That every dog has his day, but I’m not so sure of that. I’ve had some great times in the past, and still do at times, but some people aren’t so lucky. A lot of folks struggle just to get by day to day.Good morning you speck of cosmic dust, you blip in time, you, you space fart, how are you today? :-)
As I mentioned in a comment yesterday, I’ve changed the name of this blog from GOD UNCENSORED to SPIRIT UNCENSORED. I sure don’t censor myself, but show all that is in my mind. I’m not saying that it’s all good, just that it’s all there. And I’ll bet it isn’t that much different than what is in your mind.
Religions are supplements for those who don't get enough spirituality in their diet.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it? Besides, you don’t own things, they own you. Hum, sometimes I sound like a broken record.
I got a lot more done at George’s yesterday than I expected to. Got some difficult parts in front masked off and sprayed them. And also got the inside of a sort of front porch/sunroom masked and sprayed, parts of it will have to be brushed. I was pretty happy to get all that done, now I just have some work on the back lower part of the home to do. And some trim and rain gutters. Only now they want more done but I told them that they would have to move everything out of the areas that they want done as I’m not doing that. Maybe I will get a few days off while they work on that.
I’ve also been getting a little work done on the camper I’m restoring, I just haven’t been reporting on the progress, but I’ve gotten more panels installed.
Lincoln's ambition was never simply for office or power, but rather to accomplish something worthy that would stand the test of time, that would allow his story to be told after he died.
PARIS (AFP) - The brain neurons of liberals and conservatives fire differently when confronted with tough choices, suggesting that some political divides may be hard-wired, according a study released Sunday.
Interesting, but as far as I’m concerned both parties are wired wrong. But there has to be one for as long as there is the other, to create a balance. To try to keep everything moderate. God forbid that humans would just be moderate in the first place. And I don’t think they were hard-wired that way in the beginning, but that they evolved that way as politics formed. Politics are really bullshit if you see them properly, they keep getting more and more complex until they collapse as a system. For the simple reason that they won’t keep them simple.
Clerk: Can I help you?
BBC: I need some roofing screws.
Clerk: How long?
BBC: For a long time, I’m putting on a roof.
Clerk: Ha, ha, ha.
Clerk: Hi !
BBC: I wish I was.
Clerk: Ha, ha, ha, you just made my day.
During WWII a fighter pilot was shot down over Germany and was captured by the Nazis. He was hurt pretty bad so the German doctor amputated his arm. The pilot requested that they drop his arm over his base in England. The Germans, in a rare display of respect, did. Then next week they amputated his other arm and he asked for the same thing. Again, the Germans complied. The week after that they amputated his leg, and he again asked for them to drop it over his base in England.
The German general replied, "Nein, Ve do dis no more!" The pilot asked, "Why not?" The German answered, "Ve tink you trying to escape!"
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

6 comments:
And the weather here has been beautiful. Almost perfect in fact.
I have a friend that says (and he's quoting someone else,) "Religion is for people who are afraid of Hell. Spiritualism is for people who have been there."
Hey BBC, never have been called a space fart before. Anyhoo it's raining here today and it's always pretty somber in ny on this day. Hope your day is good
I like the new name. It's more interesting.
Good post though it was all over the place. Confucius said, "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." It's a popular one.
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it? Besides, you don’t own things, they own you. Hum, sometimes I sound like a broken record."
But you've got to keep playing that same song - as have I, and more like me.
Sometime, somewhere, it may just hit a target.
Rick Ryan, good quote.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
I read that article yesterday, too. I don't follow politics, at all. I don't even know how many senators or congressman there are. I learned, but forgot, and I'm glad it's that way. Why? Because I could really care less! I find politics boring and I know I wouldn't be able to hold my end up in a political discussion, so I stay out of them. But I am interested in reading articles about how the brain works.
Hi. :)
Post a Comment