good frame of mind, and as I said, make a good turd.
Can't beat quality of life in Scandinavia, says world ranking: PARIS (AFP) - Nordic countries take the greatest care of their environment and their people, according to a ranking published on Thursday by the publication Reader's Digest. Finland comes top of the 141-nation list, followed by Iceland, Norway and Sweden, and then Austria, Switzerland, Ireland and Australia. At the bottom of the list is Ethiopia, preceded by Niger, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso and Chad. The United States comes in 23rd, China 84th and India 104th. Boy, India is sure a long ways down the list. Such an old country yet so retarded.
BERLIN (Reuters) - Bavaria's most glamorous politician -- a flame-haired motorcyclist who helped bring down state premier Edmund Stoiber -- has shocked the Catholic state in Germany by suggesting marriage should last just 7 years. As I recall, there is a country where you are expected to live together for a few years before deciding if you are going to get married. Are there any easy answers? I guess not, but switching mates all the time is a pain in the butt. If people could just be attracted to each other and stay together for fifty years it sure would be great. Lets face it, looking to get laid is a pain in the butt, you should just be able to roll over and pat it on the butt. Hey! You don’t have to be a man to do that you know, women can do it also.
Did you read the opinion by Michelle Malkin and what she said about Sally Field? Sally Field is a pussy I have to agree with Michelle that Sally is a pussy mother and a pussy woman. She is just another Hollyweird bimbo. This whole world has way too many pussy women in it and that is why it keeps getting more screwed up.
Let your friend’s property be as precious to you as your own; and with any luck he won’t find out that you took it. LOL
That cheap power sprayer I bought is wonderful to use but it started fucking up after running about 15 gallons of paint through it, the cheap ass motherfucking check valves made out of plastic and O’rings wore out. So I made some of my own and it is working good again. It pays to own a metal lathe, and they are likely better check valves than the ones that came with it. At two hundred bucks it pays to buy a power sprayer like that even if it only lasts long enough to paint one house.
We've all heard about guys having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below.
GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"
BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."
This should clear up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome since both ultimately result in death.
A lady was looking for a recliner on Yahoo Freecycle and she included her phone number so I called her and told her that I had a nice one that she could have. She was here in a half-hour to pick it up. She wants it to study in while she goes to nursing school. Yeah, right, she wants to study or nap? Nice lady though, about my age, I didn’t bother to tell her that I’m bat shit crazy. I also got out a piece of plywood and cut her a board to lay across the arms to put her books on while she naps. And showed her the camp trailer that I’m restoring, she thought that was pretty interesting.
Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC
What direction will this blog go in the future? What will I experience and share? What will pop into my mind? I have no idea, but we are on our way as I share much of what is in my mind with you. But my message is that we are all God/Goddess in evolution.

1 comment:
Weeeeeeell,,,, that breakfast pizza sounds interesting....maybe one day.....
I think there'd still be wars if women ruled the world.
What do you mean by "pussy women" BBC? How are women supposed to be/act? It's quite confusing. What's your opinion on how we should be?
Can you post about that? I'd be really interested to know what you think.....I think I'll post about it too..... :+)
Post a Comment