I stopped at beer church on the way home from George’s the other day for a beer after work and to see what those monkeys were doing, it’s pretty much the same old circus it always is there. But Sally was there and she is a cool lady, she gave me a recipe for no bake peanut butter cookies that I will try. So yesterday I took her two of the regular peanut butter cookies I made the other day.
Sing along now, hey, just sharing all that is in my head with you. :-)
Nothing like a morner: Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning….. Nothing could be sweeter than to put my peter in her in the morning……. Pussy, it’s all about pussy, that is why we are here. I don’t care if you have one or if you want some, it’s still all about pussy, at a spiritual level, you arrived here hardwired for that, it’s society that has messed it all up. Yup, there is nothing like a morner to put one’s mind in a good frame of mind and ready to tackle the world.
Will they ever start getting the news right? In one story I read that Bush isn’t going to reduce the troops, in another I read that he is. WTF??? I don’t think that he wants to, if he is saying he is it’s only because of pressure. And my best guess is that he will find an excuse to keep them there without reducing them. We all know that he intends on passing this mess on to the next administration so that he can blame them for the even bigger mess that it will become. And there just might be enough stupid people in this country to believe that.
A Colorado Springs, Colorado., grade school has banned “tag” from recess because some children are “chased against their will.” We hate to break it to their folks, but sooner or later in life, everyone will take a turn at being “it”. You got that right, and it’s best to learn it when young and get some hide on you. I swear, America is raising a bunch of pussies.
The metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet. ---Dave Barry
Love cures people -- both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
Here is your humor:
Anna had lost her husband almost four years ago. Her daughter was constantly calling her and urging her to get back into the world. Finally, Anna said she'd go out, but didn't know anyone. Her daughter immediately replied, "Mom! I have someone for you to meet." Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after dating for six weeks, he asked her to join him for a weekend in Vermont. Their first night there, she undressed as he did. There she stood nude, except for a pair of black lacy panties; he was in his birthday suit.
Looking her over, he asked, "Why the black panties?" She replied: "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning." He knew he was not getting lucky that night. The following night was the same--she stood there wearing the black panties, and he was in his birthday suit--but now he was wearing a black condom. She looked at him and asked: "What's with the black condom?" He replied, "I want to offer my deepest condolences."
Hey, if you are new here you might find this old post interesting. A lady she ain’t
What direction will this blog go in the future? What will I experience and share? What will pop into my mind? I have no idea, but we are on our way.
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just popped in to say howdy. Howdy. Have a good weekend.
Remember, you are writing for future readers too. Just because nobody gets it now doesn't mean future people won't understand your writing.
Yes, Paul, I often remind myself of that. :-)
fuckina.
Post a Comment