Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tough question

In a comment yesterday Kath Bee asked me what I mean in saying that women are a bunch of pussies. That is a tough question to answer, maybe impossible, for one thing I was generalizing. When we are frustrated at the world we generalize a lot. I’ll try to answer that question, but not today. The short answer of course is that most everyone is trying to serve their own self interests. I watched a George Carlin program last evening, he is right, mankind is stupid and bat shit crazy, but they are interesting to study.

I got to thinking more about why India is such a backwards country so I discussed it some with George yesterday. He has been a librarian most of his life and has read a lot and studies many things in deep detail. After we talked about it some I came to the conclusion that India is so backward because of its major religion, Hinduism, I stated that it is a pussy religion. Bingo!! George agreed, it is a pussy religion, self defeating to its people. Anyone that has studied it much should agree with that.

It wasn’t a bad day here yesterday, but the wind blew most of the day so I couldn’t do any spraying, but did do some brush work on George’s home. About two more days of work and I should be able to finish that job up and get back to my own self interests.

An older man approaches a younger woman inside the mall. "Excuse me," he said. "I've can't seem to find my wife. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?" The woman, feeling a bit of compassion for the old fellow, said, "Sure, sir, do you know where your wife might be?" "I have no idea, but every time I talk to a woman with tits like yours, she usually appears out of nowhere."

A word to the wise isn’t necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.

Politics; noun. Strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.

Socrates was a famous Greek teacher who went around giving people advice. They killed him. After his death, his career suffered a dramatic decline.

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

3 comments:

BBC said...

I very seldom buy lotto tickets. But when in a store yesterday I bought two of them, the jackpot is up to 4.3 million dollars.

I didn't even win the costs of the tickets back, the odds of that are something like 127 to 1, so much for gut feelings.

Rick Ryan said...

I play the lottery through the pool at work. If they win, I don't want to be left behind. It's sort of like the people waiting for the rapture.

Sarah said...

I dont really feel inda is backwards as such .. sure it has its problems like any country but backwards .. I do agree about hindis though .. When I was there I was shocked to find out that they dont help the poor because they feel if they do they will stuff up ther next life .. or something like that ...

Take care BB I will email you soon ..
Love and light
Sarah