Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ASSICONS

(_!_) a regular ass
(__!__) a fat ass
(!) a tight ass
(_*_) a sore ass
{_!_} a swishy ass
(_o_) an ass that's been around
(_x_) kiss my ass
(_X_) leave my ass alone
(_zzz_) a tired ass
(_E=mc2_) a smart ass
(_$_) Money coming out of his ass
(_?_) Dumb Ass

I don’t have much in the line of humor to share with you today. My more serious post is on my other blog today.

My other blog

6 comments:

BBC said...

Vinicio….. It’s a long complex journey for all of us, and I certainly don’t have all the answers yet. The only way to talk to me privately would for you to come here, I don’t have the time for a lot of emails with others. I suggest that you just keep following the journey with the rest of us on our blogs. Hammer’s and Kirsten’s seem to be the most important at this time, but that can change in the future. You seem to be the sort that is needed here though, should you decide to get out of the city. And there is a number of good Native American groups here. They keep throwing wrenches in some of the things the whites want to do here. He, he, he.

BBC said...

Right

Anonymous said...

what a nice ass you are!! hope you holidays were happy! hugs!

none said...

I like those. I'm sure I'll find a use for them.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

How about the man with 3 buttocks.

(_!_!_)

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Relax, Bill...take it easy...