Friday, December 15, 2006

12/15/2006

People are asking for recent pictures of others. How about this self picture of me taken last night? Cameras don’t favor us that close and I have been down a lot of roads as many of you know, and not all of them where paved. Five foot nine inches & 165 pounds of fighting fury & there isn’t a muscle on me. LOL You younger readers, just remember, you will be old one day also. Or dead before you get to that point.
….
I was going though old emails (I save 4000 to 5000 of them a year and there is a book or two in them) and here is a humorous poke at and about Unitarians. As I attended a Unitarian Fellowship for over a year I got a kick out of it because they are as confused as everyone else about just what God is. Us in evolution and still a nine year old in cosmic time. Looking at time and space properly, the whole cosmos is only nine years old in evolutionary terms.
….
"Greetings to the Imprisoned Citizens of the United States. We are Unitarian Jihad. There is only one God, unless there is more than one God. The vote of our God subcommittee is 10-8 in favor of one God, with two abstentions. Brother Flaming Sword of Moderation noted the possibility of there being no God at all. His objection was noted, with love, by the secretary.
"Greetings to the Imprisoned Citizens of the United States! Too long has your attention been waylaid by the bright baubles of extremist thought. Too long have fundamentalist yahoos of all religions (except Buddhism – 14-5 vote, no abstentions, fundamentalism subcommittee) made your head hurt. Too long have you been buffeted by angry people who think that God talks to them. You have a right to your moderation! You have the power to be calm! We will use the IED of truth to explode the SUV of dogmatic expression!
….
"People of the United States, why is everyone yelling at you??? Whatever happened to ... you know, everything? Why is the news dominated by nut-balls saying that the Ten Commandments have to be tattooed inside the eyelids of every American, or that Allah has told them to kill Americans in order to rid the world of Satan, or that Yahweh has instructed them to go live wherever they feel like, or that Shiva thinks bombing mosques is a great idea? Sister Immaculate Dagger of Peace notes for the record that we mean no disrespect to Jews, Muslims, Christians or Hindus. (Referred back to the committee of the whole for further discussion.)
….
"We are Unitarian Jihad. We are everywhere. We have not been born again, nor have we sworn a blood oath. We do not think that God cares what we read, what we eat or whom we sleep with. Brother Neutron Bomb of Serenity notes for the record that he does not have a moral code but is nevertheless a good person, and Un-exalted Leader Garrote of Forgiveness stipulates that Brother Neutron Bomb of Serenity is a good person, and this is to be reflected in the minutes.
….
"Beware! Unless you people shut up and begin acting like grown-ups with brains enough to understand the difference between political belief and personal faith, the Unitarian Jihad will begin a series of terrorist-like actions. We will take over television studios, kidnap so-called commentators and broadcast calm, well-reasoned discussions of the issues of the day. We will not try for "balance" by hiring fruitcakes; we will try for balance by hiring non-ideologues who have carefully thought through the issues.
….
"We are Unitarian Jihad. We will appear in public places and require all people to shake hands with each other. (Sister Hand Grenade of Love suggested that we institute a terror regime of mandatory hugging, but her motion was not formally introduced because of lack of a quorum.) We will require all lobbyists, spokesmen and campaign managers to dress like trout in public. Televangelists will be forced to take jobs as Xerox repair specialists. Demagogues of all stripes will be required to read Proust, out loud, in prisons.
….
"We are Unitarian Jihad, and our motto is: "Sincerity is not enough." We have heard from enough sincere people to last a lifetime already. Just because you believe it's true doesn't make it true. Just because your motives are pure doesn't mean you are not doing harm. Get a dog, or comfort someone in a nursing home, or just feed the birds in the park. Play basketball. Lighten up. The world is not out to get you, except in the sense that the world is out to get everyone.
….
"Brother Gatling Gun of Patience notes that he's pretty sure the world is out to get him because everyone laughs when he says he is a Unitarian. There were murmurs of assent around the room, and someone suggested that we buy some members of Congress and really stick it to the Baptists. But this was deemed against to be Revolutionary Principles, and Brother Gatling Gun of Patience was remanded to the Sunday Flowers and Banners committee.
….
"People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We will strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution."
….
A woman sat on a plane heading for New York, when the pilot announces that because of difficulties with the plane's engines, he must make an emergency landing. The woman, fearing that this may be the end of her life looks over to a man sitting next to her and rips her shirt and bra off, and throws herself on him. "Make me feel like a woman again!" she screamed. So the man rips his shirt off and hands it to her. "Here, iron this."
….
Hammer, I’ve slept on air mattresses for about fifteen years now. If you want a real heavy duty one buy a waterbed bladder and fill it with air. I know that a lot of people don’t know what to make of me, but they don’t know what to make of themselves either.
….
And Hill Country Girl, what in the hell is with her? She has spent many hours trying to twist things around trying to make me look bad. She even changed the text of some things said. This is one sick woman people. If you are thinking of sending her a picture of you for her calendar maybe you should think twice about it. If she gets ticked at you in the future you she may use it against you. I’m surprised she didn’t screw with the picture I sent her of me with no shirt on for it. She even competes against her husband. Get a life woman, try to be a team. Never mind, she is just a monkey fucking around, I damn sure wouldn’t spend that many hours trying to knock someone down. Anyone with that much hate in them doesn’t deserve my time. I sure am glad I have a neighbor like Helen that isn’t like her. Don’t take me wrong, I hate a lot of things about this planet also, but to direct it all at one person that she doesn’t even know personally? I don’t get it.
….
Very busy, gotta go. Peace and hugs. BBC

12 comments:

BBC said...

