Monday, September 03, 2007

I feel so helpless

There is nothing I can do or say it seems, to fix this world and make it right.

I was reading a Muslim brochure and it claimed that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Really? I’ve recently heard the same about the Mormons and the Bahai. What about those that are dumping all religions?

I didn’t do much yesterday, was sort of burned out. Did a little grocery shopping and cooking and some laundry. Went out on the spit for a while in the evening.

Stressed? Well just fucking deal with it. The whole world is stressed.

This Labor Day, a greater percentage of the economy is going to profits than to wages, and a majority of parents believe their children will be worse off economically. Tens of millions of people in the U.S. are working harder than ever before, but they're still falling behind. We are at a crucial moment, a moment that makes us ask what kind of country we want to be. The answer to that question must include more workers uniting in unions -- the labor movement. Unions have always been the best anti-poverty, best pro-health care, best pro-family program around. Unions have done more to help working people experience economic success than any other program. God is a union supporter.

I think that I have to accept that my spiritual soul mate is not to be found. She either died or society has brainwashed her to the point to where she doesn’t recognize herself. And I must accept this and the fact that I will live alone for the rest of my life.

A lot of women don’t like to hold hands, or even do much kissing. Shoot, a woman that doesn’t like to be kissed is as worthless as a woman that doesn’t like sex or having her breasts kissed.

You know, I think I will just take up hating everything about this planet, being cynical like Bill Maher, and be in contempt of all of it, including myself. Everything here fucks with my spiritual experience.

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Unions rock they are the ones who built this and your country as far as I am concerned ...

As for your soul mate people tell me perhaps you just havnt found the right one all the time It shits me when they say that ... So good luck on your hunt also .. who knows we both still have some mountains to climb I am sure so may you find someone and hope I do also ...

Take care my friend
Sarah

BBC said...

Sarah, nice to hear from you, na, I'm giving up, I don't think she exists, women have gotten so, well, human. You take care also, hugs.

Chuck said...

Greetings and salutations BBC! Compliments of the day, evening, afternoon, morning...whatever the occasion must be! I tend to think that a good communal bath and a fishbowl full of keys is right up my alley for spiritual enlightenment and exploring the human condition! Even when the person in question is telling you things like "lick my boots motherfucker." But that's another ripping yarn for another time! Ha!

Good tidings of comfort and joy to ya!

Oh, and the suit...made out of hemp and food coloring!

Love, Chuck.

KB said...

In NZ young couples can;t afford to buy houses anymore because they just can't save enough. You're right, everyone seems to be working harder and somehow ending up worse off than they used to be!! It could be a question of priorities? Like going out for lunch/tea/coffee, having a tv/dvd/computer weren't necessary once and now seem part of the norm.....

Also, I'm never gunna find my soulmate either BBC. I don't really think anyone 'gets' me. Stick to friends, they're lower maintenance and more fulfilling. Oh, and kissing is one of my FAVOURITE things.....just by the way..... ;)