Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Coming soon

Kinetics festival in Port Townsend, the first week-end in October every year, the one event I don’t miss every year because it is so much fun.
Kinetics Festival

I posted about it last yearhere

I didn’t work at George’s yesterday, I wanted to get some things done around here. He wanted a day off also.

Rick Ryan said in a comment yesterday... I have a friend that says (and he's quoting someone else,) "Religion is for people who are afraid of Hell. Spiritualism is for people who have been there."

I can damn sure relate to that, been there, done that. But I won’t go into it all other than to say that most of it is because of how screwed up the available women are these days. But do they get it? Hell no they don’t. The sad thing is that they know that they are screwed up, but they sure don’t like it when you point it out to them.

BTW, everyone is quoting someone else. Most quotes are very old, older than many of the people they are attributed to, and not many folks are having original thoughts, including me. I’m not the first to say that we are God.

Dan, as a matter of fact I did make some peanut butter cookies yesterday, using honey instead of sugar, and they are very good. Hey ladies, wanna cookie? :-)

Paul, I know that some of my posts are all over the place, so be it. Different folks look for different things and I put all I can out there. :-)

Dawn, I never noticed that it was 9/11 yesterday until you mentioned it. I just looked at that event with interest, it didn’t surprise me at all when it happened, something like that was bound to happen. But did it wake America up? No, not at all. Most Americans don’t even get the reason it happened.

A woman wants the inside of her house painted, and she calls a contractor in to help her. They wander around the house, and she points out the colors she wants. She says, "Now, in the living room, I'd like to have a neutral beige, very soft and warm." The contractor nods, pulls out his pad of paper and writes on it. Then he goes to the window, leans out and yells, "Green side up!" The woman is perplexed, but she lets it slide. They wander into the next room. She says, "In the dining room I'd like a light white, not stark, but very bright and airy." The contractor nods, pulls out his pad of paper and writes on it. Then he goes to the window, leans out, and yells "Green side up!" The woman is more perplexed, but still lets it slide. They wander further into the next room. She says, "In the bedroom, I'd like blue. Restful, peaceful, cool blue." The contractor nods, pulls out his pad of paper and writes on it. Then once more he goes to the window, leans out and yells "Green side up"! This is too much! The woman has to ask. So she says, "Every time I tell you a color, you write it down, but then you yell out the window "Green side up." What on earth does that mean?" The contractor shakes his head and says, "I've got four blondes laying sod across the street.

Don’t worry what people think – They don’t do it very often.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. For example, the United States government.

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. – Shakespeare

The rest of the cosmos is devoid of idiots because they are all here. – BBC

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

1 comment:

Bubbie said...

HI. Not sure how I got here..following comments from blog to blog, but enjoyed reading yours.Thanks for sharing.