Well, I think I must be crazy for real.
My comment: And just when did this dawn on you? It beats the fuck out of being insane. Hugs.
Anyway, I figure that the one thing we all have in common with each other is that we are all crazy. I got the last sections of George’s home masked off and ready to spray yesterday, will spray it today, weather permitting, if there isn’t lot of fog like there was yesterday. Then I just have some trim and gutters to finish off.
I was given about ten gallons of miscellaneous paints the other day, spotted it on Yahoo Freecycle, it will be interesting to see what colors I come up with mixing them together.
I guess I don’t have much to say today. Have a great day, hugs… BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
A few days ago I went over to Helen's and she had brought home a blackberry pie. She decided that she didn't want any of it so it's up to me to eat it.
Soooooo, as I always say, life is uncertain, eat dessert first. I'm having a piece for breakfast.
This fog had better burn off pretty soon or I'm not going to George's today.
Fog has its moments,
but not very useful if you wanna go paint.
Alas, but we like the world to be unpredictable - else we could have it nice all day, with rain in the middle of the night, and the early myst and fog disappear with the rising sun.
But that's how it works, almost
Life is just not perfect.
Well, I'm perfect. A perfect example of me, and I show it all to others. :-)
So the fog is burning off now, I'm going to go spray the areas I have prepped.
C'ya later.
Crazy is nice this time of year. I recommend going if you get the opportunity.
Post a Comment