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a hell of a Ride!

BBC said...

Even if we are spared destruction by war, our lives will have to change if we want to save life from self-destruction. -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Yes, life is hard... In deed. I will never do it again. (You look grate on the pic.)
If your library doesn't have my book and/or can not order it, send me you address.

none said...

Good idea on the waterbed, those things are sturdy.

I like your sermon on the unitarians. Aren't those the people that will ordain someone for 20 bucks?

Three women are on a plane White, African American and hispanic.

The pilot announces that they are going to have to put down in a corn field and for everyone to prepare for a crash landing.

The White woman starts putting on her make up and says "When the emergency team arrrives I want them to see my beautiful face and
rescue me first.

The hispanic lady unbuttons her blouse and says "once they see my gorgeous breasts they will rescue me before anyone"

The African american woman rips off her pants and underwear and says " You ladies are screwed..I happen to know for a fact the first thing they look for is the black box!"

BBC said...

Hammer, no the Unitarians don't ordain like that, you have to go through their college or whatever it is.

And their Fellowships only use ministers that have been through it. A Catholic minister for example could not serve them if he choose to switch.

They can however do visiting sermons. Anyone can. I have have done my presentation on what heaven is in one.

Kirsten, we are just whiners hon. My life has been a piece of cake compared to how many on this planet have to live. It's like I've been gifted.

The big news for this area is the winds. I slept like a baby last night and didn’t hear what was going on outside, but my scooter got kicked over and lots of things got kicked around. Some areas are without power but mine is still on, for now. And my roof is holding up so all is well.

They seem to be picking up again so I’m turning the computer off for a while. Have fun on your blogs.
Hugs.

BBC said...

The winds died down already, maybe that is the end of them.

Something interesting I just received in an email. I’m not sure exactly what to make of it though.

POEM - Illegal Immigrants

I cross ocean,
poor and broke,

Take bus,
see employment folk.

Nice man
treat me good in there,
Say I need
go see Welfare.

Welfare say,
"You come no more,

We send cash
right to your door."

Welfare checks,
they make you wealthy,

Medicaid
it keep you healthy!

By and by,
Got plenty money,

Thanks to you,
TAXPAYER dummy.

Write to friends
in motherland,

Tell them
'come, fast as you can'

They come in turbans
and Ford trucks,

I buy big house
with welfare bucks.

They come here,
we live together,

More welfare checks,
it gets better!

Fourteen families,
they moving in,

But neighbor's patience
wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
moves away,
..
I buy his house,
and then I say,

"Find more aliens
for house to rent."

In my yard
I put a tent.

Send for family
they just trash,
...
But they, too,
draw welfare cash!

Everything is
very good,
Soon we own
whole neighborhood.

We have hobby
it called breeding,

Welfare pay
for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?
Wife need pills?

We get free!
We got no bills!

TAXPAYER crazy!
He pay all year,
To keep welfare
running here.

We think America
darn good place!
Too darn good
for white man race.

If they no like us,
they can scram,
Got lots of room
in Pakistan.

SEND THIS TO EVERY
TAXPAYER YOU KNOW

none said...

BBC:
That poem describes the ones in California. The ones around here have to work becuase our welfare isn't that good.

Peacechick Mary said...

Thanks for the waterbed idea. I use an air mattress myself and it's the best - no pressure point pain.

BBC said...

The nice thing about an air mattress is that you can get it set exactly where you would like it to be.

My present mattress hasn't got a pump on it so I have to add air if I want more.

I rigged a small compressor to my old one and had a switch on the headboard to fill it some if it leaked down a little.

But you gotta have a few little skills to do those things. Not many , just a few. Just have to think out how to do it.

Even cheap air mattresses these days are pretty good. Mine was only about thirty bucks.

And they are sooooo light and easy to move around and work with. Hugs

BBC said...

Caution, converting a water bed to air can be iffy, you have to have the right kind of unit to do that, and they very a lot.

Marie's Two Cents said...

Just in case your readers dont know what kind of a Lunatic you really are I will show them the crap you leave on other people's blogs that surely dont ask for this nonsense from and old friggen Geezer!

BBC,

Fuck Jews, fuck Christians. You are all crazy. Get off my planet you stupid monkeys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Screw you, you crusty old pathetic fool!

I dont even think Viagra would help you at this point. But if you ever do decide to use it I hope you get an erection that last's for day's, have to go to the hospital, where they will insist you have no more use for that shriveled up old thing and decide you need to have it removed!

You old friggen geezer!

Marie's Two Cents said...

Shouldn’t you Christians be serving your God properly instead of wasting your time writing long posts here? Go do some good deeds and volunteer work or something. Hell, go do your Christmas shopping, it doesn’t matter that 30 thousand people die of starvation everyday so long as you can have your pretties.

Besides, I’ve already heard it all, so you are saying nothing new to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny thing about you dolt's, you believe everyone who visit's a Christian blog is Christian. You made the mistake of believeing I am. Stupidass!

But just because someone believe's in something, you have to go and pick on it and screw it up for them. I bet you tortured and or screwed small animals as a child also. What you left behind at my friend's blog was uncalled for!! And you must go back and apologise for it.

You care about 30,000 people dieing of starvation? You go help them while you still have the time numbnuts!

I'm done with my shopping, so I have all the time in the world now to harass your pathetic ass until you go back and apologise!!!

Payback's a bitch isnt it?