I love that cartoon. :-)….. I know so many men that are stuck with women that are only interested in their own interests and material things, that is how it seems to me anyway. Like George, going there to paint is a reminder to me to be thankful that I don’t have a mate like her because nothing is ever going to make her happy. And I went there to paint yesterday and hoped to get all the fences painted but we ended up taking a long lunch downtown and then the sprayer started acting up when we got back so I had to stop and figure out what was wrong with it. Oh well, there is always tomorrow, or the next, it’s not like George and I give a fuck if it ever gets done. But during the rain days I got some more work done on my camp trailer project and it’s starting to shape up and I’m looking forward to using it on day trips to the beaches and for camping trips in nature where I get away from all the materialistic women, like George’s wife.
In the news…….. Older men who shack up with much younger women keep the grim reaper at bay for the human population and extend our species' life span, new research claims. More interesting, when old men father children, their genes seem to increase the life span of both sexes over evolutionary time. The whole article can be found in the link. Link to article
Interesting, I’m willing to give that a shot, being as little willie still thinks he is still twenty-five, but I don’t want to make any more kids, just have a younger woman. That would be cool if she hasn’t got a lot of attitudes, and has some of the same interests I do, like spending a lot of time at the beaches. And if I out lived her she would end up with my property, such as it is. Having said that, a woman my same age would be fine also, as long as she turns my crank.
Lefties have been bouncing back in recent decades, following a decline in the beginning of the 20th century, a new study shows. "Left-handedness is important because more than 10 percent of people have their brains organized in a qualitatively different way to other people," McManus said. "That has to be interesting. When the rate of a [variable trait] changes, then there have to be causes, and they are interesting as well."
That whole story was interesting, what with my being a lefty and right brained. But it explains why others often have a hard time understanding me.
Nebraska state senator sues God….. LINCOLN, Neb. - The defendant in a state senator's lawsuit is accused of causing untold death and horror and threatening to cause more still. He can be sued in Douglas County, the legislator claims, because He's everywhere. The Omaha senator, who skips morning prayers during the legislative session and often criticizes Christians, also says God has caused "fearsome floods ... horrendous hurricanes, terrifying tornadoes." He's seeking a permanent injunction against the Almighty.
That was an interesting news story, did you read it? Hey, I think that I should sue Goddess for not fixing this planet because she is out shopping or remodeling her home.
Want to find out how cool of a person you are? You can take a test COOL PERSON TEST
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
What direction will this blog go in the future? What will I experience and share? What will pop into my mind? I have no idea, but we are on our way as I share much of what is in my mind with you. But my message is that we are all God/Goddess in evolution.

4 comments:
I found out I was right-brained (left-eyed) on a shooting range as a boy scout. My dad is left-handed so I was encouraged to try both. When painting I am glad I can switch the brush with little dis-comfort. ~c/ya
I write with my left hand, but live in a right handed world so I can do many things right handed and be comfortable doing so. Like mastrabating with my right hand. LOL
. . to honor my left, I give it that privilege, maybe it's a zen (pussy) thing, so it w3ill take longer ~ha!
"stuck with women that are only interested in their own interests"
But if you had other interests, their interests wouldn't interest you!
{grin}
Post a Comment