And I still have money left over. Maybe I should see if I can find a nice hooker. After seven years of no sex with a woman because the available ones drive me crazy I would really like some nookey. Shoot, a hooker may not cost anymore than a date with one of those loveless screwed up monkey women. If I can’t find love it doesn’t mean that I should cheat myself out of sex. I’ll get what I want, and she will get what she wants, money. Right?
Somebody, sometime has got to take a stand and say democracy cannot survive, much less thrive with the level of big corporate and big government interference and intimidation in news. American’s do not own this country, the rich and powerful do, and you are not a member of that club.
I made a crock-pot of beans and potato soup yesterday, with some hamburger and sausage in it, it’s pretty good. Beans, beans, the musical food. The more you eat the more you toot, the more you toot the better you feel. So why not eat beans for every meal?
And I did the last of the spraying on George’s home yesterday, will go back today and do a little touch work with brushes and I’m done. Now his wife can put it on the market and go look for the next home that she thinks will make her happy, and won’t because there is no pleasing her. Mean while, George and I are going to go for a boat ride and fix up his aging pickup some.
Wisdom…… When you have one, if you try to get one more…this will go on. Put a stop to acquisition. When you have just one, be happy that you have it. This is applicable to any happy and good things.
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure.
What's the difference between being hard up, and down and out? About two minutes.
I took Helen for a ride the other day, she can’t walk much anymore but she loves to go for rides. I discovered that if I go up Black Diamond Rd. and turn left at the top of the hill that it loops over into the Hurricane ridge road by lake Dawn. That would be a pleasant way to go to the hot springs someday. And speaking of the hot springs, now that I’m done with painting that home I will go up there soon.
I tried to tell a lady that sends me a lot of emails that when she forwards them as attachments that it was a pain in the butt for me to view them as I had to change the extension before I could view them. She insisted that the problem is at my end, but I know better, I’ve been through this before. So I told her that she didn’t know what she is talking about. Then she sent me three long emails defending herself and telling me that I’m a fucking idiot. She should use that time taking a computer class. She also said that I’m not spiritual or I wouldn’t say some of the things I do. She wouldn’t know spiritual if it kicked her in the butt, she is a Christian that believes in an omnipotent God.
And she claims that she sent the same emails to forty other people and none of them had any trouble viewing them. I think that is unlikely, I question that she even has forty people in her address book. I have around a hundred in mine but I seldom send an email to more than ten or fifteen of them. And if I don’t get anymore emails from her that is fine with me, they where just jokes and stupid organized religion Christian brainwashing crap. Whateverthefuck.
That is why I stopped teaching a computer class. I got tired of trying to teach idiots that won’t admit they are idiots, and there was often one in each class.
Anyway, gotta go do something more useful. Have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Replies to yesterdays comments.
Quasar 9... I could never be a lawyer,communicating the defendant's lies is not my gig. I think these monkeys should grow up.
TFWY... I may be full of crap, but so are you. Hugs.
Casdok... You go girl.
The computer classes I taught were not graded. Otherwise I could have failed the idiots. LOL
A lot of folks just won't admit that they don't understand something. And then there are those that will. I know a fair number of folks that know nothing about and don't use computers.
It doesn't make their lives less, maybe it makes their lives more because they are not wasting their time on computers. Hum.
So did you find youeself a hooker??
If I think an email is important enough to forward, I clean it up, fix the formatting, remove the dozens of forward addresses and send it as a clean new email.
It is common courtesy, and if it's not worth doing, the message isn't worth sending.
"Spirit Uncensored"?? You kicked God to da curb?
Forget the hooker. Buy yourself one of those realistic looking sex dolls and you'll never have to pay for it again.
"
TFWY... I may be full of crap, but so are you."
ROTFL!!! I didn't say that, but as long as both of us realize it, it's a start!
Post a Comment