Sunday, September 30, 2007

Camper update

I’ve been making some progress on the camp trailer that I’ve been redoing. I have gutted out about two thirds of it to the outside skin, installed new framing, installed new double pane windows and installed the foam insulation panels. Next I will be installing a ceiling of wood paneling.

I took Helen to the hospital yesterday. Just so they could get a sample of her blood. Then she treated me to breakfast at the Cornerhouse Café, I don’t like to eat out much but she loves to. On the way home I stopped at the Eagles as the food bank was having a drive there and I wanted to make a donation. Some car clubs were showing their rods and some of them were interesting. There was also a flea market and I got twelve good white bed sheets for only two dollars, I don’t need sheets, but I can use the material in the camp trailer, will explain that later.

The trucking company near me discarded seven large shipping platforms made of rough sawn oak so I brought them home and took them apart, it is a fair amount of lumber. I don’t have any use for the wood right now but will save the long pieces and saw up the shorter ones for firewood.

A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away. His wife glares at him and says, "Who the hell was that?" "Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."
"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce."

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it means that you don't get any more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Ferraris and Lexus's in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours." Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Jim?" asks the wife. "That's his mistress," says her husband. "Ours is prettier," she replies.

At the war protest yesterday they were playing some songs and a line in one got my attention. Does he smell his own bullshit when the president talks to God? I doubt it, I doubt it.

Mother of Shrek states that she thinks that her autistic son must think of people as tools. This gave me some new thoughts. I’m beginning to think that a lot of women in this area that have all their attitudes and it’s hard for men to get along with them may have some sort of autism. Possibly psychologically induced by society. They sure think of others as tools and try to use them. Lets say that we can put autism on a scale of one to ten, the worst cases being a ten. But it looks to me like there are a lot of ones around here, a whole lot. That joke above is a good example, she is willing to use her man to have a better life. Hum, I’ll have to give that some more thought.

I got an email from a local woman I know and one thing she said was is Starting a Women’s Manifestation Group—to create what we want instead of just talk about it. My reply was Stop wanting so much. The happiest most well adjusted woman I know has very little. And she is the one woman that I get along with best. The rest of you are just head cases. :-)

Women’s lib has not freed them, it has imprisoned them. Something else to think about.

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

16 comments:

Casdok said...

Of course women use men!!!

Anyway!
Chocolate Chilli muffins
200g butter
250g good quality dark chocolate
250g caster sugar
5 eggs
Rounded tbsp flour
1.5 tsp ground chilli
1 tsp cocoa powder

Pre heat oven to 200C (400F)

Melt butter with the chocolate in a small saucepan slowly.
Transfer to mixing bowl, add sugar, mix with wooden spoon.
Add 1 egg at a time, mix well
Add flour and chilli

Pour into muffin cases and bake for 15mins.
The top should set but the inside should be soft..
They just melt in your mouth, and are so senuous.
Let me know what you think!

BBC said...

It's Sunday here, check out todays Rose is Rose cartoon.
Rose is Rose

Rick Ryan said...

And some men enjoy being used.

I think making things is more enjoyable than owning things. Of course, I have a big house full of stuff, so I guess I fucked that up.

BBC said...

I wouldn't mind being used some if I was also getting laid, but the women I've met and been interested in since moving here are so screwed up that they don't put out.

As I've said before, this area is well known for its screwed up women.

Rachelle said...

BBc,
Why, oh why do you visit Shrink's site and leave the lame, inane messages you do?

I have sat back and watched you leave hurtful, thoughtless comments for some time now, but the last one was the proverbial straw.

Now, I no you don't understand this most likely (do you have any children of your own?) but when your child is hurting, your heart breaks.
Your thoughtless comment was terrible.

Most people visit each other to meet new people, and be supportive of others. They form friendships, and if they don't like a particular blog, they don't visit it again and they don't leave comments.

Why do you visit someone just to harrass them?

Wait a minute, I know why.....
Sad, sad, sad.
And you wonder why you haven't found your "goddess".

I have visited your site before, after seeing you on Shrink's, but it wasn't a site I wanted to visit again. I didn't leave a comment saying "your site sucks", or anything else. I just visited quietly and left. To each his own.

But you continue to go back to hers and leave hurtful comments.
So, as Shrink's friend, I am here to tell you it is not appreciated. By her, or by everyone else who visits her site.

Use your brain man, you don't do things that might hurt another.

Oh, and if you visit me and start to harrass me? You will be blocked. I am not as nice as Shrink.
Rachelle

BBC said...

I leave hurtful comments on her site? Maybe that is just the way you see them. She hasn't said any such thing to me.

I'll tell you what, I won't bother to visit your blog at all. :-)

BBC said...

For some time now? Shoot, I've only been aware of her blog for about a week.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Actually BBC, you've been visiting my site on and off for several months now, I don't recipocate because I find your remarks unwelcome and pointless, and have decided to ignore you. You have convinced me of your hatred towards women (by having read the offensive remarks you have also left on other sites I visit), and that you probably suffer from a mental illness, which is why I prefer to leave you well alone.

BBC said...

Ha, ha, ha. Some of these women are amusing. They think they have it all together. Yes, there are women that I don't think all that much of. I've never kept that any secret.

But that in itself doesn't make me a woman hater. Some of my best friends are women, very good women.

Ian said...

BBC You are a bumbler.

Your spirit is strong but your mind is Weak. Come to where you have something to offer and join us.

Easybreathingfella said...

If wit were shit, you would be constipated you old fart, worse still if you had a brain you would be bloody dangerous.

Did your mother take your dummy (Soother) off you as a child.It's a pity she didn't leave it there it might have shut you up.

You might think to engage brain before opening your big mouth. Sorry that assumes you have one.

Raymond said...

My spirit awakend when the rain fall on my head and Mr. Pride showed me how to plant the roots to enlightenment upon his guided path. Before I was wet now I be dry. Peace be wit you

BBC said...

I see that I have new fans that think that I'm a fool and an idiot without a brain. Cool.

I wonder how many of them have studied Einstein?

Ian said...

I study Charlie (Charley).

That is where it begins and ends.

sumo said...

Hi BBC...just checking in on you...good idea with the wood.

Casdok said...

Einstein was possibley autisitc!!!