Lets see, isn’t that where the clergy figure that you are ignorant and that they must guide you and explain God to you? How has that been working out so far? Just go look in a mirror to see God in evolution.
Make yourself a great milk shake. Being as the last time I went by Laurel Ann’s organic farm and there was no one there I ‘swiped’ a fair amount of organic berry’s. While returning home from work, shopping, fucking around, or whatever you are doing out there, swing by a Wendy’s and get a big vanilla frosty. It can soften while you are headed home, to the whorehouse, or wherever. Dump it into a blender, dump in a fair sized portion of frozen berry’s, and a little honey or sugar if you like. Blend well, enjoy with your favorite honey, hooker, bookie, whatever. On second thought it might be a good idea to blend in some of your favorite booze also.
I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within. - General Douglas Mac Arthur
Committee: A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, that is genius. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
When we slow down, we have at least a chance of becoming present and of being able to hear the inner wisdom that’s always available if we learn how to listen.
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
thanks for reminding me of the two apples and pear in my car from the painting job I did yesterday, I appreciate your theme of looking within ~ good day & keep your brush wet
God that milkshake sounds delicious. I hope you have a great day to
To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, that is genius. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ahh but reality and truth are so relative, can it be heaven is there no Guinness - the Irishman asked
Can it be heaven if there is no scoth - replied the Scotsman
Well I know its not heaven cos I got a hangover - replied the Wino from Hispano
I'm not sure what amused me more... the contents of the milkshake or where one might be drinking one.
I'm going to have to email this to my mom.
Thanks BBC
Hey BBC.
It's not easy to convince people that divinity resides in all of us.
Until then, at least we have milkshakes and whores.
Post a Comment