Well, their religions insult me so I’m going to insult them. But I can’t say that I’m a Secularist because I keep saying that we need spirituality in our governments. I didn’t say religion, I said spirituality. America hasn’t got that so it is destroying itself. Sarah said in a comment….. you should have told me that ages ago I once painted a bedroom with water based over some old oil based .. it came off when every time someone touched the wall.
Actually that should have been okay, Sarah. I think you misread what I said. That you shouldn’t put an oil-based paint over a water based paint. If you put a water based paint over an oil based paint and it comes off it’s because the surface wasn’t clean, or if it was a glossy surface it needed an application of liquid sandpaper first.
I also got an email from, Sarah asking if I used Yahoo Chat. Nope, I used it and ICQ a lot in the nineties, and it is cool for some things, like best friends and lovers and folks becoming lovers over the internet, but I tired of it. I just stick with blogging and email now. Chat is disruptive when I’m online and trying to do other things. Or you wait for hours for a buddy to come online and they do just as you have to go off line, it’s a little irritating to me. If I had a special buddy, lady friend that I wanted to do that with I would consider installing it again but she would be the only buddy on my list.
I got an email from Jeanne asking everyone to fly an American flag on 9/11. My reply was “Na, America isn't so great. But if I had a world flag I would fly it. BBC” As I keep saying, we are one.
LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
God must love stupid people; He made so many.
The gene pool could use some brains.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
Procrastinate Now!
I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
Ham and eggs...A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
The original point and click interface was a Smith & Weston.
You smile because you don't know what the heck is going on.
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

8 comments:
My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
God must love stupid people; He made so many. The gene pool could use some brains.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
The original point and click interface was a Smith & Weston.
lol, I was going to highlight one, but they are all great. I must say though it was not any god that created stupid people, just that stupid learnt to be like gods and procreate, from monkeys. Not that monkeys are stupid (or clever) but monkey see, monkey do.
The madness of man wanting to be a god, whilst trapped in a mortal physical body with the ageing gene
Always something interesting to read here as usual. Ham and eggs...a day's work for a chicken...a lifetime commitment for a pig...LOL!
Ha hahahaha, those are great - might steal some for my blog!!
I'm glad you think America isn't that great - not that I'm an expert on the subject, but 9/11 is starting to bug me........hey, who am I to judge?
I'm going to assume that Tara is a hooker.
I am posting my email to you here, since the email listed in your profile doesn't seem to exist.
I think you are a nice man. If you were my neighbor, I'm sure I would like you.
But I have asked you twice not to bring your crazy religion into my living room.
I want everyone to believe what they like. And when I asked what everyone one thought about why we exist, I knew this would be inviting them to share whatever crazy thing they think. And I wanted to be able to evaluate it.
I have already heard your opinion on it. And I've heard you go WAY over the line in expressing it. I have no idea why you do not have a concept of self control for the benefit of others. I think you feel it is your job to tell it on the mountaintops, and if they don't like it, then fuck 'em! I agree with this concept too, in general.
But NOT in a living room where you have been asked not to do it!
I find it repulsive when you say publicly that you want to make my nipples happy. I am not a goddess, and even if I were, I am not your goddess. Of this I am quite sure.
So please, either leave off visiting my blog, or try to be respectful when you are there.
That's interesting, because I don't have a religion. And she carries on and on about sex and then get offended when I bring it up. What is with that?
Okay, she is not a goddess. I get that, she is a monkey, with a vibrator and other sex toys. I get that also.
How am I to know what she considers to be respectful on her blog? She talks like a whore and I can't?
But yes, she can be quite sure that she is not my goddess, that doesn't mean that I don't find her interesting and fun though.
I say fuck the bitch if she can't take a joke.
Post a Comment