I have a crazy idea, you fix this planet. I’m trying to free my mind up some, not think about so many things. It’s not easy, there is so much out there. Cute comic. I know a lot of women that think they are never wrong. And won’t even admit that they are less correct than others.
Camper trash, those aspiring to become trailer trash. LOL
One evening a husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife, "Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in Slim Fast. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!!" His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go un-rewarded. The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. "What the Hell is this??" he said to himself as
a little "dust" cloud appeared when he shook them out. "April," he hollered into the bathroom, "Why did you put talcum powder in my underwear?" She replied with a snicker..."It's not talcum powder......It's 'Miracle Grow'."
Rick Ryan….. I think it is safe to assume that Jesus loved all the children. But over two thousand years down the road I sure that he would also be saying, “Hey, knock it off with making so many of them, it’s too hard on the planet”. “Make love (which many folks are really bad at) not babies.” “Besides, humanity is still raising idiots.” “Stop trying to make them Christians, Jews, Muslims, it just puts an insanity in everything”. “They are just spiritual beings in evolution”.
Biscuits or Muffins? I don’t know, it’s just something I dreamed up, and they sure are good. Light and fluffy. I’ve taken to making my own rather than buying store stuff because what I make is better and a lot cheaper.
2 cups biscuit or baking mix.
2/3 cup of juice of your choice.
1 egg.
Glob of margarine.
Mix together and bake at 425 degrees in muffin pan for 15 minutes or until light brown. Makes 12.
For more than 20 years, October has been Breast Cancer Awareness month. Get your free breast exams here.
If something hasn't broken on your helicopter, it's about to.
As the test pilot climbs out of the experimental aircraft, having torn off the wings and tail in the crash landing, the crash truck arrives, the rescuer sees a bloodied pilot and asks "What happened?" The pilot's reply: "I don't know. I just got here myself!"
(A cute little story).. During their 50th anniversary wedding celebration at a banquet in their honor, my Dad was asked to give a brief account of the benefits achieved from being married for so long. My father stood up, thought for a long moment, then said, "Well, I've learned that marriage is the best teacher of all. It teaches you loyalty, meekness, forbearance, self-restraint, forgiveness, and...." he paused. "And?" someone cried out from the back of the room. "...and a great many other qualities you wouldn't have needed if you'd stayed single!" my father exclaimed. The room erupted in laughter.
Okay, I am going to write about the trip to the hot springs some. Josephine lives on the Olympic hot springs road so I stopped to say hi to her the other day. She is a sweet old lady that has too much property for her to take care of. There is a nice yurt (sp?) on it that she rents out, it even has a hot tub. I should find out what it rents for. It would be a nice place for a retreat with the guys.
I was in the pool, in the buff of course, and needed to take a leak so I stand up to walk over to the bank and heard a noise behind me so looked around and there was a man coming toward the pool. We said hi to each other as he passed by. He stood on the bank looking down at the river for a bit and then turned and asked me if there were other pools around. So I told him where others where. Often I will invite others to share a pool with me as it’s interesting to find out where folks are from, what their trades are, about their travels and experiences in life and things like that. But I wanted to just be alone the other day.
After doing some exercises and I was done with the pool and back on the trail I did talk for a bit with a group of four from Seattle. There was a couple in the first pool that were facing each other and looking into each others eyes as he caressed her breasts. Some folks actually get being spiritual that way, but I’ve never met a woman that could do that.
Okay, now that I’m done painting George’s home I can get back to doing more important things. I’m attending the weekly war protest today.
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

5 comments:
Hey, want to see a nice picture of cosmic sex?
Quasar9
Interesting picture!!
Love the talc joke!
I also make my own muffins!! My fave is chilli and chocolate!
Hands off my chocolate!
Damn negro, yo be talkin mah trippin' language!
Hey, he called me a Negro. Spirits don't recognize colors and nationalities. Only fools and idiots.
Post a Comment